Yogic and Chi-Gong Exercises Taught By Demons

Superb information, many thanks. Do you know what type of crystal is to be secured in front of the forehead, and would the all seeing eye sigil be similar to that of a dollar bill?

1 Like

Another co-relation that just came to mind is the spinning of the chakras and how they are always spinning constantly one way or the other taking in or letting out energy.

1 Like

[quote=“Maxx, post:59, topic:67”]This is great…but please explain what you mean by rachet a crystal in front of your third eye. No matter how I try to mentally picture this, I do not know what you mean…thanks in advance.

Uncle Fester[/quote]

Here’s a video :stuck_out_tongue:
heh, I knew I wasn’t explaining it well, heh, my bad.

Crystal Ratchet

2 Likes

I think you do an equal turn with each crystal. This covers both types of currents and fields.

1 Like

Right? The spinning body one reminds me quite a lot of the … what is it? the 7 rights of … is it shaolin? One of those systems has 7 … or at least I think it’s 7 rights, wherein one of them is to spin around 21 times I think. But yes. The spinning of the chakras, the motion of the circle … I think what makes this so intense is that you’re using the “spin” to actually wind the center up, or tighten the already spinning nexus of the energetic body of whatever you’re trying to amp up. Interesting about the reiki symbol. I had heard somewhere that drawing such a spiral, and placing a glass of water on top would energize the water. So yeah … yeah … I think this is at least the basis for this. Definitely.

1 Like

Yeah, with the crystal exercises, I get the impression that the quarts/universal is more of an electric current type of energy within the body, and the obsidian/yin is more privy to the magnetic field around the body. Both necessary - and again, the impression I get is that they should be built together and balanced.

1 Like

When opening YOG-SOTHOTH I would actually do the bagua circle walking technique as I’ve found it to raise a tremendous amount of energy once the movements are learned and all this led me to the conclusion that perhaps the spiral/spinning concept instills a sense of gravity in the energy giving it a greater momentum and propulsion allowing it to amass faster and more intensely and sticking around longer because of the large amount produced instead of just dissipating throughout the time it’s used.

1 Like

Fascinating about the gravity. In fact, torsion theory now is based on the idea that that is all gravity is. An etheric torsion field caused by the spinning of matter. Very interesting. I wonder … levitation? Magnetizing things that aren’t magnetic? interesting Kitari, this puts a great new perspective on this for me. I know circle walking is some seriously powerful stuff. Bruce Kumar Frantzis’ material is what first introduced me to circle walking. Watching that man fight while doing circle walking is crazy. His flow never even gets interrupted. In fact, I think in his book “Opening The Energy Gates of The Body” he talks about a BaGua master who could knock you across the room with a bolt of electric chi just by touching you. How well do you know Bagua and circle walking?

1 Like

I’m no expert with it but proficient enough to get it to work for me I just never got much practice otherwise I’d probably do better. I’m actually thinking of getting in contact with B.K. Frantzis’ teacher Wang Shu Jin and seeing what he can teach me in regards to perfecting my use of energy as I believe that guy would’ve been awesome to learn from. Interesting about torsion theory though guess I was a bit ahead of my time. lol Gonna look into that.

1 Like

Also about levitation I started experimenting with that in my preteens and what I would do in the times I would succeed with it was entering a light theta/gamma state and willing the energy around me to lift me up. I’ve had several people bare witness to it but I gave it up because I could never quite figure out how to turn it from levitation to flight but this spiraling thing may be the key I’ve been looking for so I might have to start practicing it again.

1 Like

Is what you are describing in your energy field similar to how the magnedo works in say the cessna 152? It is very reliable in constructing the energy needed. Is this the same principle you are settin up to be used on the human body and fine tuning the Chakras system…I am not very knowledgeable in all this but for some reason this is the picture I got of the system.

Uncle Fester

1 Like

[quote=“Maxx, post:71, topic:67”]Is what you are describing in your energy field similar to how the magnedo works in say the cessna 152? It is very reliable in constructing the energy needed. Is this the same principle you are settin up to be used on the human body and fine tuning the Chakras system…I am not very knowledgeable in all this but for some reason this is the picture I got of the system.

Uncle Fester[/quote]

Um, I don’t think they’re similar principles. What I perceive to be going on with these exercises is that you’re wrenching down the toroidal field cores and outer fields themselves. Note in these images how there is a corkscrew movement to these fields. The central core, or the area that goes down the center, is “tightened” with the clockwise/quartz - and the outer field is … well, I’m not too straight yet as to what is happening with the outer field - needless to say, it is enhanced in relation with the core with the CCW/Obsidian exercise. Hopefully this makes a bit more sense. Imagine the very center of these fields as lining up directly with the human heart chakra, and the outer field extending about an arm and a half’s length from the human body. Does this maybe clear it up visually a bit? If not, I can probably try to clear up anything that still seems vague.

1 Like

Yeah…that helps a great deal…hell, you should teach a class at the Addams Univ…lol.

Uncle Fester

1 Like

[quote=“Maxx, post:73, topic:67”]Yeah…that helps a great deal…hell, you should teach a class at the Addams Univ…lol.

Uncle Fester[/quote]

haha :stuck_out_tongue:
well maybe I will! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@DKM
I just came out of my Temple room…

After calling a specific spirit and finished…I decided to try the crystals in front of the third eye and also over the head…in the astral… as I remember something either from E A or Robert Bruce. You can see your astral arm moving even with your eyes closed or just the imagination…so if it is that strong in the astral you can just as well work this process in the astral…so my thinking goes.

So I used this technique on both the third eye as well as the crown chakra…goodness …even was able to do both locations at the same time…and there is still tingling going on…I did see small sparks and even felt something like light cobwebs coming down and falling on me in those areas…so thanks for the info…

Uncle Fester

1 Like

[quote=“Maxx, post:75, topic:67”]@DKM
I just came out of my Temple room…

After calling a specific spirit and finished…I decided to try the crystals in front of the third eye and also over the head…in the astral… as I remember something either from E A or Robert Bruce. You can see your astral arm moving even with your eyes closed or just the imagination…so if it is that strong in the astral you can just as well work this process in the astral…so my thinking goes.

So I used this technique on both the third eye as well as the crown chakra…goodness …even was able to do both locations at the same time…and there is still tingling going on…I did see small sparks and even felt something like light cobwebs coming down and falling on me in those areas…so thanks for the info…

Uncle Fester[/quote]

I love it! Thanks for the feedback, it’s definitely cool to hear that :slight_smile: Thank you

1 Like

As someone who actually practices under a master with a long lineage, and with others in my family who can say the same, I have very strange feelings about what you’re doing.

I could go on to teach you about the dangers of improperly practicing this art. And granted, I say that as someone who’s seen powerful magicians destroy their health based on how they utilized techniques given to them by spirits, or even given to them by other occultists…For no other reason than the fact they didn’t understand the full context of what they were doing, and how to approach it correctly.

Before I ever treated someone who was deathly sick and removed disease, I sat through almost a year worth of classes with a master to learn about the theory of Chinese Medicine, in detail, for most of the body. Then he could trust his students not to make a mistake and injure someone grievously by misunderstanding the finer points of how the energetic systems of the body actually work.

That being said, I also have appreciation for what you’re doing, because it is a noble endeavor that could be quite fruitful. I’d really like to find out what you’re trying to accomplish exactly, and a few other questions before I make judgements about what you’ve presented.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

1 Like

Right? The spinning body one reminds me quite a lot of the … what is it? the 7 rights of … is it shaolin? One of those systems has 7 … or at least I think it’s 7 rights, wherein one of them is to spin around 21 times I think. But yes. The spinning of the chakras, the motion of the circle … I think what makes this so intense is that you’re using the “spin” to actually wind the center up, or tighten the already spinning nexus of the energetic body of whatever you’re trying to amp up. Interesting about the reiki symbol. I had heard somewhere that drawing such a spiral, and placing a glass of water on top would energize the water. So yeah … yeah … I think this is at least the basis for this. Definitely.[/quote]

Yes those exercises are usually called the five rites in Peter Kelder’s “Eye of Revelation” book. He specifically talks about how spinning raises the energy of the chakras, but says to only do it clockwise, even though the dervishes actually spin counter-clockwise.

1 Like

[quote=“Zecharyah 555, post:40, topic:67”]When I was attending college in Detroit I had the privilege of studying Wing Chun kung-fu under Master Cedric Ali. We focused on serious hand to hand practical applications of the small circle style, at the same time we too all of our forms and slowed them down while standing in a very difficult goat stance, we focused on being precise, and feeling the qi energy flowing from our dan tien, or sacral chakra. Later on I started to work with a reiki masseuse who used crystals to harmonize my chakras. I had an easy time achieving out of body experiences, and received visions on the massage table.

Now to the real subject at hand. I’ve had multiple astral experiences of doing kung fu exercises with a spiritual being. Anyway that’s not really what I’m getting at…you know the typical Chakras chart that looks like this:

Chakras Color Pitch
Root Red C
Sacral Orange D
Solar Plexus Yellow E
Heart Green F
Throat Blue G
Third Eye Indigo A
Crown Violet B

This attempts to harmonize your chakras to the western major scale. After an evocation I was in meditation with the entity and he impressed upon me that this was wrong. He also said remember Skryabin.

Skryabin, was a Russian Occultist composer who was famous for his deviation from tonality. I recommend listening to his symphony “Divine Poem” it’s dark and crazy. Anyway, he suffered from synesthesia a condition in which a person sees colors every time he plays a pitch. I started looking into this and discovered that colored light has a direct corresponding pitch. If you understand what an octave is, (a pitch like G, reoccurs higher and higher when the actual wave frequencies double), if you continue this doubling up 40 octaves, way past the audio perception range of the human ear, a light wave matches exactly the sound wave just at higher frequency. For example G=347hertz 40 octaves higher becomes the color Red, which of course corresponds to the Sacral Chakras. I also found out that each sound and light wave has a corresponding brain wave several octaves below the audible frequencies the human ear can hear. As a side not, the major scale did not exist in China, India or anywhere in Asia when the concept of Chakras was created. So taking this in mind I propose the following re-harmonization of the 7 Chakras, relating to their color.

Chakras Color Pitch
Root Red G
Sacral Orange A
Solar Plexus Yellow Bb
Heart Green C
Throat Blue D
Third Eye Indigo Eb
Crown Violet E

I’ve been singing those pitches while doing a middle pillar type exercise and harmonizing my chakras. I like the results so far. And the added bonus from this exercise is I discovered a new scale outside of the western major/minor system or any of the other common scales used internationally. I checked a compendium of 50+ known scales looking for this sequence. I’m going to check this with my other music geek friends but for all purposes I’ve found a brand new scale to work with!!! For you fellow music geeks who may also be sorcerers here’s some harmony’s based on this new scale system

G-A-Bb-C-D-Eb-E-G

Gmi6-Ami7b5-Bbma7b5-Cmi7-D7sus9-Ebma7-Esus11b13

Yes expect a new composition from me using those harmonies! Evocation and telepathic communication is fucking bad ass![/quote]

Very cool. \m/
Also in “The Key to the True Kabbalah” by Franz Bardon, his whole system in that book revolves around using color, musical notes, letters, and the feeling they produce. Though he warns not to attempt this until after reaching a certain level in his system. William Mistele also gives examples of the letter system and how to go about it :slight_smile:

1 Like

really?
I assumed it was RHP