You people do realize that all the "demons" are just angels in disguise, right?

From what I learned a lot of deamons are just dieties from other religions who were either lessened in new religions or became the depiction of evil in others. It’s a rocky road, theological history, and it’s full of twists and turns. Some deities are now classified as demons but the original word was daemon which simply meant spirit or lesser spirit. So not all demons are angels but all angels are technically daemons. Lol

3 Likes

There are certain aspects of this I find very thought provoking. I have had similar thoughts but not exactly the same. Its an idea I’m still formulating and trying to ask the right questions on so I can’t really go into it

But I did find this to be interesting

It did get a tad preachy for me because while my idea is similar it negates the idea of good and evil entirely and neither angels or demons being better than the other side

1 Like

@Ichigatsu It’s ok. weather they be dwarfs , fairies or whichever entity. I don’t care. As long as I get results. They can be a cockroach and i still don’t mind as long as i get results. =o)

I don’t care for history lessons or what’s true with their identity. I just want their help if they gots the power to help.

U here to debate history or to get results with magick to better life? I think i got my point across. lol

there are philosophers and there are doers. I want to be doers . :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I want to be both!

2 Likes

u know philosophy is never ending right? there are no ending complete answers. theres’ always more questions and waste of time. You have to know when to stop and live life. questions is only good with purpose. Your not an encyclopedia. lol Your meant to do great things not think about them. haaha

3 Likes

@anon37593562

Yes its become very clear to me its never ending but you don’t grow if you’re not willing to learn and ask questions and sometimes we need to stop and think about what direction we’re moving in

In my life there’s room for both

Possible or not I want to be both

1 Like

your not into a philosopher. they are crazy about finding answers for all even those they know that there is no answer just for the sake of info. They go to extreme. U don’t.

U want info to guide you . that’s no philosopher. that’s being practical. :+1:

2 Likes

2 Likes

IMG_20200409_212428_399

3 Likes

That’s MY line!

Where does it say it’s Earth?!

Okay, but that doesn’t mean that Earth is Hell.

1 Like

I mean, there is the underworld. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m aware. I was just… Saying. :no_mouth:

Not in Hell, that’s for sure.

The underworld(s) are places where beings live, living isn’t strictly our physical. Going outside of christian faith the underworlds are for the living and those that have departed this physical state of living. In some celtic lore even the living have been said to traverse to the underworld and live there through means of the hills and so forth.

1 Like

All is Omniversal, every point in time-space is a fractal projection of all in one. Every morpho-genetic field, form, creature, object, idea, etc… Is a holofractographic instance of true singularity, paradoxical in that it has individuality, but is part of the one true Omniversal All that is God.

Nothing can achieve true and pure division from God, because once it does, it literally ceases to exist, that is hell, when something seeks to divide itself and separate itself from God, the all.

So in a sense, everything works for God, but God is everything, so Good or Evil, neither is better, but both are necessary concepts, just not truths, for nothing is bad or good, but thinking makes it so. Thinking is where we begin to divide ourselves into oblivion, thinking is a gamble for the ignorant creatures of habit, but also the greedy fiends of knowledge, which is power over illusion.

1 Like

I think you just nitpicked my comment, I said outside of christianity, meaning you further proved my point that you were wrong on your statement of the underworld(s) being not having the living. So that pretty much goes to say that’s where it ends the conversation as the points were made and you practically proved them.

also yeah no, your concept of God remains simply your concept, I don’t follow the source(s) is God and God is all mentality, you’re free to of course as that is what shapes your life and your death, but it’s not my own.

1 Like

hell? where is hell? It’s right where I am now where things are going crazy with the virus outbreak that may or may not be man made to scare all,. It’s where i can’t get any break and things never work out. Do my best to love and help people yet doing good always get punished and doing bad gets rewarded? I think the world “Earth” sums it up. =o) :laughing: :crazy_face:

don’t mind me. just pondering. hehe. if things always work out for me , then we can sum it up as 'heaven". lol

Guess i won’t know the truth until i die where i’m one with the universe and knows all .lol

4 Likes

You misunderstand again, but as I said that was the end of that conversation, I don’t feel up for going in circles as it will eventually just show the lack of experience on your part, so I will leave you to your thoughts.

it’s only an illusion in their minds that they did live in the spirit world. lol. we humans are very creative beings. Some way more than others if i say so myself. haha.