Abramelin Square for manifesting money

Have you read the book of Abremin the mage? Because I’m too lazy… so would appreciate some insight

1 Like

I’ve read it and found it difficult to understand. I’m glad that that Lucifer and hidden demons include the spirits from the book.

1 Like

Never heard about the Esau Square. Could you elaborate?

A bit random is

E.A still alive?
I never read any book just

This forum has half of post on his magic book

Yes, he’s alive and well. Check him out here on Odysee. He does a livestream once a week every wednesday

1 Like

Baneful Magick $650.00 on Amazon :flushed:

could anyone explain why the square in the book of abramelin is incomplete? isnt it incomplete

In The MacGregor Mathers version, the squares are incomplete because mathers used an inferior manuscript (a french version) to translate from which left squares incomplete. If you buy the most recent version of the book by Georg Dehn, he has a more complete version which he translated from a German manuscript

3 Likes

So is this the correct one ?

4 Likes

yes

1 Like

Is it SEQOR or SEGOR?

segor

2 Likes

These posts are also helpful:

2 Likes

Can you mix other spirits into this like dragons for example or is this specifically Oriens territory

1 Like

Yesterday I created a square but did not do it and the visualisation correctly. So this morning I burned it. Can I create a new one today. Or should I wait. I’m new to this please.

Yes, you can create a new one.

Thank you. Where do you keep you squares? I’ve kept mine in my wallet but I just realised that I only have my wallet on me during working hours? After that it’s in the table.

Usually in my pocket.

It’s fine as long as it is somewhere near you.

Thank you for clarifying.

Sorry but I think I’m doing something wrong. Two weeks and nothing has shifted. Maybe it’s not working for me.