Aliens and Spirits

Once upon a time, while we re hanging out in tge TMW club…a few minutes ago, while discussing about aliens, a question came to my mind and i wanted to make a thread about it, with the possibility that more will see it.
We as humans, have our own systems and ways to call and communicate with the spirits.
Have you ever wondered or even better, been told by a spirit, if Aliens are also coming in communication with them??
Just imagine, with their intellectuality and level of intelligence and consciousness, they won’t even have to repeat enns and use sigils and they won’t struggle to communicate with them maybe?? :flushed: :flushed:
What their relationship would be, have anywhere been mentioned anything around this topic??

4 Likes

I am so confused XD why aliens

3 Likes

Lovin the responses already XD

3 Likes

Hahaha whyyy guys im talking seriously ! :smile::rofl:

1 Like

I kinda figured that might happen, people seem less open about aliens for some reason. I of course am accepting but that’s because of personal experience. So I guess you got to see to believe.

3 Likes

Who especially from here (!!) Is not open about aliens existence :smile:
I just wondering, what kind of communication they would have with eachother, and how easy would be for them to “talk” …
Do the demons like them…??
But I guess the only way to find out would be only if as humans ask an entity about this, certainly not the opposite :laughing::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I work primarily with aliens. Yes they talk to spirits but its primarily for business and not to chat… but I think they kind of bleed into eachother sometimes.

2 Likes

Its for good reason. Ive seen very immediate and very adverse effects from telling people I shouldnt. Its for your health lmao.

2 Likes

Um, yes I understand this quite well. The mentioning it to people being a bad thing. Personally I don’t - it’s personal. Why do I need to. Even on a forum like this.

1 Like

A few I met here got the info. I kinda wonder if I contributed to someone getting themselves banned :thinking:… I hope not. Were coming to earth whether people like it or not gotta keep seeding it into the consciousness. The whispers are turning to conversations if you know what I mean.

1 Like

I personally don’t see a difference spirits are just beings from another plane but that plane is still their physical plane and aliens exist on that plane as well. Aliens here are just like those spirits people talk about only difference is the plane their on. But often times they exist on both not in a “theyre multidimensional” but in a some exist here some exist there.

4 Likes

It’s not unheard of for aliens to pose as spirits and vice versa. It’s also remarkable how similar spiritual experiences can be to alien-related phenomena. The author John A. Keel (”The Mothman Prophecies“) has written a few books about the stunning parallels between aliens and spirits in terms of how they communicate and appear to people throughout history. The alien lore is fairly new, although one can argue that the whole Anunaki thing refers to aliens from ”outer space“ (=outside our dimension, however you look at it), and some believe that alien spacecraft have been described in the Vedic scriptures which are at least several thousands of years old, but some say they could be much older than that. Documented visits from ”angels“ as well as so-called demonic creatures also have lots of details that are identical with those of alien encounters. I don’t know whether or not they’re the same, but they seem to have accompanied humanity for a very long time. One man‘s alien is another man‘s angel/ demon/ god.

3 Likes

I used to live in las vegas nv, and worked security at the black box in Groom lake. I’ve seen a few things

3 Likes

What kind of business? :flushed: could you explain more?? That is such an exciting topic actually wow

1 Like

I agree on this but i dont know why its such a taboo topic and there is not plenty of confirmed information out there. Why about the spirits there are tones of myths and experiences and about the aliens they keep it extremely in secret

2 Likes

I recommend you read John A. Keel, he goes into the whole UFO problem and why there’s so much garbage and so little reliable stuff out there. His book “Our Haunted Planet” is very informative imo.

Maybe it’s such a secret because there is purposeful misleading at play? Maybe some “powers that be” want people to believe it’s all a load of crap, and discourage them from digging deeper and draw parallels between aliens and spirits? The “occult” scene is riddled with bullshit as it is, and so is the UFO community. What would happen if someone were to pragmatically (!) compare stories and do some serious research? I think Keel did a great job at that, although his books tend to get a bit repetitive. If you wanted one, apart from his most famous one “The Mothman Prophecies”, I’d go with the one I mentioned.

5 Likes

Thank you for your recommendations, I love what is surrounded by mystery and secrets lol
If you have any personal experience and you dont want to share it here feel free to pm me!
The same goes to @NeoFightTheNyophite, if you guys have the time ofcourse, and the will to discuss about it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I don’t have any personal experiences with aliens. Not that I know of, anyway. :laughing:

1 Like

Aliens exist, it’s a statistical certainty, and, assuming they are similar to us in consciousness, it is almost a guarantee they engage in some form of what we call magick.

Encounters with them do seem to show up in unexpected places, though. Glenn Morris, the author of the book Path Notes of An American Ninja Master, for example, described in his book being attacked by a being resembling a grey alien when he was training in the astral with his ninja grandmaster. And in one of his books on Remote Viewing, Joseph McMoneagle, described being drawn to an alien planet after the accident that opened him to psychic experience, where the people were able to see his astral form.

In my opinion, it’s not really taboo so much as the field is filled with so much bullshit, as @Lux_Tenebris mentioned (mainly, I think, due to the extremes of the conspiracy touting tinfoil hat crowd) that it is hard to know what is a true encounter and what is not so most people just avoid the subject altogether.

3 Likes

I’m going to follow up that reference thanks.

I follow the work of Dr Stephen Greer and there’s a lot of information he has about deliberate misinformation and censorship around the subject. People are supposed to be leery of talking about them, that’s the successful result of the misinformation.

4 Likes