A book has the supernatural power to grant any evil desire written within it - Journal

Not possible. Please don’t try to obfuscate. And no, Shadowdoctor was not copying from books. He copied from a Facebook post.

2 Likes

Lift heavy in the gym. You want to combat sarcopenia and loss of bone density, weight lifting to build skeletal muscle is protective.

3 Likes

Look into djinn’s, but be careful, though, because Djinn’s have a sometimes bad reputation. Also, there may be an egregore attached to the film, maybe see if you can find out if there is such an egregore and if there is, call on it.

There are also a few people on Etsy claiming to be able to give you unlimited wishes, through a wish-granting spirit, though their genuineness is for you to decide.

2 Likes

Dead lifts for knees Thanks I am taking supplements called Osteocare and Serious Shredz meal replacement shakes.

1 Like

Hello Niantiel69 I have read the reviews of this book,on Amazon UK it seems life changing" The 84 Genies of Power: Simple Secrets to Unleash the Miraculous Power of the Soul for Love, Money, and Power" Kindle Edition by Tristan Whitespire, and the reviews on this book," Goetic Words of Power: Instant access to the Demons of the Goetia for Transformation, Power, and Success. Paperback – 29 Sept. 2019
by [Tristan Whitespire] seem like miracles happen to them in a few days

2 Likes

Do you think a Jinn can cause numbers to never be picked or to miss out been famous in a lottery game?

1 Like

I think just one Jinn wont be able, maybe more. Jinns are like us, they can be good or bad and also they kinda lives like us, but they control some energies that some human being (without training or magickal experience) can’t. Also, they like some spectacle, so make your request a bit more “fanciful”

2 Likes

To summon a demon to help me

Firstly, I need to do the enn chanting during any moon cycle.

Secondly, I need to do make my request to the demon.

Thirdly, wait for the miracle.

1 Like

No, you don’t need to chant an enn. They are not required.

All you need to to do is open the seal of the demon, visualize the result you want, and then give the demon the verbal command to go out and bring about the result.

Here is the technique for opening a seal:

1 Like

1 I should use the Seal of a money demon

2 Meditate of the demon or jinn Sigil for twenty minutes

3 Visualise the outcome like a movie : To have a £33,000,000 to spend on a new home, travelling, university, clothes, food and cars.

Then the demon makes it happen through book sales or a lottery win

1 I should use the Seal of a mind controlling demon

image.png

2 Meditate of the demon or jinn Sigil for twenty minutes

3.Hold the sigil in your left hand

4 Visualise the outcome like a movie : I have a £500,000 to spend on a new home, travelling, university, clothes, food and cars.

5 Say to “Dantallion I want you to do this for me, influence the mind and feelings of people to buy my cookery book Sugar and Spice and All Things Nice” by Elizabeth Fernandez and make the national lottery producers to record these Thunderball results numbers 1 2 3 4 5 Thunderball 1"

that’s a bummer that you broke your mirror. I was worried about the mirror breaking when I made my book. So I found mirror stickers :thinking: I think it was amazon. reminds me that I didnt put the pic in I drew a pic of Agares kneeling on and alligator with my goshawk too small for details on his arm. That would finish off Agares book nice

1 Like

I never considered such a thing, I’m going to have to order me some of these!

I’ve used foil instead of mirrors for boxes but mirror tape or stickers would be perfect for lots of stuff!

Thanks for the idea!

Bune is a money spirit
le femme Nitika is a money spirit
the big kahuna is supposed to be Mammon (but they say Mammon doesn’t mind breaking anything that needs to be broken for you to get money)

Koetting and the Kendal devil made a book called Wealth Magic. Both of them have a few rituals for getting money. The one that interested me the most is the keepers of the infernal treasury by Kendal. I haven’t tried doing it yet because I dont have the ingredients sitting around. have to collect all of them first🥸

1 Like

He did a deal with the UNIVERSE

I will devout his life to teaching Reiki and Wicca

Md. Mega Millions Winner Claims His $48.6M

I actually did a fame spell for lottery numbers with Hindu Gods of Neputune, Moon and the Sun but it does not work anymore.I was one number away from hitting the jackpot.

The only way of winning the lottery is for a demon to blow out your winning set of lottery numbers. Otherwise, the lottery producers record your lottery numbers through demonic hypnosis. Lord Varuna is Lord of the oceans, Lord Chandra is a Navgraha that influences all life on earth is the moon purity, wisdom and good intentions and Lord Surya is the Hindu god of the Sun. He is considered the creator of the universe and the source of all life. He is **the supreme soul who brings light and warmth to the world.

I had asked this Goetia tarot deck what demon I need and its said
Haagenti is is the demon lord of alchemy and change. He is seen by some as the most reasonable and least destructive of the demon lords and Vepar causes storms

Haagenti changes the destiny of numbers.

I won £3 with Goetic Words of Power: Instant access to the Demons of the Goetia for Transformation, Power, and Success. Paperback – 29 Sept. 2019 by Tristan Whitespire

Beleth was the demon I asked for help

It is my wish that you make this happen to those evildoers; let their lottery numbers make them cry from this moment till the break of dawn with loss, sorrow, and grief. Let the evil return to their Thunderball numbers for tonight’s lottery 100,000 times 100,000 times.
Remove the evil power of loss and despair.to those who are delivering them to Thunderball primary numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5, as well as the Thunderball number 1
It is my wish that you make this happen to those evildoers; let their lottery numbers make them cry from this moment till the break of dawn with loss, sorrow, and grief. Let the evil return to their Thunderball numbers for tonight’s lottery 100,000 times 100,000 times.
Remove the evil power of loss and despair.to those who are delivering them to Thunderball primary numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5, as well as the Thunderball number 1
Beleth I will give you public praise as a reward upon fulfillment. So that others may hear of your power and call upon you. Go in peace and cause no harm or loss to myself or my loved ones.
Hayah! Hoveh! Yiyeh! Shalom!

Vapula could increase the probability of lottery numbers to win using his expert knowledge in mechanics and sciences. The branch of mathematics and physics known as mechanics is concerned with the interactions between matter, force, and motion in physical objects.