Actual History Of Angels?

Well I’ve switched over from the demonic to the angelic and imo the demons are weaker compared to the angels Azazel is very weak in power compared to Michael this I have felt as the energy switched from darkness to light Azazel felt like strong dark energy but now Michael has taken over his light is overpowering the darkness and Azazel feels like a tiny speak of dark energy compared to Michael and his pure light Michael feels a lot stronger and more powerful than any demon I have worked with and the demons in comparison feel very weak to this archangel and his light power…

Not without a reason his name means “Who is like God”. He is Biggest Kickass of Heaven.

3 Likes

Angels existed much earlier than any religion. There’s also a theory that the existed even before demons as we mean that word today.
Let me explain that:

Spirits get created by energy, that energy make them celestial beings. It doesn’t matter if it’s light or dark energy. Energy is energy in the end. So, during the creation of the first beings, the energy in the cosmos made them celestial beings and thus angels.

I know that I used the word “angels” differently than we use it normally. But that’s basically it. Now, each being does its own thing. So, it depends on it, to use its energy and to become a good or a baneful spirit, or a demon, or anything it wishes. Besides, nothing is forever and yet, everything is forever in the cosmos.

It’s only a first idea and some of the terms used may need to change, but the basic idea is that everything started as a being of energy (I guess the same goes to the cosmos, if you see it as a being). So, that made even the first creation, a celestial being and as Micah said, an angel.

Now, who’s stronger? Let me make something clear, there’s no “stronger”. Some may not be able to understand this, but this can’t change that fact. For example, King Paimon can do anything. So, why doesn’t he do love stuff? Because he doesn’t care to do it. He finds it a waste of time (even though times doesn’t exist for him…but you know what I mean). Anyone can do anything, but the fact that he doesn’t care or for other reasons…that plays a big part too.

4 Likes

I’m not an Angel expert or anything. It was just a theory, so I believe I have to fill some gaps there. But it was an idea I had just now.

1 Like

Time was, angels and demons were all lumped into the same bucket. They had different characteristics, depending on the specific entity in question, which is where it gets splintered out into “good”, “evil”, and “fallen”.

Many angel names will be identified as good/light in one culture/religion while the same names are attributed to bad/dark in another. Then, of course, Gnosticism flips the whole pantheon of angels on its head. It’s all relative.

For the most part, our history of angels goes back to the Greek daimon. This is ignoring the Islamic retcon that sends angels into Babylon, long after the fact.

Some interesting stuff regarding the daimon:

Daimons, in ancient Greece, were considered divine powers, fates, guardian spirits, or angels, who gave guidance and protection.

"Everything daemonic is between divine and mortal"

Diotima goes on to describe daimons as;

"Interpreting and transporting human things to the gods and divine things to men; entreaties and sacrifices from below, and ordinances and requitals from above…"

In other words, daimons are demi-Gods, with divine power, existing between heaven and earth, playing the role of intermediaries, between humans and gods.

Of what order is this daimon, which manifested itself to Socrates in childhood but was also heard by Apollonius of Tyana only after he had begun to put into practice the Hermetic principles? “They are intermediate powers of a divine order. They fashion dreams, inspire soothsayers,” says Apuleius. “They are inferior immortals, called gods of the second rank, placed between earth and heaven,” says Maximus of Tyre. Plato thinks that a kind of spirit, which is separate from us, receives man at his birth, and follows him in life and after death. He calls it “the daimon which has received us as its portionment.” The ancient idea of the daimon seems, therefore, to be analogous to the guardian angel of Christians.

The Greeks called that distant voice within us, that higher source of inspiration and enlightenment, a person’s daimon.

As Christianity began to take over Greek and Roman traditions, Christian scholars produced several new interpretations for Daemons.

The most famous re-make is the “demon.” Christian demons are based on Roman stories about kakodaimons, the evil spirits who persecute men with bad luck and sinful impulses.

Another re-make is the “guardian angel.” Daemons, who are described as semi-divine beings who are created when good men die, are very similar to Christianity’s angels. The common Roman belief that Daemons watch over us inspired the Christian belief in guardian angels, who do the same.

Socrates

Socrates, the father of Greek philosophy, was famous for claiming that he was born with a personal Daemon, who the gods had given to him as a gift. Socrates described his Daemon as an “internal oracle,” meaning that the spirit was part of himself, instead of a separate being. The oracle spoke out whenever Socrates was about to behave wrongly, but when he was correct, it said nothing. In this way, Socrates’ Daemon was a lot like today’s “conscience.”

Plato

Socrates’ most famous student, Plato, put a slightly new twist on the Daemon. Plato claimed that a Daemon was assigned to every man, at the time of his birth, so that he would always have a noble spirit to guide and guard him through life. Unlike Socrates, Plato specified these were external beings. They were attached to men, but they didn’t belong to men. In this way, Plato’s Daemon was a lot like today’s “guardian angel.”

At the end of the day, angels and demons come from the same root origin. And I don’t think it’s much of a stretch to identify them as aspects of higher consciousness. Even the old-timey philosophers kind of acknowledge that.

6 Likes

I feel a strong battle sense from him as he is cutting away the darkness that was around me with his mighty sword of flames…I placed a picture of him next to the door and have two candles burning for him along with quartz crystals and a rosary I use in his name and protection…the whole place feels lit up and heavenly compareed to how it was before like a swarm of darkness pulling everything down into a black abyss…

I’m going to continue working with the angelic I have a book on white magick and another that lists all names of the angels a to z…

Everything is energy chi the force like in star wars etc angels are created by light energy and demons by dark energy the yin and the yang etc…

I’ll just leave this here :wink:.

5 Likes

Thank you for the drop off :slight_smile:
It’s interesting you mention Djinn. I got that feeling when Micah channeled Meton

1 Like

Try also evoke his sun aspect, clue for you: look for tifaret sefira and corespondences.

1 Like

Interesting
Someone say in my thread
“you can call demon by the power of angel but you cannot call angel by the power/authority of the demon”

I ever have a dream, the group of angels come to me and they come to banish the darkness in me
Because they say i have too much a darkness

I feel their amazing light power to banis darkness imediatelly
But i never see they banish it in the name of christian god

if angels dont report to ywhw, or jci gods, who do they report to??
Who is the creator of archangels??
Who the fuck is actually running everything??

1 Like

We are. Spirits work with us no matter what beliefs we have, and operate within whatever hierarchy we assign. When we open our minds and allow them to show us more who they truly are, I think we will all come to the conclusion that there is no one entity that runs everything.

3 Likes

but there must be the single spirit that started it all, no??

Universe did not come from a big bang like the stupid scientists think. Someone must have created it all with a definite purpose in mind.

All I want to know is who is the first spirit that started it all?

1 Like

@ElectricDragon
I was going to type something long, but decided against it. I was also going to start a topic on this, but felt I want to get more confirmation first. What I will say is that we all must adapt our own beliefs with information we find along the path. Research, meditation, and spirit communication are the paths to knowledge. It’s then up to you to draw conclusions. I personally think the creation of the world up until now is full of conflict, and I wonder if other races similar to humans have had the same issues with spirituality and their evolution.

@shinri
In Asenath Mason’s Draconian Ritual Book, Vovin is simply a magical Enochian word that means ‘dragon’. It’s used in ritual only because of the fact that the Enochian language is magical and thus can help the practitioner in using the draconian current. There is no mention of calling upon an aspect of Divinity. Would be interested to know what Draconian paths you’ve come across that use Vovin in the way you mentioned.

I can’t speak for @calix_osseus, but for me, that’s not what I mean when I say the infernal can do anything the celestial can. I’m not saying the “powers” are the same, nor that demons work the same way as angels. In fact, the reason I prefer the demonic is because of their personalities and ways about going about tasks. All I’m saying is that for example, if I want to heal someone, I can call on Marbas in the way someone else might call on Raphael (or both). They do things differently and approach the task differently, but they get the objective completed. Results are what I care about. I don’t think I’ll ever reach a point where I need something done and realize only an angel can do it… However, if I do, I’ll be sure to post about it.

I think we’d all have to be ascended gods in the flesh before we could make such statements and present them as facts. The simple fact is that most every occult author ever talks about using both light and dark or angelic and demonic as if it is profound wisdom, but every one of those authors still lives like ordinary human beings without absolute power. It is a stretch to claim that not using angels means we will never reach the goal of BALG.

1 Like

No there doesn’t have to be.

Azathoth is the closest in my eyes, a creature devoid of true intelligence who is a massive force of nature that accidently and unknowingly spit us out one day.
This would be Lovecraft’s description of Azathoth lol.

I agree with @veneficus, it is us. Our minds create our reality. That doesn’t mean systems don’t work, etc but that’s more complicated lol.

3 Likes

Exactly :joy:

2 Likes

Amaen Ra, the Wakan Taka, Great Mystery and Divinest Storm of Mystery, the Brahman, the Tao, the True and Living God, The All, The Way, etc. etc. etc. etc.

2 Likes

If that’s the prejudice you bring to your workings, this is true for you because YOU make it so, no other reason.
I think you’re limiting yourself unnecessarily.

3 Likes