Yogic and Chi-Gong Exercises Taught By Demons

Very rarely do I close an evocation without requesting a few energy exercises. I now have a pretty decent list of exercises, some of which have fallen to the back burner, while others I continue to do daily. Now - when working with demons in this regard, I have found myself less trusting of their exercises, though I will try them out for a while to see what the effect is. At any rate, does anybody else do this? If so - would anybody be willing to compare notes? Examine the exercises, share them, critique them, hone them, and organize them?
The main point to this venture would be to develop an all inclusive, ultra powerful energy system developed through direct and substantial contact with angels, demons, gods, elementals, and planetaries.
heh - we could call it Balg Yoga :stuck_out_tongue: or Chi-Balg face-palm
=== EDIT ===
This isnā€™t really an LHP topic, but yet it is. However, it seems just as well a place as any. So I just picked it. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

[quote=ā€œDKM, post:1, topic:67ā€]Very rarely do I close an evocation without requesting a few energy exercises. I now have a pretty decent list of exercises, some of which have fallen to the back burner, while others I continue to do daily. Now - when working with demons in this regard, I have found myself less trusting of their exercises, though I will try them out for a while to see what the effect is. At any rate, does anybody else do this? If so - would anybody be willing to compare notes? Examine the exercises, share them, critique them, hone them, and organize them?
The main point to this venture would be to develop an all inclusive, ultra powerful energy system developed through direct and substantial contact with angels, demons, gods, elementals, and planetaries.
heh - we could call it Balg Yoga :stuck_out_tongue: or Chi-Balg face-palm
=== EDIT ===
This isnā€™t really an LHP topic, but yet it is. However, it seems just as well a place as any. So I just picked it. :P[/quote]

I havenā€™t tried anything like that as of yet, but this is a very interesting idea DKM. Iā€™ve only been studying lately about Chi-Gong and have gained quite an interest as I recently was checking out a martial arts studio in Atlanta [http://atlantakyusho.com/chi_gong.shtml]

1 Like

I think this kind of practices are almost indispensable within magickal setting.

You have to think that all these systems were developed at a time where humanity was in a very deep connection with its true nature, and several of these systems were created across all the planet, regardless geographical situation, with high likeness.

Yoga as an example is an extremely intrincate system of psycophysical training, and a powerful road to Ascent.

They allow you to start knowing yourself, and they begin a process of non-attachment within you, as well as in this process you begin to develop a variety of Siddhis.

For me this has showed as a easiness in casting my will upon things, in my domain over the physical world, but overalls control over myself, and thatā€™s the ultimate control, because if you know yourself, if you control yourself, everything will follow, because there is nothing outside of you.

I definitely think that demons and other entities can teach you excercises that allow you to perfect your control over specific aspects of yourself, and therefore creation itself.

Even I can remember read in an EAā€™s book talking about healing in evocation that what the Angel or the Demon Do to heal the person is no other thing that cultivate and activate the energies of the chakras of the evocator, or the person towards the aim of this is aimed.

Yoga, Chi-Kung, Taijiquan, Zazen, the appropiate use of certain psicoactive drugs, and many other systems can help you to develop this things.

All Siddhis procede from what we are, and Itā€™s my opinion and my ā€œfeelā€ that when you are a master over yourself and you know yourself, you can give a kick to candles, sigils, circles, incenses and all this stuff, and snap your fingers and manifest what you want, and perhaps when this is reached, you no longer need anything at all.

In my experience, daily practising of very simple and basic exercises of Hatha-Yoga, Pranayama and Chakra Work has imbued me with a greater peace, an easiness in magickal aplication, greater memory, and deep focus. As well as some undeniable Siddhis, for example, just after finishing my daily routine, if I lay on the floor or in a confortable chair and I close my eyes, I can see my surroundings Perfectly, as if my eyes where open, and even better because I can see without the restriccion of my physical eyes.

I encourage everybody to start practising some of this, because for me itā€™s been quite revealing, and I think this may empower the magick of you all.

3 Likes

Hey DKM

Carlos Castaneda work is supposed to be LHP. The magical movements from his teachings are called ā€œTensegrityā€ They are very powerful and raise plenty energy. Power!Power!Power!

2 Likes

[quote author=DKM link=topic=57.msg307#msg307 date=1339725547]

This isnā€™t really an LHP topic, but yet it is. However, it seems just as well a place as any. So I just picked it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey DKM, with regard to your question of willing participants - Iā€™m game. This would be new for me, in the sense that I donā€™t do it during an evocation, but before. I have a series of 5 yogic exercises/postures that I go through daily, ending with a breathing technique. I also use this BEFORE I enter trance for a more complex or lengthy evocation and conversation with a Daemonā€¦ never occured to me to ask THEM for tips in this area ā€¦ an interesting idea ā€¦ and no books! :wink: Z

1 Like

Hey DKM, with regard to your question of willing participants - Iā€™m game. This would be new for me, in the sense that I donā€™t do it during an evocation, but before. I have a series of 5 yogic exercises/postures that I go through daily, ending with a breathing technique. I also use this BEFORE I enter trance for a more complex or lengthy evocation and conversation with a Daemonā€¦ never occured to me to ask THEM for tips in this area ā€¦ an interesting idea ā€¦ and no books! :wink: Z [/quote]

Coolio :slight_smile: Well then. Shall we begin? :slight_smile:
When I get home later this evening, Iā€™ll get my notebooks out and begin digitizing what I have so far. Then, hopefully, bit by bit, others will trickle in and weā€™ll get a good decent amount of exercises to start passing around, trying, and discussing. Do you think we should move this thread? This is a bit of an odd place for this thread. I just didnā€™t know where else to put it. Meh, screw it - keep it here :wink:

1 Like

Excellent topic. I had just come across the idea that Tai Chi is a good way of raising energy. I am always looking for ways to raise more energy, more efficiently, to feed workings.

Bringing the teachings of demons into it is very logical. I had not thought of asking the demons themselves to share ideas on how to do so before ending evocations. I have a bound Demon Commander who I began working with lately who surprised me by the massive way he was able to help me raise energy through sound - turning on the radio, meditating, and with his help, converting sound to energy. Very nice.

I am definitely interested in hearing of some of the practices you have been taught! Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

Hey DKM - fascinating topic. I have done Tai Chi and Chi Kung / Nei Gong for many years, currently studying Yang style Tai Chi and attempting Chi Kung most days. Both the Tai Chi and the Chi Kung are excellent at raising and moving energy around the body. I wish I could offer input in terms of exercises taught me by daemons but unfortunately I cant! But I will watch the thread with great interest. As a slightly off topic comment, earlier today I tried the psychic vampirism exercise in a group of people where through imaginative visualisation you attach a link from your sacral centre to theirs and drain off an amount of energy from them to yourself. I was very skeptical of this beforehand, but I have to say afterwards I had so much energy for several hours that I felt a bit ā€˜trippyā€™ and despite not much sleep the night before got loads done through the afternoon in a bit of a frenzyā€¦So maybe theres something in that practice afterall.

1 Like

Hey DKM -

Yā€™know ā€¦ we COULD move the thread to the ā€˜Necromancy, Raising the Deadā€™. Its only got 1 lonely topic -plus its hilarious as shite (tee-hee)

I mean, we ARE trying to ā€œraiseā€ stuff, right??

1 Like

[quote=ā€œNeophyte, post:8, topic:67ā€][/quote]
Actually, Neophyte, I donā€™t think thats off-topic at all. Raising energy is raising energy. Anyone who chooses not to practice this particular form of the raising will surely find plenty of other options here; somethinā€™ for everybody, right? Z

2 Likes

does anyone here use LBRP or Middle Pillar ritual? i do that daily and do some of R. Bruce inspired energy work. but i am very new to this.

2 Likes

BAHAMUTHAT - Iā€™m intrigued. Either Iā€™ve not run across this yet, or I know it by a different name ā€¦ will you elaborate? Z

1 Like

lol :slight_smile: Move it to Necromancy hahaha
Well, The LBRP is the Lesser Banishing Ritual. Iā€™m sure youā€™ve at least seen references to it. Where you trace an ehteric pentagram in the air, and (depending on which version you use) you either say verses verbatim or mentally channel the intention.
bahamuthat, I have heard some people say that they have had great experiences with doing it daily. So, maybe it is something to consider adding to ones repitoire :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well,
I guess I can start off with the oneā€™s I learned from Pirasca.
These are the first exercises I did. So, for now Iā€™m going to post these so you guys can take a look and consider them. I wouldnā€™t recommend actually attempting them until I can explain them in full. Probably tomorrow at some point. The reason being, Iā€™ve whacked myself out with these a few times. You have to be easy, gently, donā€™t do it in a rush, and there is more to each exercise than what I wrote down in my journal.
So - eh, without further adieu ā€¦

3 Likes

Since i have never had a real spiritual teacher/guru and had my doubts about new agey yoga classes that are available in my area, i naturally got lost in the sea of internet disinformation.

The first system iā€™ve taken seriously was Robert Bruceā€™s NEW. Being subscribed to his newsletter, i got introduced to E.A. and his work, which led me (in waiting for BALG to be written) to other authors from and from there i started learning about Hermeticism and the Kaballa.

LBRP is an abbrevation for Lesser Banishment Ritual of the Pentagram, which is a common daily ritual in western ceremonial magick. It is based on invoking pentagrams and charging them with god names, and invoking archangels. but i soon turned it to planetary version, where instead of god names i am actually invoking the energies of Venus and Mars.

DKM, I use planetary versions of both LBRP and Middle Pillar for some 50 days now. i have not yet witnessed any paranormal phenomena, nor anything ā€œbigā€. but i can say that i feel slight increase in my awareness of magickal mechanisms of reality. Then again, i have NEVER experienced anything paranormal or magickal consciously, except for aligning the unfolding of my reality in slight increments that improved the quality of my life.

2 Likes

Beautiful, DKM and inspiring. Awaiting your explanations. They can whack you out, you say? Intense, that sounds perfect, loL!

2 Likes

Ive used the LBRP or elburp :slight_smile: on and off for some years now and allways found it powerful and effective if a little overcooked at times. I like the symbolism of the Archangels protecting the points and the circle and pentagrams. I just found a modern pared down version from Chaos Magick called the Gnostic Thunderbolt which looks interesting and I think is worth a tryā€¦[url=http://www.boudicca.de/max8-e.htm]http://www.boudicca.de/max8-e.htm[/url]

1 Like

I love this thread! Iā€™ve never gotten direct teaching by means of evocation although coincidentally I had been flirting with the idea a few weeks before this forum started. Definitely going to add to this in the near future. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, fellow Thread-Followers -

I thought of one to share; came to me in trance about 5 years ago. Wasnā€™t a laid out instruction, per se, but more a wholly developed ā€˜understandingā€™ that kinda dropped into my psyche. (Yeah, I know, Iā€™m weird!)

Iā€™ve mentioned before my (5 Rituals) exercises I perform every day, before meditation, right? Well, during meditation I understood a particular piece of music I sometimes use for meditation belongs at the beginning of my 5 rituals and carried thru into my trance. (Instead of putting it on between the 2)

WOW! Talk about rocket fuel! Now, this music really ā€˜resonatesā€™ me - moves through me - and so I suppose YOUR success (or lack of it) would depend on how it affects YOUR body sensations. For me, its an utter, wholly focused blending of sound & sensations & breathā€¦

The music is an older piece (late 1990s) titled ā€œChanting the Chakrasā€ by Layne Redmond. There are 3 tracks totaling about 40 minutes. Some days, I only use the 2nd one, if Iā€™m pressed for time.

If this seems appealing to you at all, I urge you to try it out with whatever (Yogic or otherwise) exercises are currently working for youā€¦

1 Like

The great thing about learning techniques through evocation is that you get the FULL download. Not just the movements or just the concept - but the movements, how it affects energy, which energies and/or medians are pertinent, what may/may not go wrong, how the energy should be directed by thought and will ā€¦ I mean, you get the whole shebang. So much so, that itā€™s nearly impossible to do it wrong unless you purposefully try to devise a shortcut oops :stuck_out_tongue: heh

1 Like