Advanced Pact Making

Pact Making.

The pact is a ancient contract between men and the dark gods, the pact is a covenant between you and that being. It is a contract the physical pact if made correctly will bring the goals of your desire to fruition.

Why Make A Pact ?.

The pact is a working contract yes, laying out your exact parameters of the working.
It is more than this though.

The Reasons Of A Pact.

1. It is a act of devotion towards the entity which both is respectful and a act of which brings the spirits capabilities into a more powerful form.

2. It lyes out your desires exactly, so the relationship between you and the spirit doesn’t spiral and no chaos or havoc is wreaked in your life if you document that within the pact.

3. The actual pact acts as a anchor, keeping the spirit which is not physical, anchored to this physical plane.

4. The actual pact is also a nexus of the spirits energy and power.

5. The pact is contract which immerses you deeper into the entity that you’re working with.

6. The pact is more than a mere physical item which holds the written petition of what you want, there is a invisible reason for it too.

7. The pact ensures the spirit will employ all its power, all its spiritual resources to bring forth the fruits of desire.

There are many other reasons for pact making however these are some of the main ones I’ve detailed here.

The Physical Pact.

The pact must be created carefully, with care and precision. All your attention should be funneled into the creation of the physical written pact it is more than mere words on paper.

Each physical item/implement must be blessed, charged and consecrated. The way Lucifuge Rofacle explains it is the pact is a living creature.

Items normally included.

1. Paper/Parchment
  2. Pot of black ink
  3. One Black Coloured Paper
  4. One Red Coloured Paper
  5. Sigil or symbol of the spirit
  6. Lancet or blade suitable for bloodletting
  7. Red ribbon
  8. Black ribbon
  9. Incense attributed with the spirit
  10. Herbs attributed with the spirit
  11. Two candles one black, one red
  12. Plane Oil
  13. Flower

Creating The Physical Pact.

Exorcising/Banishing The Items.

Take all the items, place them on the ground inside a triangle of flower.

Once done with your middle and index finger draw a energetic up right pentagram over the items whilst reciting this.

“Ashtu Malku tadat arkata,
Sastus seckz altamu partu,
Iretempal krez ta felta
Vaskalla regent met senturus,
Ta Sastrus esto melta
Kelta, Kelta, Kelta, Hine”

The above incantation is taken from KOF, its a banishing and purification incantation which summon astral winds to clear and purify energies.

You haven’t got to use that incantation you may use another one if you like.

Blessing The Pages.

Take the three pages of paper/parchment and place them before you. We must first bind the forces of darkness to actual pact.

Simply enter the TGS and light a black candle, hold the black candle in both hands.
Close your eyes and visualise the shadows in the corners and begin reciting in a whisper.

“From the gaping mouth of the abyss, may the powers of darkness rise, as the serpent of the pit, I summon all the powers of darkness come, rise darkness rise”.

Keep repeating “Rise darkness, Rise” whilst visualising obsidian clouds of darkness manifest in the room. Feel the darkness closing in, as you inhale it moves towards you as you exhale it moves away.

Once the darkness has reached critical mass and you feel it solidified. Then simply hold the lit black candle inhale deeply pulling darkness into the candle.

Feel the darkness crawl into the wax, into the wick and burst through the flame, then say “Enter darkness enter”.

At this point the candle may feel different you may also feel like a pulsing from the centre of the candle.

Place the candle down, look at it gaze into its flame visualising the flame become black as night.

Take the first piece of paper/parchment hold it above the flame not to low or it’ll burn not too high either.

Close your eyes inhale deeply, feel the warmth being transferred to paper as the warmth spreads visualise the powers of darkness spread through it too.

Then say

“Become a creature of darkness, a child of the night, may all the powers of darkness course through you”.

Then visualise the page take on a obsidian form radiating a dark aura, then see it snap back to its original form holding the nature of darkness within it.

Repeat the process with the rest of the pages.
Once all pages are blessed and consecrated in darkness place your right hand on it and push power to seal the darkness within them and recite.

“Alash Tad’alash Tal’ashtu”.

Creating The Oil.

Take a bottle or vile, place in there a carrying oil, simple olive oil will suffice too.
Take a bowl take herbs which are connected/attributed to the spirit all together.
Crush them and try to get them as grounded as possible.

Add them into the oil, add a drop of blood or semen or sexual juices into the mixture taking the prana forces activating the oils power.

Place the vile/bottle on a open sigil of the spirit, begin reciting the spirits enn/prayer/chant.
Visualise the energies of the spirit flow through the oil leave it there for over a few hours charging in the dark.

Now it’s charged hold the oil in your hand feeling the powers pulsate within it.
Anoint the corners of each pages, anoint the black and red ribbons, anoint the sigil of the spirit too.

Once these items are anointed the forces and energies of the spirits ain’t just charging the items but are instead physically anchored to its material.

Blessing Of The Incense.

Take the incense associated with the spirit add a little of the oil to the incense allow it to dry.
Place the incense upon the sigil of the spirit.
Once the is open say outloud

“Come (name of the spirit) awaken the hidden qualities and powers within (name of the incense) before me awaken it, awaken it”.

Place your hands over the incense try and feel the forces coming to life. Leave it there for a while, for the energies to stabilise.

Depending on the nature of the spirit let the incense charge in moonlight or if more appropriate for the spirit in the pact leave it charge in sunlight.

Possessing The Ink.

Using flower draw on the ground a inverted pentagram, begin gazing at it like a sigil whilst reciting

“Itz rachu mantantu vespacha kaltamu

Itz ranta mant kala mant atzu belt tazu

Vaskalla itz rachu kantantu velchatza".

Recite this a few times whilst opening the inverted pentagram like a sigil, the ancient forces of magick will begin to rise.

Place the pot of black ink into the centre of the invented pentagram. Push power from your Zeal Chakra down your right arm out of your hand towards the pentagram.

You are guiding the forces of magick to enter the ink before you, next add a few drops of your own blood into the ink.

This is a sacrifice of you giving yourself to the Pact, also it implents your own power into the ink as well as seal the forces of magick inside it.

Hold your hand over the pot of ink feel the power almost rumble inside it, once done cover the top of the ink.

Writing The Pact.

Take a pen/feather whatever and dip it in the Ink write on the clear paper/parchment.

Before you write, remember to be careful and specific. Lay down your terms for the pact, write your exact desires and what you want in the agreement and what you don’t want too.

Be careful, I cannot stress that enough be very specific for example something like this.

" I create and write this pact between me (insert your name) and (spirits name) here are my terms and conditions, (write your desires) you will deliver all of these things unto me.

I sign and covenant this agreement with you, in return I agree to your terms of the pact before signing, you must tell me your terms.

The duration of the pact will last for (insert how long you wish the pact to last), I forsake all other spirits and only work with your for the duration of the pact.

These are my terms, however you will not (place in the here, what you don’t won’t happening or what you don’t want the spirit to mess with) these conditions must be upheld between both parties of flesh and spirit".

The above of course is just a brief rough example, draw a line at the bottom left and draw another line at the bottom write.

Both these lines are signature holders, you can not sign your signature until the ritual of evocation is performed.

Write at the bottom the written, script which is on the seal of the sorcerer, which is the runic script for ‘Alash Tad’alash talashtu’.

Now wait for the ink to dry, draw on top of the pact a inverted pentagram and at the bottom draw the sigil of the spirit.

Pact Shield.

Take the red paper draw a huge inverted pentagram on it. In each point of the pentagram write 9. Until there are five 9’s inside each point.

Draw a circle over the inverted pentagram, it acts a symbol which contains the power inside the pact protected.

Gaze at the symbol and see it open, whilst vibrating the name of the demon of pacts, ‘Lucifuge’ do it nine times.

The black piece of paper acts as a aura of darkness covering the pact.

Evocation Pact Signing.

Summon the spirit in a ritual of evocation, tell the entity you have a written pact with you.

Place the Pact outside of the circle, once the spirt agrees to enter a Pact with you.
Sign your name in the bottom left corner and add your blood over the signature.

And say

“(spirits name) I sign this Pact with you, I sign this covenant together”.

Place the pact outside the circle, ask the spirit to sign to pact, you’ll see astral lines it’s the spirits astral signature.

Draw over the invisible lines with the blessed ink, in order for the energetic signature to be physically anchored.

Take on final drop of blood spill it over the demons signature and open the sigil of the demon and add one more drop of blood on the sigil.

Then say

"I seal the pact in my blood, the pact is signed, the covenant is agreed too, in the words of the grand invocation, Alash Tad Alash tal’ashtu so it is done’.

Roll up the paper, take the red pact shield roll that over the parchment. Take the final black paper pact guard roll that over the parchment.

Take both ribbons tie, them around the pact.
Light the incense, see the powers of the spirit rise through the smoke hold the pact over the incense, fumigating the energies of the pact.

Also what I like to do is meditate while gazing at the pact with as red candle and black candle on either side whilst I visualise my desires becoming manifest.

Now the pact has been made, agreed too and signed. This is how I do my pacts and I wanted to share with you the process of which I go through, hope this helps.

C.Kendall.

83 Likes

Insightful and informative. You have covered every facet of making a ritual or occult contract. With all these lengthy postings you should publish a book.

6 Likes

yes sir, you should think about publishing a book!
mostly every post you create, provides us knowledge and detailed instructions. thank you

7 Likes

Thank you.

7 Likes

Thanks. I wrote it in my journal

1 Like

Agree with @lawclerk

2 Likes

Fantastic stuff, man. I’m definitely doing this.

2 Likes

Awesome. Thanks for posting this. :grin:

2 Likes

I was loving it until I read the above sentence. I believe this is the part that justifies the word “advanced” in the title. I can feel the presence of demons (some of them, not all), but knowing about their consent is beyond my reach (I really don’t trust pendulums and boards to do this job).

1 Like

What do you mean ? @Epimonos

1 Like

Hi

I still can’t communicate with the demons. So there is no way of knowing if it will agree to the pact.

1 Like

I believe pacts are pointless unless you have developed your senses anyway

6 Likes

So I think and I am working on my psychic senses.

S. Connolly’s pact method only assumes that the demon accepted the pact. I’m not comfortable with this idea, as I believe that demons are independent beings and free to choose to work or not with a person.

3 Likes

hi please pm me

1 Like

Your third eye is blocked. You have to learn to open it. That’s why you aren’t telepathically hearing from them, but they do know your thoughts.

2 Likes

1 : Âżhow is i do to unlock the third eye?
2 : Âżsomeone pacts with tyr or the other norse gods or other entity from a different theology as the egyptian,sumerian,celtic,japanesse of grecoromanian pantheon ? according to some people,he is a god of the war and also pacts , i try make a pact with he Âżhow it make this?

1 Like

I use a Hindu ajna ( third eye chakra) meditation, with my eyes closed I choose a mantra, such as " let my third eye open, that I may know, hear and see" With your eyes closed, focus your attention on your third eye area on forehead between eyes, and look up with eyes closed while saying your mantra. Playing soothing Hindu type, Egyptian, Japanese music will aid you in this.

4 Likes

Sorry but cannot advise on pact making, as I do not know your situation, and this can be dangerous.

1 Like

Sorry, I cannot advise you regarding this as I never work with her in a sexual aspect.

2 Likes

Hiya! If you can’t sense a being you’re trying to enter a pact with, you can always verbally ask it to communicate with you via divination, and confirm it’s presence and agreement that way. :slight_smile:

2 Likes