Advanced Pact Making

I can often feel the presence of spirits, some more than others. The point here is communication. I’m not familiar with any type of divination, do you refer to any specific type?

1 Like

Hiya! Pendulum divination tends to be the most concise, but IME tarot works best. :slight_smile:

1 Like

since i didn’t develop my senses really much, can i include in the pact that upon the agreement of the spirit shall my arcane senses to be fully developed and my 3rd eye fully opened. do you think that would work ?

I tried your instructions and I felt my forehead pulsating, didnt realize that i was 23 mins in it, it came to a point that I couldn’t say the chant in my head anymore. Then I woke up from the trance to someone opening our door.

1 Like

Thank you for your instructions.

Once all pages are blessed and consecrated in darkness place your right hand on it and push power to seal the darkness within them and recite.

Where should you push the power from and what colour would it be?

Place the pot of black ink into the centre of the invented pentagram. Push power from your Zeal Chakra down your right arm out of your hand towards the pentagram.

When you push the power out of your zeal chakra, what colour do you perceive the energy to be?

TIA.

1 Like

Can this method be made to be used with angels?

No, angels don’t generally require pacts, or bloodletting.

1 Like