Aliens and Spirits

Oh, I have plenty of examples of brutal bluntness lol.

4 Likes

We believe in something till the opposite will be proved :stuck_out_tongue:

I found this site Types of Starseeds: Which Star System Do You Come From?

yesterday. I resonate with the Mintakan traits.

1 Like

I would suggest doing some good soul searching, that website has many traits that can speak about anyone and everyone in the right situation. Personality traits are never the best to go off of.

2 Likes

That sites basically like a normal personality quiz but instead of getting the usual INFJ types you get “Reptilian Starseed” and so on!

Before I got into actual soul diving and scans I was going around with “oh well this fits! No wait a minute so does this…and that…and…hmmm…”

Although the fae incarnate stuff was sorta accurate.

2 Likes

I looked it up and i resonate 99% with the Pleiadian Starseeds!! I mean i have 18 out of the 19 characteristics :exploding_head::exploding_head:
But also found myself in the description of Venusian too :thinking:
Could it be possible to belong in more than one?

How do you get along with this process? Which steps do you follow?
I personally don’t feel I belong here in this planet and I don’t agree with any system being set for the people, any program any way of settling things. Feels like my soul is always seeking, it’s in an endless searching mode.

1 Like

Divination, practice scanning myself and others, I also got feedback from others as well which confirmed my own input. Also just really examining myself and things like that. Alot of work. Yeah I’m always on seeker mode too. I know the feeling.

However what my soul was doesn’t matter as much as I’m going through a transmutation. Still in progress though.

2 Likes

I think we all are supposed to be in a continuous progress… Till our last day here.
The point is how ‘far’ each one will be able to get towards the enlightment, the ultimate -if even possible- awareness

Enlightement means different things to different people. Actually there’s a lovely thread where I am having this very same discussion about enlightenment with…

Lol it’s in the one legit below this thread :sweat_smile:

That’s why i said even possible :wink: oh where? I’ll check :ok_hand:

1 Like

The “What’s it like to be an angel?” Thread.

1 Like

King Paimon has spoken a lot about beings from other planets. Thoth too!

2 Likes

I really cringe when people say “we” lol. It would make more sense when it’s “me” or “I” when trying to explain one’s understanding of entities, concepts, and such as “we” as humans individually have various levels of understanding things and I personally don’t like being grouped under various occultists weird desire to lack understanding of things as an explanation to topics that can be understood with work. xD

2 Likes

When I say we instead of I or me its because im speaking on behalf of multiple entities.

Also quiz was eh but it got my starsystem so im happy

Nah it wasn’t towards that, it’s more when people say “we cant understand [insert topic]” because we’re humans, and I find that pretty cringe when people push their limited understanding onto the entire human race lol rather than pushing their boundaries of understanding we all have to be dumbed down lol.

3 Likes

Hey Velenos, tell me which of the WE i said, you didn’t like, because I said many. ( Without lol )
@NeoFightTheNyophite no worries, this jab was going to me not to you :wink:

I never pointed out you, it happens throughout the entire forum lol. It’s not a jab either don’t confuse my message lol.

1 Like

Yeah if you remember anything from his words, feel free to share :slightly_smiling_face:

I might have stumbled on why this is a theory. Now the topic is something I’ve opened to more I’m coming across more information… I’m not a big follower of the spiritualists and channellers otherwise.

Through a convoluted path I found this video on the topic of receiving clairaudiently from aliens. This is apparently a well known author Angela Thompson Smith and I’m reading one of her books next.

In this video it mentions a book (at 35:48) by one Jaques Vallee that correlates the fairy folklore with aliens. An example discussed in this video is Tommyknockers (dwarves/kobolds) with an underground alien race she calls “Oranges, a sort of cousin to the greys”.

She has the view that rather than my assumed, “they come from other planets and go back there and come again” thing, they came, colonised and stayed. She reads them as “interdimentional” and living among us. Which makes them sounds exactly like daemons to me. If this was the only theory, is basically means daemons from Azazel to Zagan are all “aliens”, including djinn and fae I guess. I’m not quite there yet myself, but it’s interesting.

So on this note:

they won’t even have to repeat enns and use sigils and they won’t struggle to communicate with them maybe

Aliens seem to be telepathic in the stories, so, whether daemons are also aliens or non aliens, my feeling is they communicate between themselves and daemons with telepathy when there is permission. I’d guess that telepathic races figure out ways to maintain privacy and have protocols for contact? It seems very distracting to have people able to butt into your thoughts at any moment.

1 Like

It’s getting of topic for this thread maybe. But someone else happened to ask something similar in PMs and I fleshed out where my minds currently at with that. I’ll make a new thread.