A demon for self confidence?

Samael can help with this. ^^

2 Likes

I already read this thread! I was like Belial, a sports coach haha. Share your experiences with him on it if you want, I will read the following.

2 Likes

Well then there ya go :relieved: you guys have something in common.

2 Likes

No you didn’t understand HAHA I’m not a sports coach! I said I found it funny the way he was acting like that with you

2 Likes

Odd given the intro and profile image. I certainly wouldn’t have that level of self confidence to post an image of myself.

Perhaps you do actually have confidence but it’s not the overblown type that seems to scream narcissism and look at me that is now type to be feted by the Internet and media?

I’d suggest that rather than thinking you need to push for more, you look at what you are though something like MBTI and work out from there your strengths.

Once you know then you can start to look at what you think might be holding you back.

I know that perceptions can rightly or wrongly be formed through what others think of you; I have a chronic condition, it relapses from time to time, people have left me because I’m “not trying hard enough to get better”… They judge you for many reasons, and you have to fight against that stigma.

4 Likes

Ah I see. Hes definitely been doing some amazing things in my life. I think the biggest lesson hes been teaching me is that that the body mind and spirit are more connected than I could’ve imagined. And self perception plays a huge role in that. That’s why he is interested in changing those false perceptions that you may have about yourself. It hurts and holds you back. Belial is all about empowerment.
That’s not to say he would make you work out a ton in the same way. He knows that everyone learns differently.
But I hope this doesn’t all sound like I’m trying to convince you into working with him. You do everything on your own time :blush::heart:

3 Likes

Hmmm to be honest with you, I don’t know if the fact of showing your face is really relating to a good confidence… I feel okay on this picture so this is why I’m posting it publically but it doesn’t mean really much to me, especially when in reality I don’t even go outside because I’m just not at ease of the look of people on myself. Even if I did some efforts to look great. It’s frustrating.

I don’t really go in details but it is pretty serious and if I would have this confidence I wouldn’t had such shits that in part drived me to the asylum. It can be ridiculous to some people but it was one of the thing that helped my condition.

Maybe about the MBTI, I know that I’m INFJ but I should probably do the test again and see what they give for advices about the personnality I have.

Yes I also relate to this with one of my closest friend. But I hope everything will be great for you.

2 Likes

No I find your experience interessant actually because I had this vision of him all made up and I wanted the opinion of people that actually worked with him for this subject. The only thing is I know he’s going to be different with everybody so I’m curious about the way he’s going to act with me.

2 Likes

It’s not just knowing the type you are but also understanding how others interact and what you put out in a negative stress situation.

1 Like

Yes that’s right, I didn’t really payed attention about the whole thing after knowing what I was, but I will!

1 Like

I’m an INFJ as well. Relating to others can be hard, but I feel like for this type and a few others, just figuring out the ever shifting chameleon like puzzle of yourself is hard. You can almost seem a completely different person depending on your mood and the situation.

3 Likes

KING Paimon can manipulate minds. I was planning on calling him to manipulate myself into self confidence. I’ll let you know how it works out.

3 Likes

Yes he can but I’d like to work on myself in a “natural way” I want to understand what makes me feel that way and work on the “heart” of the thing not manipulate myself for this because I want it to stay forever like that.

1 Like

You could call up my boi Sitri. He teaches me some underlying issues I have in my core and how to thus be more confident about it.

2 Likes

Oh my (me), seriously guys, I have been much more confident ever since I started working with Belial… He is suprisingly really understanding. Just the thought that a Powerful God (demon?) like him has my back… that alone does miracles with your confidence. @Freaya

@rin I had an extremely similar experience of him. Love that guy. Not at all like the stories going around. He deserves more recognition!

5 Likes

Not every ‘issue’ is an issue, being an INFJ isn’t worse than an ENFP it’s different, just read up about it. No magick, no demons, nothing. Once you work out what is normal for you, you can then decide if you need help.

I made the comment about the profile image simply because it gives an illusion of someone who is confident. An illusion.

Certainly call upon whatever entity suits you, but work out whether you actually need fixing first.

2 Likes

Amazing. That’s nice to see he’s different from the idea most of people have of him. I think I will go for him.

@HermesHorse Okay, I will see how I’m suppose to work with that. Don’t worry, I know that but I wanted to clarify the thing because it’s true people could think that way for this reason. Thank you for your advices :slight_smile:

3 Likes

belial,lucifer,euronymous and a lot of spirits

3 Likes

There are quite a lot of ways.
The above exercises from others are good to practise regularly and it should more incrase your concentration when you look at youself.

For helpers, there are a lot of demons/spirits who can help you with control your thoughs more and distinguish illusion of your mind.

• Belial - Lucifer - Satan (for finding the power within) Dantalion - Paimon -

They all work individually, depending on the person so they shouldn’t give you more than you can handle, I think.
If you don’t want to take too much harsh projects or do it slowly, Dantalion is a pretty calm spirit for this. He can show you false thoughts/illusions about yourself and work on them. Also, from my experience he is very patient and supporting and he helped me a lot.

In addition to them, The best spirit to cooperation with esteem problems is your own Godself. Seriously, nobody shows you your shining and fantastic face like own Self (big Self). Try to connect with your true being or set an intention during meditation to be more present with it’s presence. It will help you perceive your true great potential and be more in touch with your authentic Self.

Most often people feel bad about themselves because they don’t know much about their being and they block their true power and nature, thinking they’re not good enough or they don’t have anything interesting to give.

Mix all these aspects and exercises with help or cooperation with your Godself, spirits and it should be much much better. Ya unique and powerful souuuul​:+1::+1::alien:

9 Likes

Thank you for all the recommandations, advices and precisions of this answer!! I will do it. :two_hearts:

3 Likes