Zodiac Signs and Angels?

Hi guys, i wondered that is it a crucial thing to consider the Zodiac signs when getting in contact with an Angel or entity?

Not at all. I completely ignore such things and also colors, planetary alignments and whatever other complicated cultural gubbins people have tacked on to these things over the ages. Use them if you enjoy it that way, otherwise it’s extra steps for no benefit ime.

4 Likes

Angels are very much tied to the celestial bodies, and people who say they aren’t don’t understand them.

They are the very embodiments of the spheres they rule. The Archangels especially emulate the virtues of the sphere they govern. The ideals of Jupiter are what Zadkiel pursues. (Sagittarius & Pisces) Michael primarily embodies the ideals of Hod (ruled by Mercury) And It goes on. Their personalities also reflect this.

As you can imagine, these planets all have their signs, aspects, dignities, qualities, etc. Their vibes encapsulate these things. Angels are also HUGE advocates of using astrology for divination. Michael assisted me with learning years ago. Astrology is very important for angels. Not only is it the very fabric of their existence, but also the manner of magick they use.

Planetary magick and timing also amplify their manifestations, although not required. The broadness of their being makes them extremely versatile, so precise planetary operations are not truly necessary but it does do wonders.

4 Likes

The longer i practice the more i realize how central astrology is to many types of magickal practice.

3 Likes

It is a truly universal system of divination. It can tell pretty much anything you want to know about anything, especially when spirits are presence to guide your thoughts during chart readings for accuracy. This is also why I have not practiced any other divination since learning it.

Astrology has all the info, techniques and elements you need, all in one chart. Things like Tarot and casted objects are largely based on chance, whether drawing or casting. (depending on how you use it) But Astrology is just “right there.” Now you just need techniques and some spiritual intuition. :fire:

3 Likes

100% agree with this.

That depends on how you use tarot. You can use tarot cards to WRITE requests to the astral, instead of passively flipping cards like most people do and READING whatever energies fate decides to give you. Tarot magick is useful for astrologers and magicians who work in this way.

2 Likes

The accuracy depends on the astrologer or the tarot reader. You can have all the Infos in astrology and still fuck up and it’s not an easy thing to do, you need to be intelligent, and blessed by Jupiter to gift you the bird eye :eagle: hence they are not so many good astrologers out there.

Tarot is very profound and mystical only people who have died (metaphorical) can have the best accuracy in their readings

1 Like

Every tarot card is also a doorway to the realm it rules. By skrying each card you can enter the realm of the card in question.

2 Likes

How is that possible? Can we learn this because i am also in Tarot reading

Skry the card like you would any mirror etc. This gives more on how to skry a card without forcing the issue.

It can help if you windtunnel while skrying, and describe what you see in the card nonstop for 45 minutes to an hour. After a while, something takes over your tongue and begins speaking through you.

1 Like

Thank you soo much for this. Very eprriciate it. Lots of new things i am learning here. This is soo intresting as i have never heard or read about skrying the card.

2 Likes