72 Shem And Goetia Challenge

I want to share a revelation I received regarding this challenge

In my last working with Leuviah and Duke Sallos

I was shown that Magick and life in general requires less effort depending on your level of consciousness

While some animals hunt for their food, for example spiders let their food come to them

Another analogy would be you working hard to so your children have a better future, or your ancestors hard work benefiting your current incarnation etc.

When integrating the demon with its angelic counterpart, you are essentially taking your roots, your chaos energy, your pure potential and defining it, you’re accessing your higher potentials…

For example if the roots of the tree are the demons the angels are the branches, the demons essentially became the angels

So my theory is, the angels and the demons are the same entity, because in all of my activations I first activate the Shem angel, and then when I activate with the demon, the demons energy merges with the angel and it shows me how the demon became the angel, it’s kinda hard to explain with words, but let’s just say there’s a template or higher potential the demon is meant to actualize, that higher potential is the angel, the demon is the primordial seed of the angel

Doing this work will change your entire approach to magick, it will become way simpler and much more empowering

When you vibrate faster you do less, you have to more when you vibrate slow

2 Likes

Activation with Pahaliah and Purson

This was perhaps one of the more interesting ones I’ve had

I summoned Pahaliah, she came in with a black and purple light as she usually does with me, around my neo cortex of my brain this amethyst was concentrating my brains energy into a singular point

She told me there was a time stamp for this one for 2023

She told me to start working with Enki directly to understand my Draconic Lineage more and that I’m growing in power and peace

Purson on the other hand, when I summoned him, he showed me the caduceus staff without the Serpents, so it was just the spinal column, it was as if my kundalini had risen, I noticed how my central channel wasn’t flowing up to my brain as much so I noticed my spinal energy elongate in a sense to my brain, this began to activating my brain stem

He told me I could expect more clairvoyant abilities, increased lower brain activity and Draconic Power

They essentially both told me I was always meant to do this challenge, as a part of my Draconic initiation, they told me I was going to be initiated into the priesthood of Enki in 2024, and that I was going to activate my Draconic powers in 2025 when my upper brain is fully developed

And the reason for this challenge was to develop my brain, I was shown that when the demons and angels are merged, the inner dragon awakens, the eye of Lucifer, the Ipsissimus.

The breathing technique purson showed me he said would raise the energy up to my brain and nourish my brain to accelerate the process

He showed me as I breathe I suck my belly in and squeeze my lower chakras

They told me in the upcoming years I’m going to be working with my pineal gland A LOT

He said what I’m doing is primordial alchemy, to have the primordial chaos and light merged into one, so Kether and the realms above it… where the 2 pillars, light and dark meet, I was shown I wouldn’t need to be doing as much ritual magick anymore because I’d be a more multidimensionally conscious being, and just manifesting with light and Draconic power which honestly is a relief because doing magick with physical items has been feeling pretty heavy on me

Overall though they guided me through the Qlippoth and tree of life as like elementary, they showed me I was to dive into a greater power that is of Draconic in nature, and that this challenge is kind of like your application for the job in a sense

I was shown the Qlippoth and tree of life concepts are merely blueprints, finishing them isn’t the end all be all, it is merely the beginning, they showed me its best done before the brain develops fully so that the human can develop properly according to the blue print

Hence why most kids born into witchcraft bloodlines tend to have more power because they are trained through such processes from a young age

I’m getting a lot insight from this, I got into this path because of Enki, it would be very interesting if this leads back to him :joy:

When I first connected with Enki I was channeling a Red Dragon and my powers were activated like crazy but I didn’t maintain it because it kinda made me drunk on power, I think this challenge helps prepare the soul, by raising the unconscious, to make one worthy of the power of the dragon

Food for thought, I’m open to responses or insights as well

Onto the next one⭐️

3 Likes

Did you make an offering to her is it a mandatory to consider an offerings to them before any attempt to evoke angels?

I haven’t made a single offering to any of them for the activations, they seem happy to help either way

2 Likes

I’m just quiet confuse on how did he evoke a spirit as I read above mentioned that the pentagram was trace if I haven’t mistaken yet to evoke a spirit and chant it’s name?

Trace the pentagram and chant the name once or twice

That’s it, and then meditate but also let go of the mind and body into a trance state and then the visuals and communication occur

Many are kept wondering especially my friend said he’s kinda serious to know on how the spirit appear is it just a normal individual or a just an animal or slightly monstrous looking figure

This is fascinating. I’ve considered doing a similar project/challenge – where I make contact with all 72 Goetic spirits and basically learn about them and who they are. But I like your idea of asking them to activate the part of your brain that they correspond to. Not going to lie, I’d be nervous about doing so but it seems to be an overall positive experience for you.

This confirms what I’ve channeled through pendulum divination – that when a spirit calls to you specifically, you may not need an offering. I’ve also heard that without offerings, spirits tend to “feed” on the person’s energy. Not in an evil, vampiric way but if the person does not have a lot of energy to begin with, it can feel pretty draining to call on a spirit with no offering.

Just theories I’ve heard.

Also, are you reaching out to the spirits in any particular order?

Welcome @wecarealot It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

It depends, sometimes they appear like goblins, sometimes like a black smoke, or a woman… these are entities that take form according to their energetic purpose and resonance

1 Like

This is completely incorrect, the fact you’re calling on the spirit means particles are flowing into its current, just the way people feed fictional characters by watching them in movies, it’s the same thing, your observation and acknowledgement of them alone feeds them, they don’t feed on your personal energy but rather your observation which

2 Likes

This man explains the whole challenge, the science of this challenge, what it does, it’s been very on point with my own revelations, I suggest you all check it out and share your thoughts below :clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

Ahh gotcha, thank you! This makes sense to me. I didn’t feel particularly drained when I contacted my first spirit, so that tracks.

Oooohh, I’ve watched this video before, but I think I need to rewatch. I supplemented this video with Bobby Hemmitt’s talks on how the demons are aspects of our pineal gland. Something about how the 72 angels and 72 demons + their legions are the 144,000 referenced in the Bible that are actually within our mind.

he talks about how the 72 goetia is the lower chakra force, the yin energy, the primal serpent, while the crown is the descending yang energy, together they form the 144.000 star dust formation of the crystallized pineal gland, you’re becoming God basically, you’re becoming Lucifer back in heaven, resurrected, its the angelic metamorphesis, the resurection ritual of Osiris and Jesus, where you become one with God, its biological and spiritual deification

4 Likes

I think some of the legions of these demons are infinite in general they got a corresponding numbers of legions in each spirit according to Goetia but the truth is someone already explain this someone already take an observation beyond the legions of each demons and the first entity he contacted with is Andras he breakdown some of the legions of Andras in three different categories each with different sets of expertise like destroying someone’s electrical device giving sickness to someone etc… and he notice that those legions were in fact infinite numbers I have to post a link right here towards that video

I think I’m going to start this challenge in the Fall. I’m not ready for it right now, as there are some foundational things that I know I need to do (so reaching out to a daemon for guidance would probably be a form of spiritual bypassing on my part), but I’m definitely feeling called to this challenge. I thought of something like it after invoking a daemon for the first time, but I felt it was too ambitious at the time.

@Alahimavatara Have you reached out to Andras yet? I’ve heard that working with him can be a bit harrowing. Was curious to know your experience with him as part of this challenge.