A book has the supernatural power to grant any evil desire written within it - Journal

So you need to write in the present tense of future tense?

Examples.
1.Today, this is what will happen after 2pm

2.Friday night this will happen after 8pm.

1. Saturday Morning, the CEO of the lottery will record the winning lottery results as
1 Like

As soon as I experience the first breakthrough, I will write again. Ebay says the book will be delivered by Fri 18 Aug - Tue 22 Aug before the Full Moon

1 Like

Does Agares make you stronger and taller to grow in your sleep? I am 5ft1 I wish I was 5FT 8

1 Like

The book needs to be charged with one intention?

Answer Resolve my problems I have in 2023

1 Like

What I need to do is create an Agares Diary

1. Summarise a problem that needs a solution

2. Write solution to the problem in present tense

3. Deadline for solution needs to be done by.

1 Like

Agares does both benevolent and baneful results

1 Like

I tried to write things like I had them, but it was easier for my to write it like I would have it soon.

Yay! Perfect timing more than likely.

I don’t know. People say dramatic physical changes are possible but that it takes time and skills we don’t usually out enough time into learning to do.

I personally have seen a few miracles, so I know that just because I haven’t experienced something, doesn’t mean it can’t happen- but I don’t currently have the level of skill to do that sort of physical manipulation myself so I can’t comprehend what it takes or how it works.

I do know your body responds to energy though, so I can’t say that you can’t manipulate your cells or dna or body- I just don’t know how to and I’ve never sought spiritual help for doing so to myself.

You will have to expriment with this one and see how it goes.

2023 is almost over. Better to make the intention be something like Everything I write down in this journal will come true as soon as possible.

Or something like that if you want to help your mind not worry about time lines and prevent limiting how long you can use it.

Yes. I didn’t say it well, but that was what I meant! :rofl:

One diary has to be for baneful magic and the other for benevolent magic ?

1 Like

You can… I mentioned it somewhere above because some people like to ensure there’s no mixing of the energies- but I didn’t have any trouble. I was very clear what I wanted when I wrote it and I intended for my book to be for all of my magic.

I listened to your pin, she’s right in you don’t want to mix up your intentions- I would indeed do separate rituals if you make more than one boom for different aspects of your magic.

If your intentions are clear, most of her concerns won’t be a problem, but she’s right you could do that those things by not being aware of what you are doing or not being clear with your intentions.

Don’t worry, Connolly laid this one out well- imop even for beginners, (I really had no idea what I was doing when I created mine) she covers most concerns you could have and it’s a fairly short easy read. :blush:

I will do two diaries to be safe not sorry

1 Like

Growing taller and developing new knee bones and cartilages both slow down the aging process.

1 Like

So you play lottery? I will advise you to buy kubera mantra magick by Adolf maliach, it has a mantra to win lottery.

If you have patience and focus to chant mantras you might get some good results.

3 Likes

I have a few yantras I have Lord Kubera from a Hindu ebay shop

Lord chandra and Lord Surya and Lord Vurana worked three years ago to make my numbers famous I was one number out to win the jackpot

I only needed number 12 to win the jackpot

I just bought the book below

The 84 Genies of Power: Simple Secrets to Unleash the Miraculous Power of the Soul for Love, Money, and Power Paperback – 18 Sept. 2020

by Tristan Whitespire

2 Likes

I guess my wish came true they’re famous now.

1 Like

Do you wash your yantra in rose water and use sandalwood paster on the four corners
I sing to my yantra

1 Like

There is a Yantra to make spoken word come true. But the paper one is not working https://www.prophet666.com/2013/01/charm-to-make-spoken-word-come-true.html

1 Like

I have about 20 spells or wishes I want to come true, both benevolent and baneful

Magical Tool Box

1. Book of Agares by S. Connolly.
  2. The 84 Genies of Power: by Tristan Whitespire

Jinns make wishes come true
Making a magic book of Agares makes wishes come true

1 Like

Mantra to fulfil any wish

Lakshmi Mantra Magick: by Adolf Maliach

(https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1?ie=UTF8&field-author=Adolf+Maliach&text=Adolf+Maliach&sort=relevancerank&search-alias=books-uk) (

1 Like

My jinx or hex are not strong enough to bring misfortune to opposing numbers to be rejected from the draw.

2 Likes

1 Like