6. Antrum
  7. The Ninth Gate
  8. The Void
  9. The Exorcism of Emily Rose
  10. The Last Exorcism
  11. (Evil Dead Trilogy)
  12. A Dark Song
7 Likes

We already have multiple occult movie threads. Why do we need another?

6 Likes

I just watched devil’s diary, which is similar to death note but more gruesome.

IMHO Half your list I consider paranormal experience movies with no occult substance.

Aren’t some of them like pure b grade horror movies?

Am not trying to be rude - don’t misunderstand me

1 Like

Hocus Pocus is a kind of fun comedic movie? Not realistic at all, but funny.

5 Likes

I agree. It arguably has more ‘occultism’ to it than most of the movies listed too.

2 Likes

Well it’s litterly about 3 witches that work for the devil that need children’s souls to stay alive or not die at sunrise. :rofl: I think it’s halirous. Although most of it contains them looking for their book. Lol

The Sanderson Sisters :sunglasses: now of course the occult references are all false/not real but it is still technically a heavy witch-craft themed movie.

2 Likes

Yeah, I grew up in the Boston area so kids especially love movies having to do with Salem there.

The movie at least showed some form of spellwork.

The movie ‘The Craft’ while unrealistic I consider better than every movie listed, as an ‘occult’ movie. Horror movie no, I love some of OPs movies for that.

1 Like

I think i wanna mention oldschool pokemon movies from early 2000

In first movie there is reference of creation of female and cloning process of males

In second movie there is reference to three isles and their unity to keep peace in the world

etcetc… there is alot of truth what can be progressed to physical information inside these movies, im about to watch the 3rd movie too, there is this character entei, which will probably refer to enki, and these unown characters, for what i remember from childhood

i will update some more photos when im not anymore new account, they very lively…

@inkognito please introduce yourself here:

Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

me not seeing practical magic or the craft on there

5 Likes

I have to look up practical magic, never seen that one.

1 Like

It’s not dark or anything rather it’s more somewhat wholesome

2 Likes

I am pretty sure the movie A Dark Song was influenced by a ritual Aleister Crowley attempted… the ritual was meant to meet his guardian angel. The house he done it in is what is known as the Boleskine House located in Scotland.

I saw the movie, thought it was great, then watched a documentary about Crowley and my mind instantly made the connection. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Is that the movie where a woman teams up with an occultist to perform the abrahmelic ritual?

1 Like

My idea of a good occult movie

Mary poppins
The wizard of Oz
:joy:

3 Likes

You just want that spoon full of sugar still…

3 Likes

Ohhh Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious :face_with_monocle::kissing_heart:

2 Likes
  1. The Devil’s Advocate
  2. Devil
  3. The Nun
  4. Hellraiser
  5. The Taking of Deborah Logan
  6. Jeruzalem
  7. Insidious