A Ritual To Introduce A Friend to The Nightside

There are times in our magickal path when friends of ours begin to feel attracted towards black magick and the infernal divine. Some of those people might have a hard time believing or developing their skills properly in order to have actual spiritual experiences, but they want to believe. Sometimes you can feel or know that they actually have a magickal path in life.

This ritual serves to approximate your friend and Lilith so they can get energetically closer and engender synchronicities, blessings, the opening of psychic senses and more.

This is an invitation to become a witch, not a contract. If your friend chooses not to follow the LHP, they will be fine.

Ave Iknostra Agacos Amatos
Unishtla Eyos Kaphalack
Inaitu Laylil Rhy-me
Lilitu Sharesta-Rhy
Ahi Hay Lilith

Renich Viasa Avage Lilith Lirach (11x)

I call upon Lilith, queen of Sitra Ahra and beyond, to open the gateways of the following people for spiritual communication, signs, synchronicites, a call for practicing magick and getting closer to Lilith:

[NAMES]

Let your call be heard and felt through various signs, so these people can make their own choice of either following your path or not. Let magick flow into their lives

Kristamata Glokar Ghaneshu Shorga
Flakon Eoya Frekh Enyr Sunyr Zaska (11x)

Lilith, Lilitu, Ama Lilith, Laylil, Unishtla,

Zodamram Artorzozam

Melus de quo magma

Manifestos!

3 Likes

Thank you for this. This reminds me of V.K. Jehannum’s work.

I bookmarked this.

1 Like

Indeed! I have used a few of his magickal words (zodamram, manifestos etc).

Yes. He borrows from Enochian, Latin, and Greek a lot. His linguistic knowledge is almost encyclopedic, in my opinion.

1 Like

He has a thing for mixing small demonic and latin samples. Mine are mostly demonic.

Someone really needs to come up with a guide or textbook of sorts on the Demonic Tongue. Yes, there are posts on the forum of incantations:

And there are many others…

There’s no guide to the demonic language anywhere. I figure that Babbel, Berlitz, Duolingo, or Rosetta Stone won’t be putting out any courses on demonic anytime soon. There are guides for Klingon, Na’vi, and Elvish which are made up languages. The Black Witch grimoire of the Demonic Tongue by Enoch Petrucelly is close, but not basic enough for me.

Sorry, to derail this thread. Maybe this can be made into another topic. Or, someone can channel a demonic language manual! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like