A demon for self confidence?

Another thought - if you do feel that you are truly missing self confidence and at this stage you don’t want to go down the whole Goetia or demonic Kings route, you could create a servitor to accentuate your confidence.

If you look up I think it is Blue Witch on YouTube, she has a selection of videos on servitor creation as does John Kreitor.

I’m thinking of creating one or two myself shortly as I have a couple of nice happy jobs for them to do.

3 Likes

Hi Sha, a question please, how i csn contact my godself?

through meditation.

At the beginning it’s more difficult to contact because godself is a being that comes from within than from outside, like calling normal spirit. It has a few more internal blockades to overcome and fully reach your godself, but with practice u can do this.

I heard that EA has a meditation method but on the forum you can also find a good ones.
Take a look -
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/meditation-to-find-your-godself/23046

I have a few tips you can use as a boost, if u want:

• Clean your mind. Your thoughts can easily drown out messages and premonitions from ur godself. It is within you, so you should clearly listen within. Chaos in your mind will not help.

• Any goals? dreams? pleasures? Do them all. They will bring you close to yourself. Never throw them away - if you can’t do this now or it’s physically impossible find another way. They’re like your missions and missions come from your godself.

• Low self-esteem often blocks you from your true potential/godself. Work with your shadow self and defeat all false beliefs. Your soul is over human assessment and you are more than this body and spirit.

• Speak to your godself, even when you don’t feel it.

4 Likes

Thank you so much Shae

1 Like

are you the girl in the picture? Cause you’re like super cute. Really. There’s no reason for you to see yourself as disgusting.

1 Like

Samael or Belial. Would be the recommend one’s. Both are harsh teachers though. Just FYI. :wink:

Yes it’s me. Thank you a lot well now I feel better about this! I have my confidence back ! It feels so good.

I would just simply recommand to work with Buer and / or Lilith for this.

2 Likes

Finally something unique

1 Like

I decided to screenshot your gem of a comment :blush: