A book has the supernatural power to grant any evil desire written within it - Journal

Honestly you don’t need to jinx anybody, that’s why majority of the people are trying to see what numbers will be the winning numbers on the draw.

But the books you got are quite good. Very few of the people try to use magick to win game of chances because more than 90% never win anything. And those who do keep it silent.

Regardless whether a person win/not but doing magic to manifest lottery is one of the great adventure s for those who are passionate about it.

I don’t know about the yantra’s, but the book by Whitespire and the book by Miller are both very good.

You may just need some lube in the joints to get everything moving again if you were doing well and suddenly found magic stopped working.

I have had this a handful of times and usually my approach or attitude needed adjusting, not really my skill set.

You will have a pretty well rounded tool box once you’ve worked through all do this material, so just have patience and try to be aware of your thoughts to make it all easier- if your prone to worry or obsessing over results and needing them fast, just remind yourself you have done great magic before, you will do it again and your results are just waiting on the best timing for your life, even if you can’t tell right now.

I do this still and it helps me a lot. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dantallion was not working to change to minds of Amazon customers to buy my book.

1 Like

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile: Seriously, if it will work for you I will try it myself. How do you do it? I mean it’s something I never thought of in my life!!

1 Like

How do you do what?

*Guided spirits,
*hear our plea,
*Annul any baneful magic, encircling Thunderball main numbers 1 2 3 4 5 and Thunderball 1 from being famous winning results
Let it be.

2 Likes

No, I was referring to getting books. I love Adolf maliach honestly his kubera mantra is amazing, I don’t know about his other books!!

1 Like

98% of my spells don’t work I have a spiritual battle, I am not sure if it’s my dead relatives opposing me.

2 Likes

My plans have problems files go missing, and office people are incompetent

2 Likes

Astaroth can make invisible and lead them to hidden treasures

Maybe Astaroth can make my winning numbers invisible to win

1 Like

I had a similar idea sometime ago:

2 Likes

Doubt kills magic. In any event the more improbable the result, the more likely the magic will take longer to work. It’s really hard to win the lottery or make yourself taller. These type of results can take years. Remember you also have to work in the mundane to ensure your success

3 Likes

For my experience with Dantalion he’s very proficient if the situation needs one person or a group of people to be manipulated to do something envolving thoughts or emotions. Buying a book do not just depend of this two factors, it also needs marketing, appealing and the algorithm also needs to coperate with you. I reccomend Sallos and Decarabia to appease the masses, I would (politely) ask to Dantalion if he thinks if it is better to change the direction of the energy (I think Dantalion works very well with technology and AI, to sell your book is more clever to ask him if he could change the algorithm to show more your books).

Don’t forget to be respectful and polite and having realistic expectations.

3 Likes

This is not the correct task for Dantalion. You want a spirit to help draw people to the book.

2 Likes

Lord Satan

It is my will that you send an demon or jinn Friday at 20.30 (21.30 CET) to Paris, France. Where the Euromillions drawing is held. Please have the angel blow out and levitate and draw all these numbers 1 2 3 4 5 and Lucky Stars 1 and 2

It is my will that you send an demon or jinn Friday at 20.30 (21.30 CET) to Paris, France. Where the Euromillions drawing is held. Please have the angel blow out and levitate and draw all these numbers 1 2 3 4 5 and Lucky Stars 1 and 2

It is my will that I intend to share the winnings with those that need it most. I will use the jackpot to glorify you in all ways.

“Thank you Go in peace!”
“Thank you Go in peace!”
“Thank you Go in peace!”

How do I summon the ghost of my dead son to do me a favor?

I was reading this article about Dantallion

@Bless208 I have deleted several of your posts. Please do not copy full ritual methods directly from books. It violates the copyright and is against the rules of this forum.

2 Likes

What is copied from books?

You directly copied the ritual method from 84 Genies of Power by Tristan Whitespire.

1 Like

My prayer requests are deleted

I only have one account, maybe you got confused with someone else