A demon for self confidence?

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anybody has an entity in mind when it comes to self confidence? I’d like to work on the love of myself with a demon because it’s been years of working alone on this subject and the results are very low…

I’m exhausted of seeing myself as disgusting. The thing is, I know that it all comes from me because everyone always compliments but it’s like I can’t see what they see, I’ve literaly had many panic attacks outside because of the fear of being looked at mixed with my social anxiety in general.

I’m not going to go into details but it’s really ruining a part of my life. I don’t see my friends that much anymore because I prefer to stay inside just because of that fear. I was wondering if anybody already worked on that with a demon? I’ve readed on a topic that Belial was suggested, but if somebody had great results with this, please just recommend me. I’m tired of this situation. I have been through a lot and I don’t need this stupid thing on the list anymore.

7 Likes

Goddess Aphrodite
Demon Rosier

4 Likes

Honestly in a round about way, Belial has really been helping me.

2 Likes

@rin I see! Belial was lately hanging around me for some reason but I have a little bit maybe the wrong cliché about him : he seems to make you drool to achieve your goal. I have nothing against that and it would not bother me because I think it’s the best way forward but I’m just coming out of a devastating period mentally and I do not know if I’m ready to experience something from super tough right now. So did you had this feeling with him?

2 Likes

Honestly, you could skip the evocation and just make a habit of affirmations. Saying things like, “I love myself. I am loveable. I am attracted to myself. I am attractive.” etcetera, will do wonders for your self-confidence as well as your self-perception.

3 Likes

Also try this.
Twist your right hand counter clockwise from the wrist. Your elbow will go up naturally put your other hand on top and interlock fingers.
Now cross your ankles. You are now connectedboth hemispheres of the brain :brain:
It is now easy for your subconscious to accept anything you program it with so start saying afermations.
Remember subconscious takes everything literal.
Saying I want to be confident will leave you with the want. Saying I am confident is better.

Ok now that you have the posture all you have to do now is repeat the affirmation until it is accepted by the brain.
So you will say “ I love and respect my body I treat it well.”
You will automatically start thinking all of the ways you are opposite that statement, eg. Unhealthy food or drugs or unhealthy body image. You keep repeating the affirmation to your self until your brain accepts it. You will know that it is done when you don’t feel any internal conflict inside yourself to that affirmation.
Then you can start with the next one. I love the shape of my body and same as before until it’s accepted…might take 4-5 mins per affirmation but it will help.

This method is also primarily useful when you should do something but have inner conflict making you procrastinate, after your brain stops arguing with you and accepts what you want it to carry on with the next.

13 Likes

Oh… I already did that for several months. It’s helping a little bit but not really much. I feel like the vision I have from myself is too strong to just fix it that way.

1 Like

Thank you, I will do this as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Stuart Smalley

9 Likes

Jason Miller has a perfect exercise for this in his book Sorcerer’s Secrets.

It’s called the Prayer of the Perfected Self. Essentially, it is affirmations backed by the Divine power of the Ameleketoi (found in the Chaldean Oracles).

5 Likes

Thank you, and the book is in pdf that’s amazing I can start reading it today.

2 Likes

It’s in the part of the book on Persuasion and Influence. Good luck! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s interesting

2 Likes

Are you able to send a picture? Cause i’m not sure how it’s supposed to look. I just don’t understand the text fully.

2 Likes

I had the same preconceived notion of him. That he would be tough and scolding. But he’s so surprisingly gentle yet very capable of correcting.
He’s understanding and knows what you’re capable of. Somehow hes made me capable of so much more than I ever believed I was before. Everytime my thoughts get in the way it’s like he gently steps between them and me and redirects my focus. So yes he is incredibly strong and powerful but uses that great power and strength to guide and redirect, not just to punish and crush.

2 Likes

Asmodeus helped me out a lot for this.

I really understand the feelings you have, especially the part that it all comes from ‘you’. Consider some shadow work too. It won’t be pleasant but it really helps to undo whatever deep-seated beliefs or memories that caused it.

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing. I wanted to work with him but was hesitant because of that. I think I’m going to try and hope for the best.

@nyaroth okay, so Asmodeus; I never really thought about him but since Rin said Belial is great for this… Probably going to work with him on that. He was already hanging around me so I think I’m just going to give it a try. Thank you for your recommandation, I’m happy it went well for you! I don’t wish this feeling to anybody.

3 Likes

I was hesitant on ever working with Belial as well. But recently when I was going through a tough time his name was the only thing that really brought me comfort. It was so strange. I was afraid to call on him though because I was afraid he’d tell me to stop crying like a little bitch :joy:… but he didn’t.

3 Likes

HAHAHA that’s exactly the kind of things I could see Belial do. I’m surprised you see him differently that most of people are seeing this demon. I hope I will have a similar help because really I don’t think I could handle a tough thing at this moment.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t have been able to either. But I’ve learned a lot from him and find his counsel very comforting in that I know he ie incredibly strong and powerful and that I can trust him.
I’ve written just a little tid bit of my time with him here.

3 Likes