Making a deal with the angels

Dear friends, a knowledgeable person said that a deal can be made with angels, but it doesn’t hurt to try, so I want to try, That doesn’t mean I’m afraid of demons, I’ve always admired the dark but I’m neutral, neither light nor dark. I’m constantly trying things and watching the results, I think there’s no harm in doing it, at most it won’t work and if I make a deal, others will see that a deal is possible with the angels.

Can I use this method for this deal?

3 Likes

@DarkestKnight

1 Like

What kind of pact can you make with an angel? What sort of thing would they ask for in return?

Somehow the notification above slipped passed me, but yes, you can make a pact with an angel

What do you want? Whatever your desire, there is probably an angel that can fulfill it. However, it’s important to remember that most angels are agents of universal order, and justice, particularly the well known archangels, so there are likely to be some things they will not agree to do. They also tend to have a big picture view of things, so whatever you ask for will likely come about through some way that is for your highest good ( and by that, I mean their opinion of what is for your highest good, not necessarily your own).

Acts of charity go over very big with angels, so in a pact they might ask you to volunteer at a soup kitchen twice a month, for example, or make a monetary donation to a specific cause that carries their name. I’ve found they tend to want things that will bring benefit to others in some way. They’re not so much in favour of physical experiences the way demons are, though simple offerings like a glass of pure, clean water, or lighting a white candle, are often acceptable when praying to them.

4 Likes

So, hypothetically, I ask an angel to put me in a four year university where I can go to parties, bars, night clubs, and have social successes there. They tell me to volunteer at one of the (many) local churches in my area and their events. Then they tell me “You’ve been where you needed to be all along.” So, I’m basically doing work for the church but got nothing out of it except a “New Perspective.” I’d be shouting “I want my money back!” into the sky.

Btw, around where I live, there aren’t any volunteer organizations outside of the many churches around. That’s why I involved the church in this scenario. Secular organizations are non-existent here.

But in all seriousness, I believe that only the individual can say what is or is not good for them.

They may not ask you to volunteer to begin with. A donation is rather easy. For Raphael, it may be appropriate to donate to a scientist or such a institution, or to donate to a medical facility, for example.

2 Likes

Also as a note: If I followed this idea, I would have been far worse off. That is my experience on it. Some desires are very temporary and corruptable. We tend to follow our base desires more strongly (without reaching for our highest desires), being pulled to many different directions to corporeal things (and just as the corporeal is temporary, so are these desires).

3 Likes

Gonna gharp on this a little bit,

Sticking with the Raphael example and his alignment to healing, health, etc…

“Volunteering” could look like helping bring awareness to new affordable treatments for (whatever) that people may not be aware of. Or something in that vein.

1 Like

Could be doing healing work for others too. Service to others in any capacity is good for your growth even if it doesn’t seem so to you. I’ve found helping others to be more beneficial and healing to myself than any other work I do.

Also, Just because they don’t normally ask for blood, doesn’t automatically rule out all of the typical offerings.

Public praise would still be a viable option even for angels- demons ask for it all the time, but think of the thousands of Christian’s who believe angels don’t appear to humans anymore… a public Facebook or the like thank you angel blah blah, would probably be more than sufficient for a lot of angelic workings that may require more than just a energy transmutation during ritual.

Most of the rituals I’ve used with angels However, use an alchemical process that would basically produce energy to be used for your desire by the angel. So depending on if you are using a system or just evoking, you might need to do anything different. The process of evoking can even give energy to the spirit, the interaction etc, so once again a more dramatic offering might not even be needed.

The other thing I’ve noticed working is Damon Brands method of gifting whatever it is your asking for to all of humanity. It’s quite simply imagining with a single physical action that you are gifting it to everyone who needs it. This works for me outside of the Success magick book I found the technique in, so you could even possibly do this for the same sort of result.

1 Like

I quite often do distance healing work on people without their knowledge. Never occurred to me I could use that to sweeten the pot in a request to angels. Good thinking.

1 Like

I’ve spent a good amount of time in various autism treatment programs. Many of them gave us the “We know what’s best for you” speech all the time. So, they tried to control us, repress us, and restrict us. I understand your point, but here’s mine.

The powers that be can’t always be trusted. Any force that has authority over you CAN hurt you. Sometimes it’s an outright abuse of power. Sometimes it’s naivety based on a misplaced sense of love, faith, or responsibility. Either way, you’re the one who suffers the consequences of their choices and have little power to do anything about it. If someone else gets to decide what’s best for you, what’s stopping them from manipulating your situation to suit their needs?

Also, higher desires can also be corrupted too, and base desires are essential to our nature.

I would not trust another human being to decide what is best for me. They are restrained by their material body and spiritual influence that is constantly being poured onto their spirit. With powerful spirits, such as the celestial spirits and angels etc. (Although, I do not currently work with Angels in the Jewish and Christian context) They have been around for billions of years, some even going back to the very start of the cosmos. They consist of another substance entirely, and that is highly significant. Contemplating this, it is no surprise that I and many others have only ever experienced good things from them, even if that is not necessary.

By higher desires, I mean those that arise from the rational spirit, and by base desires I mean those close to the animal spirit. Base desires are only essential to our corporeal bodies. We are spirits residing in material bodies, and having dominion over them, but with that our spirit can be very easily influenced by our material bodies.

When you look at this material world, those creatures and things that are closer to the material are slower in motion and more restrained, and bear less fruit. Those things that are closer to Spirit have more freedom and swiftness, and bear greater fruits. The same applies to the spirit in man. The desires that rise from the rational spirit are eternal while it is those desires in the more materially influenced parts of spirit that are corruptable, with corruption only existing in material bodies, and so impermanent and changeable.

You know that that could mess their energy up?
I’d always ask them first.

2 Likes

Timeless beings or not. I prefer to decide for myself what’s best for me. Spiritual beings can offer their services or counsel, but they can’t make my decisions for me.

except for close family members and people who’s situation affects me well enough, I don’t do magick for or on other people without permission. Even so, I rarely ask.

1 Like

Personally, in all my experience with angels over the last several years, none of them have tried to dictate my life to me.

2 Likes

Personally, this is not something I would do because you never know what that person is currently doing to assist themselves in their self-recovery. I believe that approaching that person and having a conversation about how you can support them in their recovery would promote a more efficient outcome.