You people do realize that all the "demons" are just angels in disguise, right?

The comments on here was extremely inside, I would like to know if anyone else has any clue about the 5D and 6D thing he mentioned.
Also the whole concept about being absorbed and forgetting everything just basking in the light from everything I’ve read is the highest level of heaven so I really doubt anyone need to worry about that I imparticulary know I’m accepted to heaven and won’t be attending that level nor do I think he would offer it to me. I’ll also be leaving at times to hang out with Lucifer and Lilith.

So I read on wiki that Baal is supposedly also Zues should I consider that trash knowledge and ignorant or is there any value to it.

Yeah Baal is Baal, Zeus is Zeus it’s only linked due to very generalized similarities. Which I find a lot of connections made tend to be based off such sadly.

1 Like

Ok ty@Velenos. I’ll consider it wiki fail.

About 5D, in addition to the 3 space dimensions and time an Italian author of magick proposes logic. Spirits would indeed be (from that point of view) beings from an higher dimension, who are perceived extraordinarily on occasion like it would happen between us and possible 2D beings.

Thanx for the reply.

1 Like

I don’t normally work with Belial in his angelic aspect, but I was working on an entire deck of tarot cards and a couple of the images struck me as having some angelic imagery. These are my rough copies of wheel of fortune and the chariot respectively.

This made for a good laugh .

Daemons are gods demonized by Christianity, look at Baal for example