Abramelin Square for manifesting money

thanks @Verdo I appreciate it, I actually did that because I read @Avernus ’ instructions and decided it would be easier to use the complete square to really connect with the square

I had a good feeling about the square I opened the square followed Avernus instructions, followed @DarkestKnight 's tips and then I spent some time conjuring up a feeling of joy when the money comes in to do 3 specific things.

Also lit money drawing incense and a green candle dressed with mint oil to set the mood. The square is in my purse now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I haven’t found the paid version anywhere. Can you point me to its direction?

3 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Thanks Verdo, it’s on sale now too.

1 Like

I have the book, never saw this…too my book shelf I go! lol

1 Like

interesting topic. Abremilin has been on my shopping list for a long time… but my book shopping list is around $2,000 long🤓.

after reading the discussion and checking out the links it seems that only @fool is the only one paying attention to what the square is for. A square for gold, a square for silver, a square for small coins.

If you use the square for gold, shouldn’t you be saying you want American Eagles, or Canadian Maple Leafs, or Chinese Pandas? and say 1 ounce, 1/2 ounce, 1/4 ounce or 1/10 ounce?

and for silver maybe you specify Morgan, or Canadian Maple Leaf?

maybe if you use the square for generic money you can get more dollar bills than if you try using the square for gold coins to get American dollars.

sounds like time for and experiment🤠

btw: if I had a radionics machine those experiements would include putting squares on the in and my bank info on the out😁

3 Likes

The squares bring the monetary equivalent. When the Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage was originally written, the only currency available were gold and silver coins. Today, gold and silver generally translates to some form of modern currency, The SEQOR square, for example, which is supposed to be for gold, brought me the amount I requested in my country’s currency.

5 Likes

but these are much prettier than green paper🥸

I will have to try both green stuff and metal stuff😏

2 Likes

How did you use it? Did you just meditate on it or chanted? Also is it segor or seqor? Egamo or eqamo?

1 Like

I opened the square the same way I would a spirit seal, called out the spirit names as they flashed, and gave my command.

Both work, but I prefer SEQOR.

3 Likes

And how did this work go?

1 Like

Hi @Dankquanicus I really need to do a better job of keeping a magickal diary but based on the date of my posts the main thing that I needed to do was accomplished roughly two months later. I really do not remember what the other 2 things were. I will say that it required a lot of magickal effort in general to achieve my result. So I can’t just chalk it up to the square. I did goetic work, I petitioned lakshmi with a 40 day ritual, I did candle work, visualization work, affirmations etc. I put out a lot of effort to get the result and it actually took a toll on me emotionally as well as mentally.

The square is still in my purse. Interesting, that you asked me this though it could be a sign I am undertaking something and maybe I should redo the square or recharge this square. Does anyone have any thoughts on how to recharge the square or if I should do a new one altogether?

2 Likes

In the evocation class program, he shows us a square that he used to bring him money. Up to 5k!!

2 Likes

One question to people familiar with the squares. If I actually manage to manifest the money, do I have to destroy the squares and create new ones to manifest new money, or can I simply keep the old ones and they will get more powered-up as the time passes? Thank you in advance for your help.

Its customary to destroy the square once you’ve gotten what you asked for.

1 Like

Brilliant :clap: Processing: 20210714_080312.jpg…

This are my HSCTI RAD 2400HD Radionics Machine.

Quick question I know about abramelin square,but you guys try the esau square,? In my search for a especic square I found numbers of demons apply too.in a little booklet a person make squares numbers dedicated to demons he claim it’s work,? The sator arepo can be adapted also no never try myself but I’m gonna try the abon square,just wonder if you guys are familiar whit tis squares,the magoth square looks amazing but not try it.

Can you please elaborate on this and post a few links?

1 Like

That’s not much. My list is around at least 7000 $ long. Lol. :wink:

1 Like