You can leave here your (bad) experiences with Angels

It could have been a parasite as I have never heard of angels doing this before. But what surprises me to this day is he obviously had some angelic alignment of sorts the way he spoke about angels and those wings he had…

But on the other sides of things he could have been a shapeshifter who was trying to get me to turn against Lucifer so my protection was gone. It is very likely, but still something is very off about whatever he was.

And as for the astral senses when he possessed me I could temporarily see things through his eyes almost, as he couldn’t gain full control so that explains the senses thing I guess.

Interesting, I was contemplating michael one time before falling asleep and woke up to a forehead yeet as well.

1 Like

Pls can you show me Michael sigil ?Greecya

Can you introduced me to any of the Angel that you’re working with? I need their support.

I asked the princes of heaven for help banishing a lesser devil once and Gabriel straight up told me he wouldn’t help me if it wasn’t for me working with Michael at the time. :grimacing:

Hello Edu! If you Google it, you can find it immediately and download it in your device.

1 Like

The archangels and i worked with angel of death

I haven’t had any bad experiences personally with angels per say, but I definitely do not vibe with them. I tend to outright avoid working with them, or even interacting.

It may just be because of my past, my family is Christian but I’m not nor did I ever agree with the religion in terms of always asking for “forgiveness”, giving your power away, and being a servent to “God”…which for me have given angels a distasteful correlation.

Plus “God” or the “angels” have not helped me when I needed it.

I know now that not all angels are associated with the Christian God/etc but I haven’t managed to get that out of my personal mental dislike to them.

Of course despite all this, I do still participate in the dinner prayers that my Oma and Opa do – out of respect for them. I just kinda mentally do my own “prayer” during this and already see myself as sovereign from the Christian God/religion

1 Like

Nice !! You seem to have your own perspective and you know how to keep the balance with your family, that’s very important :ok_hand:
So if you don’t work with angels, which are the demons you fit the most? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Right now, I’m working with Lilith.

I feel a connection to her, and have been working in my self confidence, being assertive, emotional stuff as well as self love. Most of it is emotional and psychological related.

I haven’t explored the others as much. I did do a few petitions but been working more directly with Lilith.
(Although I consider her a dark goddess and not really a demon).

1 Like

8 posts were split to a new topic: Is the Crown Chakra also a third ear?

I invoke the demons energy into my being Just so angels won’t hurt me

I don’t think that’s gonna protect you lol
Angels are known to be capable of clearing dark energies and entities from any space. So if they want to hurt you, dark energy won’t protect you

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Is the Crown Chakra also a third ear?

Interested in hearing why you would think angels would harm you. Were you raised in a traditionally religious household?

1 Like

I don’t know what ya mean angels cannot clear my Dark energy unless I let them do just that. I would have to set an intention to clear my Dark energy. Angels have to have permission from me they can’t just do things to me without me allowing them.

They are interested in me always try to ruin my spiritual progress. because the fact that I am Very important to Demons which is why I don’t fear demons and I don’t need to be on my toes while working with demons.

Do you fear angels at all? I personally work with both and fear neither. Sounds like you have had some bad experiences with angelic work which has turned you away from it.

If you piss off an angel or someone sends angels to attack you they won’t ask you for permission.

Yeah I fear angels I fear what they will do to me so I stay away from angels.
I just don’t fear demons don’t fear dark spirits don’t fear beings of Dark power.