About energy, the astral and the mind

Does the astral exist in the mind?
In the mind, can there be a world, a mental plane?
Is it possible to create a plane/reality/dimension that belongs to you, if so how?
How can i recharge my energy, without overdoing it and doing it correctly?

1 Like

No, but the mind is a bridge to it.

Yes, there is a mental plane. It is where ideas evolve before they manifest in the physical plane.

No. Stop asking questions that have already been answered for you. Before worrying about creating dimensions, planes and all that other weirdness, maybe first learn the basics of magick. You need to walk before you can fly.

As you have already been told, learn to take energy from the universe. Draw in cosmic energy, or sunlight and circulate it through your bodies.

2 Likes

I don’t know how you are with money, but you can try to buy this book through Amazon.com or Amazon.uk I bought two of these books (second-hand) from both of these sites. (they also sell new books, but those cost $20 more.)

Also, you can check youtube for free Qi Qong playlists

You can probably ask @DarkestKnight or @Mulberry, if they are willing to give you a basic beginner Qi Qong routine, which consists of basic exercises, which you then can search on youtube.

We already did that :slight_smile: I think it was not read? :thinking:

About Energy - #2 by Mulberry

1 Like

Yeah, I saw that one but I was referring to a basic list of exercises. Anyhow, @Aditya_Lal can go to youtube and type ‘qigong for beginners playlist’ There are a bunch of playlists that got beginner exercises, that will learn OP to cultivate Qi/energy, remove energy blocks, move stagnant energy, and strengthen the energy body.