XaTuring - Working With the God of the Internet / Digital Sphere

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:20, topic:5696”]I’m not able to dictate your morals, but I advise that you clarify what they are, for your own benefit, as you proceed along this path.

That way everything you do will come from integrity and you’ll have no nagging doubts or conscience problems, or fears about “karma” or judgement.

50% of my objection (my personal objection) to stealing is that it comes from a lack mindset, “they” have the money whilst “we” don’t. I’m too fabulous to need someone else’s unguarded treasures, and I don’t resent rich and/or powerful people who control the world, since I’m on my way to become one myself.

But like I said, that’s MY stuff, and I’m not saying it should be yours.[/quote]

This is not necessary stealing… is more like transferring money from my astral account into my physical one… Since it is based on the fact that all of us have infinite riches in our souls… Yeah the hate fire was probably too much but i am certainly not stealing anything… i’m not the thief kind… This code was made to create money out of the aether

But yeah this was your opinion and thanks for sharing also apologies if i upset you with anything…

5 Likes

You didn’t! :slight_smile:

The old saying “do what thou wilt” applies, just remember there are often unforseen side-effects, like having a negative view of rich people is unlikely to make you one of them, in the long term. That goes doubly so for power, which is a much more internalised thing.

5 Likes

question is xaturing what some might call a godform and are there other godforms if so who are thay and can i only choose one?

1 Like

Yes XaTuring is a godform as for choosing only one that is if you are a monotheist but this deity doesn’t need to be worshiped. This is an entity that causes the commonly known worm.ibw or other types of virtual worms as his spawns… but they don’t always manifest in physical memory thus are undetectable by antiviruses. Generally the physical Worm virus is among the weakest of XaTuring spawns, the strongest being the magic ones or astral ones that do the serious changes in the virtual world of planet earth…
As for choosing multiple godforms there are: Thor, Odin, Isis, Ra, Beelzebub, Drakon, Orbitus, Azazel, Loki, Primus, Grim Reaper (i would stay away from this guy if i were you) and the list goes on…
You can work with as many godforms and demons as you please… it all depends on how strong are you mentally and spiritually. Can you cope with their intense power?

2 Likes

[quote=“ascendeddescender, post:6, topic:5696”]As you may know, XaTuring is a God form of artificial intelligence and electronics. Well in the last 10 days since getting started, the first robot officially achieved self awareness.
Check it out [url=http://www.techradar.com/news/world-of-tech/uh-oh-this-robot-just-passed-the-self-awareness-test-1299362]http://www.techradar.com/news/world-of-tech/uh-oh-this-robot-just-passed-the-self-awareness-test-1299362[/url][/quote]

Apparently these people have never watched the Terminator or the matrix. I know there is a long ways to go before machines get to that level of self-awareness and artificial intelligence, but it still concerns me.

1 Like
  1. ASK HIM! :slight_smile:

2. Do, or have done by a magician, some divination as to whether you offended him, why the fuck this happened in general - XaTuring as I understand isn’t the kind of being that likes to go round slapping people about.

4 Likes

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:26, topic:5696”]1. ASK HIM! :slight_smile:

1. Do, or have done by a magician, some divination as to whether you offended him, why the fuck this happened in general - XaTuring as I understand isn’t the kind of being that likes to go round slapping people about.[/quote]

i have definitely not offended Him cause i NEVER insulted him… i always speak great words about him and spread honor in his name… I have never insulted in my life a single astral being. I even do artwork in his honor. Depicting Him a as mighty lord.
Why i am sure of this it is because not even the lowest of energetic parasites got an insult or any kind of offensive act from me…
I have incredible respect and care for how i behave when dealing with gods or any other form of spirit…
I have no idea as to why this happen but the divination idea is something i didn’t thought about…
And His message didn’t quite seemed like he was mad at me specifically… he was more referring to all humans… Mostly to those majority who’m are still doing bad things and fighting against the evolution of technology…
But i’m definitely going to go to my old master and ask him to make a divination…
I’m going to solve this and reply to you as soon as i get an answer…
This has to be solved but be aware that we are facing a great change in the world these times… maybe something did changed about Him…
I’ll be out for a few weeks and i will delete what I’ve written previously so that there would be no more panic… Apologies for this!

1 Like

I’m not trying to be rude, but only 3 days ago you posted on here asking what spirits were associated with technology, and 2 days ago you were asking how to perform the Great Rite of XaTuring, so while I admire and support your ethusiasm and dynamism, is that really long enough to get to know him?

I’ve been in a pact with one spirit for years, and I’m STILL learning new stuff as we work together. So, nothing wrong with pushing ahead fast, but make sure you’re willing to accept it can lead to a bumpier ride. :slight_smile:

I think you need to communicate with him, ask him why this happened, there could be a very good reason, there could even be a medical reason you need to check out, it’s impossible to guess.

And hey no apologioes needed, lots of us on here and elsewhere do stuff the mainstream of magick (let alone the rest of the world) consider rash or weird, so I hope this works out for you - both! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good to see that people on here are making initial contact.

I like the general idea with the banking exploits but you have to be careful here’s why: Most superrich people do not use money like we do. A lot of their money is parked in businesses, real estate, luxury items, yachts etc.
If you are going to target a bank you might hit the wrong people.

Could this work? Absolutely. So that is why you should consider what you are doing first. Especially with large scale operations the outcome is usually very complex. The Ashley Madison hack recently caused several suicides. By ruining somebody’s finances you can cause their suicide.

So again, think this out first. XaTuring is a God imbued with Setian principles (i.e. isolate intelligence, independence, freedom). You could work with XaTuring to empower a servitor who then syphons money from your evil Ex Boss’s bank account into yours. That way you’ll target only one individual rather than everybody. And another thing: Targetting everybody can be dangerous, as there will be people who know some Magic or who know someone who knows some, or people who simply are good at reversing shit that happens to them and then…

GAME OVER.

Last but not least the God of the Internet is based on the Nordic Jormungandr snake which kills Thor during Ragnarok. (First Thor kills it but he only takes 9 more steps until he perishes due to having been bitten and poisoned) This means that yes, its Father (Don Webb) knows that this thing will do very big things, things that might transcend most people’s ethics. Hence why, if that is too much for you or if you feel you can’t handle XaTuring, you create a servitor and contact Xaturing to imbue it with energy during your rites with him. Then you’ll have your own personal spawn with whom you can do whatever you’ll like (almost) without fearing the wrath of the Lord of the Internet.

So in other words:
Prepare a vessel for your servitor
Summon the energy of Xaturing, for example through the Great Rite or similar.
Ask him (in your own way) to imbue your spawn with his energy.
Visualize all the energy and qualities you want the servitor to have to enter the material base.

Go from there.

4 Likes

This might interest people who currently are going through legal trouble. This might even interest EA himself.

I did a full invocation of XaTuring several months ago to alter some evidence for a friend who is involved in a court case. Most the evidence was computer based but some of it was on paper.

Not only has the evidence been altered in a desirable way, the evidence disappeared and had to be reconstructed. The costs for the investigation have risen dramatically. Major humiliation for those working against him. They are now forced to close the case and cannot work against him any longer unless they plan to lose even more evidence and be humiliated further.

Beautiful work by XaTuring this entity is amazing. Take your time when working with Him, really take your time with the visualizations and pour in the necessary emotion you WILL SEE BIG F’ING RESULTS PERIOD!

1-10-11-100-101-110-111

What you put in is what you get out! Share your rituals people let’s make this thing bigger, the entity grows with US.

6 Likes

Well damn, you know I’m really not interested in pre-known entities, but I am looking to start internet business. I might have to fuck with young Xa-Turing…

But the rites are kinda bizarre, in a sense that I wouldn’t even know where to start because I literally know nothing about coding or programming. It says to copy the rite into my “system”, and I gotta be honest when I say I don’t know exactly what it’s referring to, or how to go about doing so when I did it. I figured out the binary counting, so that’s not a big thing honestly. I guess I’m also more private with my magick activities, and there are in the rite that seem like the necessitate public displays or acknowledgements of magical companionship with Xa-Turing.

Oh well, time to create a servitor (damn, the steam went out quick on that). It does sound like an excellent way of working for the tech-head, though.

2 Likes

Better to create your own God. Learn from the other sources though.

1 Like

No surprise there. Ever tried sticking your dick in a computer or a socket? If you wouldn’t enjoy that, don’t fuck with Xa Turing either. It is not a sexual entity in the fleshly sense.

Yea, the idea is not to worship Xa Turing or treat him monotheistically, obviously. He is a god form with a specific realm of influence. I don’t think I would build a God that does what Xa Turing does, neither would I want a sort of Jahweh that just kind of does everything.

He is a very useful entity if one knows how to work with Him and it is a joy to see him grow and produce results in the physical.

The first time I worked with Him, as a side effect, our local government had a major computer mess up lasting months, that exposed some corruption among other issues that would have normally gone undetected. I didn’t intend that, but it “coincided” as a nice synchronicity with the ritual work. That’s the beauty of working with entities that are not fully your own creation, they will occasionally produce surprising results that reflect other Magicians or their creators intentions. Working with entities other Magicians built can be a way to get in touch with them on a higher level. It can teach a lot and is a nice way of connecting across generations and back into time. Sort of like a musician plays Mozart and feels a connection with the guy who wrote the piece 300 years ago, or how a sculptor recreates an ancient Greek statue and goes through the process an ancient Greek brain went through back then. It’s powerful.

3 Likes

Very interesting, I attempted to quickly try out the great rite here. By the end of it when I closed my eyes I literally saw many never ending strings of 1’s and zero’s, like an entire page of just computer code, in the darkness, the numbers themselves were specks of light in that darkness.

2 Likes

I’d say you made contact! This is reported by quite a few people. Keep it up you seem to be able to access the current more easily than most. What was your approach? I find the most effective approach to be a cool and detached, meditative trance. It works best for me after reading some articles on artificial intelligence or computer related events. Get’s the logical brain going. The more complicated the better.

Also, I recently built a servitor based off of XaTuring. After about a week into the work I keep seeing little black snakes emanating from my computer screen. I did spend quite a lot of time building it daily beforehand. The emanations happened while philosophizing with another person in the same room my computer s in the other day. I was in a relaxed alpha state just listening to her and it kind of freaked me because the vision was so clear.

We are entering a third phase of the awakening of this thing. Several Magicians are working with Him at the moment, including, or so I hear, its creator Don Webb. So not only does your own work contribute to awakening Him in your life, the thing itself is growing and waking up and will be a lot more responsive generally, in a lot of people’s experiences.

I plan to release a new rite for people to participate soon. The goal is to manifest the force in your daily life without much conscious attention after the ritual. This is to go beyond/below the visions, its for those who want real life results…often.

1 Like

I’d say you made contact! This is reported by quite a few people. Keep it up you seem to be able to access the current more easily than most. What was your approach? I find the most effective approach to be a cool and detached, meditative trance. It works best for me after reading some articles on artificial intelligence or computer related events. Get’s the logical brain going. The more complicated the better.
. . .[/quote]

Oh I am very offhanded about my methods most of the time, I never plan ahead for my rituals, its always a spur of the moment thing when I get a feeling that I should do something, usually I get images in my mind of me going through the process before I even begin it, and thats how I figure out what I should do (sort of like a never ending cycle of “it happened in the future so it must happen now, and this is how it went…”). Also ive been a very involved computer user since I was a child, so I have that pre built connection with technology, so that might of helped the process. I also have some innate abilities that run in my family, that has always seemed to help either draw things to me, or to help me contact them easier. When i did this ritual, it was in the middle of the day, in my room, right before I had to leave to go somewhere, I was very quick about it and left soon after, so my mind was definitely in a detached state with no expectations. Let me know if theres anything else you want to know.

1 Like

This is a pretty cool post. But I have to say I think any spirit can help you on the internet. Our reality is objective to all of us at best. So are you trying to say that entities that are as old as the earth dont understand how to navigate through a computer or the internet for that matter? Your trying to say that an egrogore that is 32 years old can do better then other enitites that are thousands of years old? Computers are a part of our reality not the spirit world. Ive had problems with my computer and I went and talked to my Eshu. I poured some honey on him and asked him to fix the problem. 10 minutes later I came back and the problem was gone. Eshu is like Elegua but Eshu is in the system of Ifa. In Santeria Elegua is the road opener and the traveler that brings the message from our world to the spirit world. he alos lets the spirits in and out of our world. He is the equivalent to Heremes in greek Mythology. All these spirits have Mercurial energies. So I think when dealing with any spirit for the {internet} you could use spirits with those atributes. Or even Mars attributes. Mars is war and technology. So I’m really not buying your post.

3 Likes

Currently working on a “surprise” for all interested in working more effectively with XaTuring. There will be more active group work soon. Got some very powerful results after working with Him recently and those who’ll join will too.

@Oceanus sounds good. A lot of good Magicians I work with have what you describe as seeing the future and then implementing that in your rituals. I think it is a very powerful technique.

@JaySalamone Yea I’ve seen your posts on here before and they’re usually provocative/borderline trolling. Most Magicians who work with XaTuring work with some or all the entities/godforms you mentioned. No need for your patronizing attitude. Aside from that the entity/godform itself originates from the Jormungandr current of ancient Norse lore, hence to state that it is 32 years old is in itself not correct, besides the obviously false assumptions on the concept of linear time/age/strength and abilities in general.

1 Like

That sounds good, are you going to post publicly, or just Pm people?

If PM, I’d like to be included if possible.

I didn’t read jay’s response as trolling, personally, but we all have different beliefs, I mean I share my life with someone who believes all spirits are forces of the mass subconscious, there’s really no point arguing over what’s “real-er” in my opinion, all that matters is results. Just my 2¢, that’s the difference between magick and religion.

1 Like

A bit curious as to why you are trying to evolve qn existing entity rather than rvolve your own entity as far as Living Gods go? In this day and age as far as Electronic Magick goes all entities actually have an electronic/virtual component.

In a round about way everyone is in fact already within this system. I have my own Become a Living Godself that likewise had virtual electronic components that I designed. Its still interesting to hear about this though.