You people do realize that all the "demons" are just angels in disguise, right?

God is the most subjective thing next to the term spiritual ascension , it’s different for everyone , the only that’s objective is everyone’s reality is subjective

2 Likes

god’s not subjective. if you reverse him you get a dog. you can pet it. talk nonsense to it . talk to it. and it will always love you. Reverse god and you have a friend in front of you. haha. too bad not everyone loves dogs. =o( many are cat-holic.(catholic) addicted to cats instead. lol

1 Like

It’s very much an obvious statement if you do your research and experience, let that seep in and you’ll understand or not. I honestly couldn’t care either way I guess?

I’m trying to be wise? that’s news to me, but I’m fine with you thinking that, don’t worry.

maybe word games with my post yet there is some truth to it. haha.

You’re making a lot of assumptions just to get me to respond lol, that’s pretty cute to me.

still works to help gain insight into my post … =o) i’m flexible with viewpoints. one post can apply to another that wasn’t directed at it. hehe.

Lol if you say so, it’s still cute, but I won’t further derail. I said what I needed to say.

i thought i was cute. i’m jealous. lol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Some people just have that weird cuteness about them on these kinds of forums that make you want to either pet them or hug them, maybe it’s just me :thinking:

1 Like

just like that girl recently asking about death spell and she was so cute and polite about it. lol forgot her name. hehe.

1 Like

Back on topic…

Define ‘fall’

If you mean move into a different vibrational level, then sure.

Michael dives into the astral plane all the time and said he would do this until all that want help are dragged back up to a high vibration, until eternity if needs be.

1 Like

Fall usually means leaving the pantheon in question, although I don’t stick to the religious idea of it as any being call “fall” from their pantheon in question.

I have a theory that I would like looking at by you guys.

So demons for the most part are fallen angels they were cast out of heaven by God. Lucifer was tired of God and wanted to take the reigns himself but God decided to get rid of him.

Lucifer the most beautiful and seems like influential angel managed to have a third of the spirits in heaven willingly go with him and break off from God.

When braking away from God the light, energy, love whatever we call it was also broken leaving the fallen angels needing to make,take, influence and manipulate us humans for our energy that we have from God.

Demons need energy as God no longer feeds them they are cut off.

So when black magicians work with demons the demon itself is very much in need of the interaction more so than the magician. They need us, our essence, our blood, our attention etc etc.

Maybe I’m a millions miles off but it’s what I can see somewhat.

4 Likes

Demons for the most part are their own race separate from angels. An angel can become a demon just like a human or any other race. It’s similar to myths of inari making humans into kitsune. Demons being angels ime/imo isn’t as common angels simply joining other nations one being the infernal.

But angels don’t need him energy either however like any creation does have their creator essence in them.

3 Likes

Yes - Endless offerings, blood energy, so on. Required because they a) want you to show sacrifice, which isnt to god, as a “haha…see?”
and b) energy usage for their own short term use.

1 Like

Oh boy… here we go again.

1 Like

Oh yes. The Ra channelings…

Those were the material that helped me go down the esoteric rabbit hole after I got really stoned one day and came to the realization that we are all God…

I am unsure where I stand anymore on the Ra channelings. I was once quite gung ho about it. Now I dunno where I stand.

My teacher made a quite gpod point to think about:

The Ra channelings regarding the LoO may be the most insidious spiritual text ever written. Think about it: the idea that we have no choice but the “choice” of either being absorbed into some sort of amorphous cosmic force or live eons of damnable separation until sheer loneliness forces us to submit and choose to be absorbed into said amorphous coamic force, discarding our free will, identity, memories, etc in the process. Where is the actual Free Will in this again? Where is the Great Choice supposedly represented in the archetypal tarot images Ra spoke about? What choice is that? Assimilation or damnation that leads to assimilation?

Seems like a sort of trap to me. Why trust this channeled figure who claims to be “Ra”? Because he’s an alien (I’m sorry, Social Memory Complex) means he somehow is a trustworthy authority? I believe on the oneness of all things, but just because “Ra” preaches this does not mean his material isn’t strategically designed to throw you off and eliminate your freedom. Every great lie has enough truth in it to throw off our bullshit detectors after all. Has it occured to you that walking EITHER the RHP or LHP in accordance to Ra channeling understanding might both lead to the samw place and that place may be a place you don’t want to end up?

I would be wary of those channelings if I were you.

I’m not writing them off entirely, but I suggest thinking about how much you can/should really trust that stuff. Consider there may be another (and better) way. Just food for thought.

“Some people like it until it bites them in the ass”

This is what I am considering regarding the Law of One Ra channelings themselves.

And Ichimatsu, you might wanna consider that following the Ra material might bite YOU in the ass once it’s too late.

You may also want to consider the idea that this forum is NOT Bring4th and the Ra channelings are not particularly significant to most people who use this forum.

Old thread but it’s kinda neat so why not.

I can see what you’re saying, and I don’t think you are super wrong, but I do think that much of what you say arises from a heavily distorted (heh metal pun) view of angels and demons, mostly based on Christian propaganda.

I am of the belief that the 72 Shem angels and 72 Goetic demons are connected and can be thought of as complementary forces to one another. Where I disagree is with the idea that angels have power over the demons. There are a few reasons why I think this. For one, I disagree with the view that angels are somehow “higher up” than and superior to demons. If you want to call angels light and demons dark (which is ok to me, but with important clarifications), then I think the reality of the situation is better represented by the tao - neither light nor darkness is above or below the other, they just do different things, and both are important.

Do I believe that a fruitful way to work with the Goetia is to command them as one who does have power over them? Yes, I do, largely because a certain personality type (ie. the narcissist) will benefit greatly from the position of superiority to the demons. I believe that this balance of power is made possible by recognizing the supreme divinity that all being comes from. That is, nothingness. Even “God” (the underlying bed of light which is closest to nothing) arose from nothing, and so even “God” is subject to the magician’s will. My understanding of this has evolved significantly over time, so feel free to cringe at yourself future me.

Further, Lucifer (whom I consider the demon of choice for psychopaths, as opposed to narcissists) commands a legion of demons, and I believe Lucifer to be both angelic and demonic. I do not believe him to be subject to “God’s Will” because “God” is an illusion (or so I believe) created out of the human desire to lose and subject themselves to the will of something greater (sun cult, anyone?). Lucifer is, of course, as illusory as God, but at least he doesn’t pretend not to be.

Moving on, I think it’s sloppy language that leads to people calling spirits from unrelated pantheons aspects of one another. I think it is quite reasonable to draw similarities between spirits, but when you say that a Norse god is an aspect of an archangel, it implies that the archangel is in some way greater than the other spirit, like the god is an “offshoot” or emanation of the archangel. I think this is wrong because it implies that any one spiritual tradition is born out of an inherently more authentic connection to divinity than another. I do believe that certain systems or ideas are a result of people consuming faulty information coming from the fraudulent or the ignorant, but to claim that angels and demons are the One True Reality™ is stupid and ignores the richness and depth of, for example, many Eastern traditions. People also try to go way, waaaay deeper with the whole “is this spirit really that spirit???” thing than is remotely useful.

Speaking of useful, psychadelics I do think can create a connection to the “spirit realm” or “astral plane” whatever you want to call it, but I don’t think that you should rely on this solely. I have yet to use psychadelics as a spiritual tool, just for recreation, but even without intending to do so it still produced deep psychological insights. I wouldn’t suggest only using drugs, though, as that seems too limiting (you can only drop LSD daily for so long before tolerance becomes an issue). I also don’t think that angels or demons are involved with any psychadelic. I think they are their own thing, and I would guess that ancient shamans who never encountered angels or demons would agree.

The cross as a symbol was basically appropriated by Christianity for their own purposes. It’s like the hexagram with Judaism (or “star of david” as they’d call it) or the toothbrush mustache with Hitler. The four elements and the crossroads are much, much, much older than Christianity. Their cult followers just wanted a trinket to wear around their necks and paint on their shields as they killed the infidels (anyone up for a casual quarantine crusade? No? witch hunt, maybe? I think I’ve got a stake and some matches lying around here somewhere).

I generally like to work with demons because I find that their energies and capabilities are often the best suited for my development into a more fulfilled and complete individual. If angels do this for you, then that’s great for you. If you feel the need to drop to your knees and fondle God the Father’s Holy Patriarchal Balls, then by all means you do you.

(I don’t consider Lucifer patriarchal because Baphomet is a good symbol)