All You Need To Know To Work With Azazel

If Azazel were standing before you right now, he would tell you to seek out books or courses written by people with a proven track record of success in your chosen business. Then he would tell you to model what they did in order to get their results.

3 Likes

Ok, you have an entire forum to ā€œcoachā€ you. As far as hearing him, itā€™s my understanding that only you can develope your hearing sense in order to hear what is being said to you. You can ask for help with developing your senses from certain spirits, but you have to do the work.

As far as invoking Azazel or any spirit. All you have to do is say [ ā€œnameā€ I invoke you]. If thereā€™s anything else necessary in an invocation I personally donā€™t know it. I invoke Azazel multiple times throughout the day. And I invoke him daily. Might be a bit overboard.

Are you meditating daily? That will definitely help. I know I had/have the most difficult time with meditation because I often feel like Iā€™m just sitting there. But, through determination I keep at it. Before I couldnā€™t sit still for longer than 5 minutes. Then 10, then 15. Now Iā€™m about 20 minutes for my limit. It takes practice. I also now feel energy surging through my body as I meditate. I donā€™t even understand whatā€™s happening but I keep doing it because like you i havenā€™t yet developed my astral senses to see or hear. I also feel like Iā€™m lazy but Iā€™m working on that. Persistence is key I believe.

Anyway, I hope this helps.

Be blessed

1 Like

Comparing with the book of enoch god the eternal light had created human beings and asked all the creations to obey him as it was the fine creation of god, but lucifer and his comanions had disagreed with the same, and god has commanded mikael to throw them to bottom less pit which is filled with lawa and flame. Azazel was together with the battalion who had cried over lucifers fall and god command to include him too together with lucifer, lucifer was the most beautiful angel god had created but upon gods curse lucifers look changed into the must furious demon, ( which seems to be at dudael) chained and keeping stone in the entrance of dudael to keep azazel chained inside for a period and upon their request god gave them a chance by saying if you listen to the words of my creation and helped them i will release you. This could be the reason azazel is helping people who is calling him other than any other angel or demon.

2 Likes

Hello @Faustus I never knew how to use sigil I have read from the link on your profile and now Iā€™m just getting myself ready to practice tonight.

How do i pronounce his name, i think iā€™ve been pronouncing it wrong

1 Like

Iā€™ve tried working deeply with Azazel but to no avail the connection is totally off ā€” I wonder if this has anything to do with my Saturn placements astrogicallyā€¦ any input anyone?

2 Likes

@Whitehowlite Might I ask what your Saturn placements are?

The primary one without going in depth of my chart is definitely Sun square Saturn

1 Like

I think it isā€¦ I feel as if I must overcome a few more obstacles to make it a clearer current for Saturn. I donā€™t feel Saturnian energy in a particularly good way, with this being the only hard aspect of Saturn thatā€™s in my chart, it is the domineering one that has lead me resulting in interpersonal and hidden conflict, it is daunting, restrictive and tight-pulling; I think I have to wait a bit.

1 Like

Canā€™t pretend I know too much about the study of astrology, but I as well have strong oppositional Saturn aspects in my chart. I think, as you said, Saturn is where the the focal points of domineering obstacles lie, and recognizing these will shift the tide in your favor.

I work with Azazel and he seems to teach me how to overcome these oppositional predispositions that Saturn has exposed me to.

I think when you are able to accept Saturn as a master and a teacher of your chart, not a sluggish restriction, is when you are able to connect more deeply with its energies.

Thatā€™s my take though. I could be wrong!

3 Likes

As something as true as this statement, I knew this but never applied to it. I never once faced life with the perception as Saturn being the prolific and profound teacher. Iā€™ll start looking at it from this way and see how it goes. Thank you.

2 Likes

Havenā€™t contacted Azazel in awhile did the Litany Of The Black Satyr . as instructed and saw a few visions. Then followed it up with the chakra meditation and invocation. Very powerful stuff!

1 Like

I recently wrote almost a letter to Azazel, I drew his sigil in my journal and wrote a letter to Him, basically asking for His help, and later I kept feeling a cold breeze, is this normal for any other person? He is one of the first Gods I have wrote a letter too. I know that isnā€™t really evoking or invoking Him, but I need to order some materials and have them shipped before I can do a almost introduction ritual.

I have thoughts after doing so, that I know are not my own. I am the type that cares what people think and scared of how people will view me for changing from Christianity to looking at different paths with witchcraft. This is one of the things I wanted to work with Him on is learning how to undo those chains. If these thoughts were Him, He basically called me out and said ā€œDonā€™t care what other people thinkā€ and other things that basically confronted me on my lack of self love and basically told me that I am full of possibilities and that if no one else loved or cared about me, He does. Which is very empowering, has anything else had this experience?

Also, I really am grateful you took the time to post this, itā€™s very helpful to know so that when I do have the ritual, I know what He likes and what colors and the like to work with! Thank you!

No, you donā€™t. All you need to do is draw out his seal and open it.

Heā€™s not a god, and never has been a god.

3 Likes

The signs people get from spirit are quite subjective. When a spirit is nearby, I feel them and I get either tingly or hot or just a sensation of someone watching me, like right now when Iā€™m writing this.

Youā€™ve written a letter to Azazel, with the intention of it reaching to him and reading it, be assured that it did. Be confident in yourself, trst yourself.

If you donā€™t feel comfortable or are unsure of opening his sigil you can just place it in front of you and talk to him that way.

This what I have done, and usually do when introducing myself to spirits.

2 Likes

I am currently sitting in my dining room table and I have felt like someone was walking by past me and I feel cold air consistently on the same part of my back. I have not practiced any real mediation, which I am hoping to do and start this week. I havenā€™t really learned to open my third eye and able to tell if a spirit like Azazel is near, but the cold breezes have been everytime I have thought of him and since reaching out, so it makes me believe is Azazel just simply letting me know that he is here. I hope that makes sense.

4 Likes

Then the cold breeze is quite possibly him. You donā€™t need to really have your 3rd eye open to recognize spirits, mine isnā€™t. It opens with practice. I personally just do what I usually do and itā€™s slowly developing. Working with spirits definitely helps with that.

When I had more than 1 near me I couldnā€™t tell who was who and had to ask them their name repeatedly, till I learnt to differentiate their signs.

2 Likes

Oh! Okay! Well thank you for replying :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome ^^