All You Need To Know To Work With Azazel

He is also in the Devil’s Quran of Harut and Marut.

:snake:

2 Likes

Just something I found about Azazel:

''According to an alevitic story of the creation,
Azazel is an Archangel beside Cebrail, Mikail,
Israfil & Azrail.

After doing their prayers, in front of God’s
gate for 1001 days, the gate opened.
Behind the gate was a Light these Angels
should bow down to but Azazel refused it
because the Light also was only a created
body. In his opinion it was forbidden to bow
down to any created being because you only should bow down to the one who was not created.’’

Found in the german Wikipedia.

4 Likes

Strong demon. I did need education on the subject thanx!

Barely two seconds looking at the image and Azazel yes. Oh yes, absolutely 100% accurate from both you and kurtis Josef.
Excellent work brother

Thank you so much! Azazel popped up today while talking with a friend.

1 Like

Every time this posts bumps it makes me smile. So much as happened since you wrote this and shared it with me. Azazel has always been One of the two important parts of my spiritual life.

3 Likes

Can you guide me to summon Azazel

1 Like

Welcome @Babona9 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

You can call to him by chanting his enns. I know of 2, the 3rd one I don’t really know. 1st- Aya On Ca Azazel Aken. 2nd- Itz’rel Itz’rel Azazel. Hope this helps.

How do I know that he is listening to me ? I have tried several times and what is the best time should I call can I do it during the day ? I have failed to have candles and the other offerings I was just doing it by calling eya enca Azazel acen

If you call him he is listening. Time of day does not matter. Offerings do not matter. At least in calling him to just talk to him. He knows you’re calling when you call. You just haven’t yet developed your astral senses to hear him talk back.

5 Likes

I was calling him to come and help me over my situation I took a very big risk I convinced a friend to take a loan so that we can use the money to trade in forex market but we lost all the money and the debt rise from 3000$ to 5000$ but also Iam staying in the hotel and I need to pay them but I had nothing left with me but yesterday someone gave me his account of 100$ and I manage to make 400$ profit and Iam waiting for my dividend which is 200 and I will be able to pay the some bills to decrease my hotel bills I think he just heard me and he is helping me I was asking for knowledge and guidance while trading I was feeling like I’m going to fail but now my faith is full in him and I know I’m gonna make the 5000$ and pay the loan of the guy I’m gonna start trading again today hope azezil will be with me .

2 Likes

That’s great man! Keep it up and make sure to share your success with Azazel. Remember to thank him. For he is great and kind. Eya On Ca Azazel Aken, Itz Rel Itz Rel Azazel!

1 Like

@Babona9 Before you make any more posts, please properly introduce yourself as you have already been asked to do once. It is a rule of this forum and not optional, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc. Failure to do so will result in the removal of any subsequent posts until our rule is respected:

handIntro

2 Likes

I’m doing my best to make sure that I give my testimony and thank him for this great results but what confuse me the most is I still need to know how should be able to hear him I don’t feel like I’m doing it the right way .
I wish I could have a coach

1 Like

Do as @DarkestKnight as told you twice to do and then I can help you. We all have to follow forum Rules and guidelines.

2 Likes

Thank you I’m proud for this care that you all have thank you so much I would like to learn more and more .I want to learn to the extent I can be able to make a pact with Azazel.

2 Likes

wow wonderful

1 Like

You are so welcome and thank you for doing your introduction.

1 Like

Can I have some reading material that can guide me on how to invocate Azazel or any skill that can help me to reduce fear .

1 Like