72 Shem And Goetia Challenge

@wecarealot Please don’t forget to answer the questions I asked you to complete your introduction.

Apologies! I responded in the thread now!

how does one start with that “challenge” is there a guide to this?

No, there is no set guide. Just do a search and read some of the threads detailing people’s experiences with it. Here’s the one that actually started it all:

i see so just invoke a demon of the goetia and a shem angel a day and ask them to activate the part of the brain they correspond to right?

Well, the original challenge was just the Goetia. I think my redux challenge was the first to include the angels of the Shemhamforash as well, but it was quite awhile back.

Evoke, not invoke. They are not the same thing.

1 Like

yeah evoke* i think i will go for it and do 1 angel and demon a day for the next 72 days

It depends, I don’t think it matters, literally all I do is invoking pentagram and chant the name of the spirit, I usually get a visual of them, the whole inside and out thing is kinda relative to me at this point

I guess what I do would count more as an astral evocation but I honestly don’t see the difference, evoking all of them in full ritual is completely necessary, each spirit is like a 2 minute operation, the results of the activation solidify later on because the brains chemistry has to change with it, it brings up a lot so I would do one spirit a day, at first I was doing that but shit got really intense, so now I’m just listening to my body, sometimes I take a 2 week break and that really helps the brain adjust but fully integrating it may even take years in all honesty Depending on how well your body integrates it, the faster your vibrate the quicker it’ll happen

3 Likes

I see, i started with Bael and Vehuiah today and i could instantly feel change, a lot of heat with vehuiah and a lot of tingles and pressure with bael. I can already perceive changes and still feel a lot of sensation in my brain although its around a hour ago. I plan to go 1 angel and 1 demon a day till i am done if nothing gets in the way.

So as you wish, but I’d suggest talking to the spirits a little too, I was doing it almost everyday until they told me to take longer breaks in between for integration

2 Likes

i actually got the idea to take it a step further and ask for example all the gods of the greek pantheon to activate the aspects of my mind/body they correspond to and see what happens

Yeah I thought of that too with other pantheons? I dont think its that different from sefirothic pathworking

The lesser keys of solomon represent the Kunda gland and the kundalini which is primordial chaos while the shem angels represent the pineal gland and the light

its essentially an alchemical process of the spirit and the bodies

in ancient times a lot of the Gods were also seen as bodily dimensions, so I’m sure activation with gods will also major changes, I tried it with enki once and I instantly became clairvoyant and I developed my thalamus muscle to squeeze my pineal gland. I’d give it a try and share your experiences if you’re open to it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh did you just do one ritual with enki and have that result?
if so holy … Any recourses i can get to it aswell?

Activation with Nelchael and Morax

Nelchael came in with a white and peach cream light

He said “ we are guiding you to eternal glory, it is your birthright”

A beam of white light entered my crown chakra and was reaching down to my lower chakras, I could feel it and see it clearly, I started astrally shapeshift into a magical creature at the same time

He told me to expect spiritual confidence meaning it is unbreakable and very clear among other things which I don’t remember that well but it was mainly confidence related stuff and sacral chakra

Morax on the other hand came with a dark blue color and brought up Enki again, he showed me a heart and that my confidence shouldn’t be fear induced and that it would only bring suffering

He said I should be more heart centered and that would lead to my inner peace and let go of hierarchies on a subtle level which would propel me forward

He said I could expect inner peace

Overall though it showed me my true confidence would come from the heart and that is where my true power lies

4 Likes

Activation with Yeiayel and Ipos

Yeiayels summoning was unlike others, he came as a shining hebrew word, and my thalamus was started to pump my third eye as If I was ejaculating from my pineal gland

He was pretty quiet, same with Ipos, they were very quiet not very talkative, all they said was this activation would help me attain subtle clarity and that it would help with energy manipulation and my pshycic senses

I was feeling strange pressure around my third eye chakra the entire time just like the all the activations, another thing they mentioned was that with these activations, comes a long list of perks and side effects, instead of listing them all they provide more summarized answers apparently so They told me it would help with things like having a global overview of the world, money making avenues etc. which they describe as the subtle clarity being the source of… so I think there’s more to it with the other ones as well

3 Likes

I did one ritual with Enki, to re activate the dormant thalamus and pineal gland dna etc. the Anunnaki shut down in humans, I also asked him to make me clairvoyant

That’s when I started developing the thalamus muscle to squeeze my pineal gland, but he did instantly activate my clairvoyance too for a bit until I messed it up

However you still have to put in some work, he’s not gonna give something you can’t handle

2 Likes

Looks like i should go and work with the sumerian gods.
I do a lot of work on the daily for my spiritual endeavours so i would think it should be good.

Any resources or rituals for working with enki and that pantheon in general?

You should definitely get a thread going about your experiences with the Sumerian deities. :metal:t4:

2 Likes

I just use an invoking pentagram like any other one unless I’m doing a full evocation but you can do both, there’s isn’t one way to summon a spirit

I personally would only work with Enki, Ninhursag and Inanna from that pantheon, Sumerian Gods history is kinda shady but then again which pantheon isn’t lol

I’d just be cautious because these are very old spirits, they are probably the oldest gods even predating Hindu culture, they are very primordial so they do hold darkness or chaos

It’s kinda like the Qlippoth, which I guess it is because a lot of the Qlippothic gatekeepers are the same as Sumerian deities the bloodline of gods continues to other pantheons later on

Very much like Greek myth where the Titans are the older primordial gods while the younger gods like Zeus and hades are the younger pantheon of Gods, the Greek one is also kinda shady, they all have very old roots so it’s best to approach wjth caution, the last thing you want is to go all in too fast and potentially wreck your life, not to sound negative but I can happen if you go too fast and all at once, just like any working, give it time and space, let your cells marinate in it and integrate it

5 Likes

I’ll definitely keep it mind, it’s not my main pathworking right now but I’m sure at some point it’ll come along and I’ll share what I know, all I can really say is to proceed with caution when it comes to the Sumerian deities, even Enki can be a little tricky at times, his history isn’t all bright either they all have a lower nature which I should probably talk about more because it can help magicians evolve as well, it’s really similar to things you’d face when you’re in deep with the Qlippothic energies

3 Likes