Actual History Of Angels?

This matches my findings 100% fwiw. :+1:

And I think it’s fair to say me and Micah are not exactly buddies in a cult together so it’s interesting he got this same information.

Blasphemy as you would consider it would have a harmonic that he’s going to react to, even if you blaspheme Garfield the Cat that’s a form of insult, IF you intend it that way.

6 Likes

@shinri

I love KJ as an author, but I honestly can’t make it through one of his videos :weary:. It seems he is following the same path that EA is in terms of going into darkness, and then light, on the way to transcending all. I don’t agree with this philosophy that dark and light need to balance each other. To me, those that say otherwise haven’t fully explored the darkness in light or the light in darkness. But that’s just my own gnosis and experience. When I attain certain states and abilities, I’ll be able to have a more solid discussion on that whole thing.

As stated, I just don’t agree. To me the void is Darkness, and Shadow is Darkness manifest, and Light is just a static manifestation of one possibility within Darkness. I choose to stay closer to the Dark. Don’t get me wrong, I do plan on learning from the Darkness of Light… :smiling_imp:. I remember someone asking to see the true form of angels and then one casually offering the idea of seeing an angel’s shadow side. That seems a fun and enlightening path of practice.

Haha. Fair enough. :grin:. I think I’ll wait awhile before making claims about what must be done to achieve a state I have yet to achieve and live from.

1 Like

Speaking from my own personal account, the moment one seeks an answer to this question is the moment one begins to recieve Gnosis. In my experience two magicians can use the same formula, gain the same answer, yet arrive to different conclusions thus results always differ.

When one peels back the layers they find themselves looking at the transliteration of the names of angels as well as cultural stories from around the world of winged light embassies. Many will find themselves gaining deeper understanding of the Yazidi, the Mazdayasna, and the Mesopotamian. Then in spiritual inflection one will begin to see the paralleling parables throughout the world. And going further back in time. Indeed they are a vibrational light frequencies that interacts with yet operates outside of our spectrum of light (UV-IR)

Some say interdemensional, I am under the overstanding that they are extradimensional. The reason why I have found this to be the case has to do with the Melek Taus concept. Just as that entity is the maker of our world at the commission of another, he limitlessly creates the dimension in which Celestials are born.

1 Like

Maybe this is still part of seeing both light and dark?

1 Like

@anon48957109
Oh yea, for sure. I’m not advocating that we should ignore any aspect of creation just because of limiting beliefs. I’m just saying, let’s not pretend we need everything to look the way others do it just because it sounds logical. These people saying you must balance light and dark never talk about the need to balance work with the elements so they don’t miss out on the building blocks of creation. They have their own path, and that’s cool. Just don’t say THIS is how enlightenment/liberation is reached and ONLY this way.

Do what thou wilt. And if you can’t find the answers in your given paradigm, expand and adapt it. This is a process of becoming. If we all knew the answers just through intuition and gnosis, we wouldn’t have to do any work.

@PaterOctavius888
I do suspect extradimensional influence in all of this as well, but I won’t say more on that until I have more to go on.

3 Likes

They say the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world his true form isn’t FUCKING IDENTICAL to a smiling Garfield…

3 Likes