YHWH, The Accuser

He does leave his followers in a state of confused misunderstanding. The more you learn about his character the easier it is to understand why he does this. The reason being is that our creator himself is a confused psychopathic schizophrene. This is a pretty large subject with an immense amount of material to work with. The fact that his followers are even as coherent as they are is quite amazing considering the information they were given to struggle with.

Here is a sample of verses that demonstrate this point.

Deuteronomy 24:16
Fathers shall not be put to death for the sins of their sons nor the sons for the sins of their fathers; every man worthy of death shall be executed for his own crime.

Numbers 14:18
Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation.

Deuteronomy 23:2
A bastard may not enter the sanctuary, nor any of his descendants for ten generations.

2 Kings 14:6
The Lord had commanded through the law of Moses that fathers shall not be killed for their children, nor children for the sins of their fathers: everyone must pay the penalty for his own sins.

Isaiah 14:21
Slay the children of this sinner. Do not let them rise and conquer the land nor rebuild the cities of the world.

Ezekiel 18:20
The one who sins is the one who dies. The son shall not be punished for his father’s sins, nor the father for his son’s.

Exodus 20:5
I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,

Yours is a good observation - that christians demonstrate a lot of the attributes that they claim to be against. They are motivated by the two extremes of either going to heaven or to hell, and this results in some pretty extreme behavior at times. The rest of us, either hard core Anti-Christs, or those who follow more moderate thought forms, have come to a state of satisfaction that either we would prefer to fry forever versus having to live with that damned thing, or that this is simply not a literal scenario to be taken seriously.

C. Kendall has some interesting thoughts on this subject in this thread ;

More interesting material on the subject ;

1 Like

you forgot the verse that says “I am God. and I change not” that means the same nasty pric he was in the Old Testament, he still is in the New Testament.:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

If abandoning the Christian dogma is bothering you, there are a whole lot of books, and a whole lot of websites can give you reasons to let it go. To name a few kyroot.com, On the Historicity of Jesus Richard Carrier, Proving History Richard Carrier, Jesus Interupted: Revealing the Hidden Contradictions in the Bible Bart Ehrman, the Jesus Puzzle Earl Doherty, Papa’s Last Words: They lied about God R.H. Shalom, The History of Hell Alice K Turner

I haven’t scratched the surface of what you can look at. Jesus as a spirit probably exists because several people on the forum have done rituals with him. But the more you look for proof of him as a man on earth, the less you find. Yehovah probably doesnt exist as a spirit because several people on the form have already claimed to have killed him😏. Nobody in the Old Testament even heard of Hell. (that would suck if Yehovah sent people there without telling them the place existed)

Yehovah of reality and Yehovah of the Bible are clearly two different critters. I suppose we should ask what kind of things your preacher made up that arent in the Bible.

The Bible has some facts in it. The Bible has fiction in it. The Bible has magic in it… and The Jewish religious stuff that isnt a part of the Bible has a whole lot of magic in it.

If we were to hold the god of the Bible to the standard he has created, he would be spending some quailty time in Hell himself

2 Likes