A book has the supernatural power to grant any evil desire written within it - Journal

Doubt kills magic. In any event the more improbable the result, the more likely the magic will take longer to work. It’s really hard to win the lottery or make yourself taller. These type of results can take years. Remember you also have to work in the mundane to ensure your success

3 Likes

For my experience with Dantalion he’s very proficient if the situation needs one person or a group of people to be manipulated to do something envolving thoughts or emotions. Buying a book do not just depend of this two factors, it also needs marketing, appealing and the algorithm also needs to coperate with you. I reccomend Sallos and Decarabia to appease the masses, I would (politely) ask to Dantalion if he thinks if it is better to change the direction of the energy (I think Dantalion works very well with technology and AI, to sell your book is more clever to ask him if he could change the algorithm to show more your books).

Don’t forget to be respectful and polite and having realistic expectations.

3 Likes

This is not the correct task for Dantalion. You want a spirit to help draw people to the book.

2 Likes

Lord Satan

It is my will that you send an demon or jinn Friday at 20.30 (21.30 CET) to Paris, France. Where the Euromillions drawing is held. Please have the angel blow out and levitate and draw all these numbers 1 2 3 4 5 and Lucky Stars 1 and 2

It is my will that you send an demon or jinn Friday at 20.30 (21.30 CET) to Paris, France. Where the Euromillions drawing is held. Please have the angel blow out and levitate and draw all these numbers 1 2 3 4 5 and Lucky Stars 1 and 2

It is my will that I intend to share the winnings with those that need it most. I will use the jackpot to glorify you in all ways.

“Thank you Go in peace!”
“Thank you Go in peace!”
“Thank you Go in peace!”

How do I summon the ghost of my dead son to do me a favor?

I was reading this article about Dantallion

@Bless208 I have deleted several of your posts. Please do not copy full ritual methods directly from books. It violates the copyright and is against the rules of this forum.

2 Likes

What is copied from books?

You directly copied the ritual method from 84 Genies of Power by Tristan Whitespire.

1 Like

My prayer requests are deleted

I only have one account, maybe you got confused with someone else

Not possible. Please don’t try to obfuscate. And no, Shadowdoctor was not copying from books. He copied from a Facebook post.

2 Likes

Lift heavy in the gym. You want to combat sarcopenia and loss of bone density, weight lifting to build skeletal muscle is protective.

3 Likes

Look into djinn’s, but be careful, though, because Djinn’s have a sometimes bad reputation. Also, there may be an egregore attached to the film, maybe see if you can find out if there is such an egregore and if there is, call on it.

There are also a few people on Etsy claiming to be able to give you unlimited wishes, through a wish-granting spirit, though their genuineness is for you to decide.

2 Likes

Dead lifts for knees Thanks I am taking supplements called Osteocare and Serious Shredz meal replacement shakes.

1 Like

Hello Niantiel69 I have read the reviews of this book,on Amazon UK it seems life changing" The 84 Genies of Power: Simple Secrets to Unleash the Miraculous Power of the Soul for Love, Money, and Power" Kindle Edition by Tristan Whitespire, and the reviews on this book," Goetic Words of Power: Instant access to the Demons of the Goetia for Transformation, Power, and Success. Paperback – 29 Sept. 2019
by [Tristan Whitespire] seem like miracles happen to them in a few days

2 Likes

Do you think a Jinn can cause numbers to never be picked or to miss out been famous in a lottery game?

1 Like

I think just one Jinn wont be able, maybe more. Jinns are like us, they can be good or bad and also they kinda lives like us, but they control some energies that some human being (without training or magickal experience) can’t. Also, they like some spectacle, so make your request a bit more “fanciful”

2 Likes

To summon a demon to help me

Firstly, I need to do the enn chanting during any moon cycle.

Secondly, I need to do make my request to the demon.

Thirdly, wait for the miracle.

1 Like

No, you don’t need to chant an enn. They are not required.

All you need to to do is open the seal of the demon, visualize the result you want, and then give the demon the verbal command to go out and bring about the result.

Here is the technique for opening a seal:

1 Like

1 I should use the Seal of a money demon

2 Meditate of the demon or jinn Sigil for twenty minutes

3 Visualise the outcome like a movie : To have a £33,000,000 to spend on a new home, travelling, university, clothes, food and cars.

Then the demon makes it happen through book sales or a lottery win

1 I should use the Seal of a mind controlling demon

image.png

2 Meditate of the demon or jinn Sigil for twenty minutes

3.Hold the sigil in your left hand

4 Visualise the outcome like a movie : I have a £500,000 to spend on a new home, travelling, university, clothes, food and cars.

5 Say to “Dantallion I want you to do this for me, influence the mind and feelings of people to buy my cookery book Sugar and Spice and All Things Nice” by Elizabeth Fernandez and make the national lottery producers to record these Thunderball results numbers 1 2 3 4 5 Thunderball 1"