YHWH, The Accuser

Last night I was dealing with a lot of fear. Am I doing the right thing? Does Satan tell the truth? Does he care about humanity? Won’t I be in a state of eternal torment? Yet I cannot go back to Christianity, they are confused, they condemn one another, you can end up in hell for skipping church or being in the wrong club. No!

I called out to Lucifer- “Please come and talk to me.” So I invoked him and he appeared to the minds eye, and he was so kind and reassuring. He spoke with me and gave me some thoughtful tips-

“Consider the Christian missionaries” he said.

“When they go to an African tribe to tell them about Jesus, what are they attempting to do? They see them in overall spiritual bondage to evil spirits and they offer them a path out of all that and a sure ticket to heaven.”

“But here is the problem- the Shamans who were worshipping their gods were already involved in Spiritual warfare, and if they did not do what their god said there may have been repercussions in this life, but how many of the demons and pagan gods that you know of threatened eternal conscious torment for ideological differences? We try to direct the shaman to do what is right to deliver his people from some truly evil spirits, and if they don’t, true they pay a price. But we do not and have never threatened them with eternal hell.”

“Now along comes the missionary- and when the tribe converts, they have a new allegiance. Fine, but that doesn’t end their spiritual warfare. The same evil spirits will try to attack, and now, when they remember what worked in the past, they return to us for help only to have the missionary tell them their change of allegiance will land them into eternal suffering. Eternal conscious torment.”

“Who then is the slave and who the Enslaver? Who then is the accuser of the brethren? We are not happy about changes in allegiance, loyalty is valued highly, but do we bring forth eternal condemnation? Or does HE? Consider this.”

It really makes you stop and think.

6 Likes

“He” who? Does this fictional “he” do anything, or does the church that invented it… humans controlling humans, as indeed is the case with a lot of spiritual warfare: humans created egregores to do this too. Nature spirits are too busy being themselves. I would argue that the churches egregore is fake, and idolatry. There is no real “he” if the original warlord died thousands of years ago.

This is the trouble with organised religion, it just divides people and ties us up in knots over what’s really fictional nonsense. The enemy of man is those men who are faking spirituality an using it for thier own purposes.

I would also just mention there’s rather a lot more options than some flavour of the Abrahamic religions, which includes satanism. If both of these variants of JCI are bothering you, maybe look into a completely different paradigm? How about a personal philosophy rather than a religion at all?

3 Likes

@Mulberry So I understood this as speaking to my personal circumstance and mentality, it’s one of those “even IF it was true” scenarios. I just thought the conversation I had may be helpful because it brought some perspectives on things I hadn’t thought of before. Do any gods outside the JCI paradigm condemn to eternal torment for ideological reasons? For disagreements as to technicalities of dogmas and such? Do you see Shintoists threatening Taoists and Buddhists with eternal damnation for not following their sects?Honestly nothing immediately comes to mind.

2 Likes

Christian Missionaries are probably the worst thing that have happened to Africa. I remember my grandma telling me that during colonisation in the 19s in Africa. Missionaries used mental tricks by using the Bible at their advantage, they would convert one to Christianity then told him to leave behind everything he had, meaning wealth, land, sheep :sheep:, wife and children to go to serve the true God who has asked them to work in plantation or mines without getting paid cause this is the will the “God”

Missionaries enslaves people.

I have one an example Christianity doesn’t have much power in Africa. Sometimes people can pray for years to get small results but when one goes to see a shaman or sorcerer usually it’s a matter of weeks before your wish is granted.

People here in Africa worship a God they don’t understand that leads usually to smaller results.

Christianity was a very authentic and powerful religion but men had changed it so much and it has become so dogmatic and no inherent power in it.

I think it’s because of how priest or pastors preach. They are just taking advantages of followers.

I am from Africa and I have seen how that religion is bringing chaos.

I agree with @Mulberry the only true religion is the way of your soul.

When read carefully the Bible, you notice that it’s just the tail of the Sun god ( our soul) in zodiac signs.

And what you said is true @Post_lux_tenebrae sometimes the entities attacking you is an ancestral one, an evil one from your tribe. It’s powerful but the Christian God cannot protect you from them. He just relieves you but the attacker is still there.

Most of people are now seing this, they now integrate some philosophical schools like Rosicrucian, freemasonry to get power. And many so called priest or pastors use ancestral power to heal in the name of Jesus but what the fuck??

7 Likes

I’ve said this several times, but in my opinion, God creates problems and sells himself as the solution. The very fact that a magician can use his name to command (so called) demons is proof of this. If we can command a spirit to bring misfortune to a rival, imagine what he could or would do with that same spirit. Of course, that is my opinion.

Ok outside of the occult, I believe that the various uncontrollable, unforeseen issues of life can attest to this idea. For example, imagine being born with autism, struggling to make friends, do well in school, and maintain a job. If seems that everything you say or do gets you into trouble. Every bit of traditional wisdom either doesn’t seem to work or makes matters worse. All the while, there are still people who say that everything will change if you go to Christ. Yes, I’m speaking from personal experience.

On that note of going to Christ, a member of my uncle’s church had his wife leave for another man and he’s struggling to find gainful employment. What’s God doing for him? In fact, who’s to say God didn’t make this happen himself. He loves to “test” his faithful.

As far as I see it, the demons are in the same situation that we’re in, under the heel of this god. The difference is that they are bound to servitude while we are mainly just being tricked. So, they come to us for help just as we go to them.

1 Like

Very powerful point, indeed. Thank you for sharing your conversation with Lucifer. This is an important concept to keep in mind and to share with anybody who shows an interest in the subject.

Our creator has stated that he intends to fry us in hell for eternity as punishment for our 80 short years of non-compliance. There is no reason to doubt the validity of his claim. The old testament is full of his murderous and torturous crimes against innocent people, so there is no reason to mistake his character as being just or benevolent.

This is the god that christians portray as a loving and just god. How could anybody enjoy eternal life in heaven while there is a furnace raging in one corner of the galaxy with the screams of pain from our fellow humans ringing in our ears and the smell of their smoke occasionally wafting by ? If I had the luxury of being able to ignore what the bible teaches then I would just be a complete atheist with no spiritual inclinations at all. Only sky above and earth below. When you die, you die. Wouldn’t it be nice to believe that ?

That is an interesting concept. In what way are they bound to servitude ? I’m curious to know more about this. Them being under the heel of the same god who has his foot up our ass is easy to understand, but I’m under the impression that they are rebelling against this power with all their might. I’m not sure what you refer to as them being bound to servitude.
Thanks.

1 Like

The way I see it, Yahweh conquers rivals and then places them in hell. He holds domain over hell and therefore can command those in it. This includes rival gods, rebellious servants (fallen angels), human souls, and other spirits. And he uses these subjugated entities to spread whatever chaos he can allow to attract followers. At least that’s how I interpret the keys of Solomon and other such grimiores. Again, if we can use his name to command demons, what exactly does that say?

And, yes, they are rebelling with all their might. Wouldn’t you do the same if someone else had the power to force you to do something?

But again, I’m speaking from opinion and interpretation.

3 Likes

Thank you. That is an interesting interpretation. I hold a similar and parallel point of view in that regard. God created humans to be objects for his twisted entertainment. We are programmed to perform and act in a particular manner. We were born guilty of sin even before we are able to make any choices about it. Our existence and the supposed story of salvation from our “evil” condition is all part of a giant perverted charade.

By extension it is easy to understand that the demon world is victim of this same level of control, with their roles being unique to their design. This is something I have been contemplating lately. The activities and situations evolve over time but the controlling faction is constant. This brings us back to your point of the Demons being attracted to us just as we are attracted to them. If for no other reason, we are friends with each other due to having a common enemy.

1 Like

I believe that we humans evolved on this planet naturally. But we came in contact with beings that would eventually become our gods.

The abrahamic God, though, waged war against all other gods. And as said, he places his rivals in servitude and uses them to his own advantage.

In other words, he didn’t create this world. He conquered it. Sure, we are programmed to some degree, but only as far as evolution. But I do think he shapes the world to fit his design.

3 Likes

And all of this is to his glory, so he can show forth mercy to the few and justice to the many.

Well, it would seem we can never really make a bad choice, because if god is glorified in punishing sin, we give him every opportunity.

But for me this is not the worst.

The worst is this notion of this all being a singular manifestation of gross self-satisfaction. Yet disclaiming any and all responsibility for evil, even when using it to color in the darker shades of the masterpiece.

It’s as if a complex and infinitely intricate set of dominoes is arranged in such a way that when the first domino is tipped, all reveals a gland and glorious masterpiece. Yet some of the pieces are blamed for falling where they are, being the color they are, and when turning around to accuse the maker of this vainglorious display, he retorts “I only pushed the first domino, you fell on your own. It’s not my fault you’re weak and unsteady, why didn’t you ask for greater strength to be steadfast?”

Because this is the way it was MEANT to be? Who can accept that?

1 Like

Many forces shape the world, and in all of this there is only ONE overarching design- the resolution of equilibrium with the world soul, the peace of Leviathan. All things that exist interact in a way where chaos is resolved into order and all things eventually come to rest, this is the law of the cosmos and of every nature in it. This is the Supernal emanation of the One, which stands outside the conflict of STN and YHWH and resolves both in time.

1 Like

maybe heaven and hell and god and satan don’t truly exist. Maybe the real state is that of nonduality. We are everything. But to reach that level, the individual self has to vanish. This is what they call “enlightenment”

That is the originating point of all things, but the battle is in the ascent. No duality is in source, but the emanations of source are indivisibly divided amidst divisible things for now.

Exodus 9 NIV.
v. 12 But the LORD hardened Pharaoh’s heart and he would not listen to Moses and Aaron, just as the LORD had said to Moses.
v. 15 For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the earth. 16 But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.
Exodus 10
v. 10 Then the LORD said to Moses, “Go to Pharaoh, for I have hardened his heart and the hearts of his officials so that I may perform these signs of mine among them that you may tell your children and grandchildren how I dealt harshly with the Egyptians and how I performed my signs among them, and that you may know that I am the LORD.”
v. 16 Pharaoh quickly summoned Moses and Aaron and said, “I have sinned against the LORD your God and against you. 17 Now forgive my sin once more and pray to the LORD your God to take this deadly plague away from me.”
v. 27 But the LORD hardened Pharaoh’s heart, and he was not willing to let them go.
Exodus 11
v. 9 The LORD had said to Moses, “Pharaoh will refuse to listen to you — so that my wonders may be multiplied in Egypt.” 10 Moses and Aaron performed all these wonders before Pharaoh, but the LORD hardened Pharaoh’s heart, and he would not let the Israelites go out of his country.

3 Likes

yea no doubt duality exists in the conditional world, and beings corresponding to angels and demons, light and darkness, exist.

1 Like

Did he though? No one ever heard that from “god” directly, whatever “god” is as it’s different for all… all you have is other people telling you that’s what “he” said. That’s not the same thing.

Does he though? Never underestimate the gullibility of people in large groups. Peer pressure is very powerful. :smiley:

Well yes, he is god, as are you, and me, and everybody. So I suppose you could say he did it to himself.

When the Sun god enters a particular zodiac signs, he will manifest all sort of forms of that zodiac sign. When sun entered the age of Aries, he behaved like Mars. He became Yahweh, a warrior and liked to shed blood. He was brutal and ruthless and his symbolism was the Ram as linked to Aries.

When it entered the age of Pisces, he became Jesus, Jupiter. The benevolent one, the kind one that doesn’t judge.

When Sun will enter Aquarius, he will behave like Saturn, the strict one, the disciplined one , the humanitarian.

So it is difficult to judge who God is really is cause all he does is teaching. They will always be people opposed to his teachings, those ones will be called the satans.

Just observe how the community, the world is changing. The sins of yesterday are becoming normal and the normals of yesterday are becoming the sins of today.

Yahweh is less powerful than Jesus and the new god of Aquarius will be more powerful than Jesus

3 Likes

I think this emphasizes the confusion and how different people define “god” differently.

While sun and moon worhsip are things, I would not say the the sun is god. And it’s not what is intended by jehova, yahweh, or yhwh.

I think if go is the sun then this question:

The answer is a clear “not [the sun] ‘god’”, because I think the sun doesn’t know or care about humans at all. It does nothing but give, and what we do with that giving or how it affects us is of no consequence to it.

No. WE make all these complications and relationships, not it, it’s US in relation to our energy, and we allow it when we don’t know who we really are inside.

We only have ourselves to blame.

3 Likes

Yeah the Sun gives but it will give according to the sign it’s sitting in. Sun gave aggression and martial life energy and us, humans translated it the way we perceived it in the age of Aries. No one saw god descended from sky and told men to kill or abuse, it’s us men that used that power of sun to do things, established religion and creates dogmas. We are just using what we are been given.

1 Like

What bothers me too is he leaves you in misunderstanding. So you are an Orthodox Christian, you are damned if you become Catholic or Protestant. Same with the others, though Protestants are a bit more lenient.

If you ask to be shown the truth of the situation, in my experience, you don’t get an answer to something as critical as the issue of your soul! And even if he appears to you and says “go here” what about all the other people he directs the opposite direction? And yet Christianity itself teaches their God is a god of order, not chaos. Yet his own children can’t even clearly find their own home!

While the LHP is widely varied, we are not condemning each other to hell for differences in origins and ethics. I personally can’t get involved in sex magick for example, for a variety of reasons, but mostly because I think it leaves the people involved open to too much mutual desire and manipulation that screws with the magickal current you are trying to establish, that and if you’re married you may have qualms etc. But Satan isn’t telling us we will be eternally tormented for partaking or abstaining. He may have preferences for each individual, but the consequences for going along with them or not don’t seem to be deal breakers to eternal happiness or relative peace and security.

Worldview wise, I take a broader more encompassing Neoplatonic view, Sagan’s YHWH are individual entities and their conflict is part of a wider narrative with a single monistic origin.

Who condemns me for that in the LHP? No one! I don’t condemn Christian Satanism.

The Christian God seems to love to leave his followers in ambiguity so they can exercise “faith.”

2 Likes