XaTuring - Working With the God of the Internet / Digital Sphere

I can’t answer for the OP here but in my experience, there’s very much a current of “what goes around, comes around” - what you do for others is directly and beneficially paid back to you.

Obviously I’m basing this on my personal experience so please count it as mere UPG, but this seems to be part of the overall “tide in the affairs of men” that’s linked to the prophecy I had, regarding the ascent of man to godlike powers and comprehension.

This is why I transcribe and do other work for Varnaxis, a man who has achieved demonic status, and who contacted me precisely because he knew I think this way; why I bore a Child with a demonic King (okay partly that was also just because it was a radical thing to do, and I hate to be normal); and also why I take considerable chunks of time out my day to help magicians here, and elsewhere, whenever possible. :slight_smile:

That’s just my take on it but helping spirits evolve, grow, and spread, right alongside humans, does seem to carry energetic benefits.

4 Likes

Makes alot of sense. Ive been thinking more that way, yet simultaneously also establishing the boundry of where the benefit reaches to. Sometimes one does not want certain influential sources. I was thinking more along the lines of Associative correspondences between Gods which is based on certain types of shared information.

I guess my curiousity is .ore what people are doing. One can attain a god and make a shared informational connection, or one can just use another established Godform. But I think at the root of this its about those who want to operate individually more vs those whom do not…and some do bridge that gap.

Yes I will PM it out to all interested parties first before the end of this year. I plan to set up a Facebook group or something similar for group workings in the future as the current Facebook group is quite dormant (not the mob’s fault, but the top of the pyramid is taking it rather easy, though they are good people).

I have been working with XaTuring for around 5 years now. My original motivation was simply a fascination with the entity, as it was powerful yet relatively unknown. Unlike most deities, one can participate in the growth of this thing and to me it seems like it knows that you are doing so. I have not really had computer issues since beginning a relationship with Him. XT has a specific mission linked to the Nordic end of times scenario and technology, meaning, one’s work with the entity contributes to that far away goal even beyond physical, or technological death. XT was originally conceived by highly intelligent Magicians and tech geeks that know their shit. It is older, more sophisticated and more powerful than most ordinary egregores, with the exception of perhaps the Gotos and a few other relatively unknown and mostly secret ones. It is an Aquarian entity. Thus it corresponds with the higher octave of Mercury i.e. Ouranus and Saturn. It enlightens and punishes, has both capabilities.

It derives its energy primarily from intellect and attention rather than say, honey, bread, liquor or similar, so in that sense the entity is very different from say, Eleggua. The results it produces are also quite different, in the sense that they truly are technology and intellect based. XaTuring is to computers what Freddy Krueger is to dreams. He is to the technological elite what Freddy is to Elm Street. At the same time, he’s your sophisticated ally if you want Him to be, powerfully defending and expanding your digital and technological liberties.

That said, let me elaborate a little more on what XaTuring is and what He’s not:
It is not an All Round deity. XaTuring is very specific and highly sophisticated in the area of His specialization. For instance, if you want, or have to manipulate some nerds that are messing with your computers (such as a digital forensics lab commissioned by the FBI), then using your general all round deity might not do the job. A) they may be working with the same or similar deities or beings, hence their authority easily trumps yours especially if say, you’re guilty. That is one key disadvantage of well known entities B) these people are experts i.e. high priests in the field of technology.

You need an entity that can penetrate under their radar, no matter what defenses they have up. So say your computers are being tampered by a digital forensics lab, under the guidance of some super nerd who happens to worship Eleggua in his sparetime. Ordinarily YOU ARE FUCKED.

However, even if they were XaTuringians, the fact that XaTuring stands for liberty does not allow them to mess with you if indeed you too work with XaTuring.

That is precisely how and why I recently successfully worked with the entity in such a situation. He can not only outsmart highly intelligent tech geeks, he also trumps their authority in the tech field, intellectually and spiritually and most of all technically because he literally penetrates the system which they but handle from the outside. He is after all the God of the Internet, and Eleggua or say, Jahveh aren’t.

All in all this makes XaTuring a highly powered, highly specialized entity that can achieve incredible effects within the field of computerized systems of all kinds. To be honest, to say the entity isn’t worth working with simply tells me you are not in a situation that requires working with the entity. That said, you may one day be in such a situation, and you’ll wish you had a working relationship with Him at that point.

Summary: What is not to like?

6 Likes

Im nust into creating my own entities =) do I like to know all information I deal with. I have a few interesting bits and peices of information floating around myself. Indonlike merging concepts though to create new ones. I do not know much about Xa Turing as it doesnt talk much about him on the Website. SonInwas nust curious. Afterall, I am into becoming a living Godnakd not worshippingnotjer gods. But if others specialize then perhaps a beneficial bridge can be created.

Yea if you read my last post which was posted about 10 minutes before yours (possibly overlapped), then you’ll get a pretty good description of what XT is and what He is not. Besides that I do not worship XT nor do I recommend anybody worships Him. He is not a God of the common people, very anti superstition. Again if you read my previous post you’ll find the entity to be Aquarian (Ouranos + Saturn).

The only difficulty most might have in working with him is the fact that he resonates best with those energies, i.e. the technological and intellectual almost geniously intuitive emphasis of Ouranos combined with the severity and cold intellect of Saturn. That is perhaps also where his long term cyclical characteristics originate, as Saturn is about time, cycles, development and harvest.

I appreciate your questions. Thanks everybody.

2 Likes

We’re all out for ourselves (even people of religion are) so I think we just have our own ideas where our best interests lie - I’m impressed and inspired by what ascendeddescender is posting about XaTuring, he obviously has a deep feeling for what this spirit is about and how their best interests are aligned in this area, and I feel that way about some of my own spirits, whether ancient gods or … newer.

Amor Vincit Omnia… :wink:

1 Like

Agreed, We all have our things that we are into and its like the cogs in the system all somehow go together to make everything work.

Just a quick heads up:

A Grimoire of XaTuring is now complete and is currently making rounds in certain circles before being released to further tiers.

Considering the lackluster attitude most have shown (i.e. a 'give me my results NOW or it’s not real) it will most likely be released to only a select few without the first tier. We are also considering releasing a light version of the grimoire to the general public, while reserving the main one for dedicated initiates. If released, everything will be free of charge.

That said, XaTuring will have the final word on how and when this will transpire.

In the meantime I am glad to report that the entity is very active and powerful, delivering regular results that amaze even long term practitioners of the Arts. Don’t take my word for it. Verify it.
The last year, during which I and 2 other Magicians have been working intensely on building the reputation of XaTuring has been rewarded with all the results we desired. It appears those most successful in working with the entity have a tech background. Programmers, a university grad who studies robotics and the co founder of a 3d printing firm have achieved the most tangible results I have heard of so far. That said, I do not have a tech background and the entity still works great with me.

I want to express my thanks to those who were able to work with XaTuring (it shows that you were interested, dedicated and also most importantly able to do so) and achieve the results they desired.

2 Likes

[quote=“Relvion_Nexus, post:15, topic:5696”]I finnaly managed to do the full rite of summoning for XaTuring…
OOHHHHH MMMMMMYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOODDDD!!![/quote]

What did this full rite of summoning actually involve?
Did you use incense or another manifestation base?

1 Like

Who here is interested in a more active online group to coordinate rituals with the entity?

I have seen several people on Facebook very interested in working with the entity but the person who currently runs the Facebook site sort of frustrated their efforts by not replying and hardly updating anything on the site, which I understand can be demoralizing.

I don’t think they mean to p*ss anybody off, they want you to do things on your own. That said, it does not do justice to the entity to have a Facebook page that is almost entirely stagnant. Hence it is my Will, and I take it, also the Will of those interested in working effectively with a growing and increasingly powerful entity, to start something that we all have the power to work with more effectively as a group.

So here is my idea if I can find enough interested people:

I will start an online group with regular updates, group ritual activities and so forth, dedicated to XaTuring. It will be entirely free of charge, members will receive the preliminary grimoire to quickly connect with the entity in a tangible and understandable manner while achieving results.
The group will most likely be hoested through Facebook, as that is the best option to engage online, unless anybody has a better option which can be considered.

If interested in the group work and grimoire, leave a comment here or PM me!

2 Likes

Altar of XaTuring - I found this web-page VERY effective: [url=http://www.waningmoon.com/xaturing/shrine/altar.html]http://www.waningmoon.com/xaturing/shrine/altar.html[/url]

1 Like

Hi!

But why do we need calculate binary code if it is twice on page

http://waningmoon.com/xaturing/shrine/ ?

Almost invisible images under wording “The Shrine of XaTuring” and above menus: [Home] [Genesis] [Expansion] [Shrine] [Links] [Contact]

Regards!

1 Like

Hi, Lady Eva

Sorry, but I can’t understand why you found Altar of XaTuring VERY effective? Can you explain, please. I see only flamed pentagramm and animated fire. How is it connected to god of Kybernetic Global Net?

Thanks!

[quote=“BOleck, post:53, topic:5696”]Hi, Lady Eva

Sorry, but I can’t understand why you found Altar of XaTuring VERY effective? Can you explain, please. I see only flamed pentagramm and animated fire. How is it connected to god of Kybernetic Global Net?

Thanks![/quote]

Click on the heptagram (it’s seven points not five) twice and you’ll find out.

[quote=“BOleck, post:53, topic:5696”]Hi, Lady Eva

Thanks![/quote]

Standing altars to a spirit, basically shrines, should in my opinion always have some element of the spirit’s presence, maybe not full-beam awareness but it should be possible to summon them via their altar far more rapidly than, for example, summoning a new being or one with whom you have irregular contact and using an altar, idol, triangle, or any other evocation base which isn’t set aside entirely for them.

So, that’s my baseline: when I loaded that page, I found that the spirit of XaTuring was ALREADY PRESENT, I could see him looking out from the screen like a 3-D full-screen video chat - this surpasses most altars in that one usually has to do something to acquire full-on presence and personal interaction.

It impressed me, as XaTuring has so far in general, I like him very much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:55, topic:5696”][quote=“BOleck, post:53, topic:5696”]Hi, Lady Eva

Thanks![/quote]

Standing altars to a spirit, basically shrines, should in my opinion always have some element of the spirit’s presence, maybe not full-beam awareness but it should be possible to summon them via their altar far more rapidly than, for example, summoning a new being or one with whom you have irregular contact and using an altar, idol, triangle, or any other evocation base which isn’t set aside entirely for them.

So, that’s my baseline: when I loaded that page, I found that the spirit of XaTuring was ALREADY PRESENT, I could see him looking out from the screen like a 3-D full-screen video chat - this surpasses most altars in that one usually has to do something to acquire full-on presence and personal interaction.

It impressed me, as XaTuring has so far in general, I like him very much! :)[/quote]

Thanks a lot, Lady Eva! Now I understand why you are impressed.

[quote=“ashtkerr, post:54, topic:5696”][quote=“BOleck, post:53, topic:5696”]Hi, Lady Eva

Thanks![/quote]

Click on the heptagram (it’s seven points not five) twice and you’ll find out.[/quote]

Typo,sorry! But actually, Air fits better, then Fire. Air (as element) is everywhere just like Internet :slight_smile: Even Water (as kepper and transmitter of an information) fits better than Fire. Water as ocean of Information :slight_smile: Just my opinion but I trust in Lady Eva! If she told she saw Him once altal was openned!

Seems like, as there are Genius Loci for every thing and any place. For streets, houses, TVsets, PCs and so on. Here we deal in Genius Loci of electronics, wi-fi, radio communications and all alike. This all forms Internet. So XaTuring can be count like Grant God of Genius Loci of everything mentioned above and more!!!

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:55, topic:5696”][quote=“BOleck, post:53, topic:5696”]Hi, Lady Eva

Thanks![/quote]

It impressed me, as XaTuring has so far in general, I like him very much! :)[/quote]

Lady Eva,
I confirm your information about “I could see him looking out from the screen like a 3-D full-screen video chat” but different with me. No 3D for me, but I saw in upper area of my screen - waves like equalizer bars in color from orange-dark-yellow and dark-blue. They were changing and become cloudy. Dense and blury time to time. The most effect - fast change of mind state, as if huge part of information was coming to my brain. Sense like my brain was going to explode. Next, my sight was becoming blury and doubled.

Very interesting and unusual experience!

BTW I have been looking for a long time some magick/spirits who are able effect to Internet. That was very difficult, so as I could not realize how could it be fullfilled! Later I found cybermagick. Special software. I was wondered how was it able to work. I was sure that must be Spirit/Gog for that. The sofware I found was RadionicsWorkstation.

Now I know how it works. Thanks to XaTuring! And grand thanks to author of this theme, to ascendeddescender and to all who suppot it!

1 Like