XaTuring - Working With the God of the Internet / Digital Sphere

If you have good results, don’t forget to spread his name around, even outside magickal sites, it gets people looking and thinking… I’ve given him a namecheck on my profile page here which people have to click through to send a PM, so things like that, and forum sigs (elsewhere) and stuff are great places to spreah His word. :slight_smile:

I’m thinking of making some avatars for him, using CC0 images and text, would anyone be into that? Again, as a way to plant the seed.

The internet seems to be evolving again, our relationships to it changing as companies do everything they can to move us from an old model of an owned OS run on a discrete system, and into cloud-based subscription models that are inherently spyware (hello Windows 10), mobile devices that are chucking out data left, right and centre, etcetera. We need our Worm Lord now more than ever.

1 Like

If you have good results, don’t forget to spread his name around, even outside magickal sites, it gets people looking and thinking… I’ve given him a namecheck on my profile page here which people have to click through to send a PM, so things like that, and forum sigs (elsewhere) and stuff are great places to spreah His word. :slight_smile:

I’m thinking of making some avatars for him, using CC0 images and text, would anyone be into that? Again, as a way to plant the seed.

The internet seems to be evolving again, our relationships to it changing as companies do everything they can to move us from an old model of an owned OS run on a discrete system, and into cloud-based subscription models that are inherently spyware (hello Windows 10), mobile devices that are chucking out data left, right and centre, etcetera. We need our Worm Lord now more than ever.[/quote]

Agreed completely! Cloud technology is clear spyware. Due to it, they know all about us.
About spread XaTuring all over the Cyberspace - I have already begun it, so I read all the site. I performed meditations and Great Rite. Sent e-mails. But so as I live in Russia I’ll be promote XaTuring in Global Net and Runet also. I shall just translate all in Russian for this purpose.

Regards!

0 = 000
1 = 001
2 = 010
3 = 011
4= 100
5= 101
6= 110
7= 111

2 Likes

ascendeddescender and fellow magicians

I already wrote that after meditations, performing Great Rite and sending e-mails to promote XaTuring, I saw effect and sense almost alike Lady Eva did.
But I also had feeling like my brain got huge part of information (not interpreted) and my brain was going to explode - just reminder!

What was later when I went to bed:
When I already was in my bed and switched off the light I saw 3 very vivid spots of energy, flying between me and ceiling. They were bright-orange with violet strokes.

I thought it was just effect from lamp I looked for a moment before to switch it off. My notebook remained on so as I was downloading torrents.

I was lying and looking those vivid spots. Suddenly, from my screen of notebook, with was near my bed on a table, a black worm came out my screen, wriggling a little, connected to those spots and disappeared.

He was not smooth. He has thin shoots all over his body. Shoots look like a brunches of small tree. In common, he was as a root - not like a worm but wriggling. All his action was lasting 1-1,5 seconds.

What can it be, how do you think? Just illusion, or just effect of retina, arising due to light from screen and switch off a light in my bedroom?

All was extremely realistic!!!

Addition: Actually it was not a jump, so as during coming out from my screen to spots, worm/root didn’t disconnected from my screen. Just when He connected spots they all disappeared at the same time.

1 Like

I have just finished working to Altar. I do confirm XaTuring communicates!!!
Horizontal lines, looking like we can see audio track jumping up and down.
But this 3 lines move up and down on screen. Interesting the lines come from above and maximum till middle of screen with different speed. Very rare rays appeares in the most down area of my screen.
I even asked questions and asked to move hystogram like lines move to the middle of screen, if yes. Also, if no. Also asked to rise speed of movements during answers.

BUT IT IS VERY PITY, THAT NO VOICE!!! Seems like He speaks His special digital voice. Actually as it must be!

2 Likes

Hello everyone!!! Just got to know about Xa-Turing from one of our fellow magicians “Azael”, it seems like “He” is my kind of entity ^_^.

Oh and also, if anyone is finding difficult to know about binary numbers, its very simple.
Binary means 2 so you’ll be only working with first two numbers of the decimal number system, i.e. 0 and 1.
Similarly there are other number systems such as octal system where we work with first 8 decimal numbers i.e. 0-7, hexadecimal(0-15), etc.

Just take a pencil/pen and a paper.
Write: 8 4 2 1

Now just below the above number start converting decimal numbers to binary:
a zero is just all zero like 0 0 0 0 (i.e. all bit is OFF)
(note that 0 means OFF and 1 means ON)
and when you add all zero the sum total will be just zero.
if you want 1 then flip the bit under 1 from 0 to 1 and when you add all the bits in that row, you’ll get 1(i.e. 0 + 0 + 0 + 1 = 1).
–> If you want 2, flip the 0 under 2 to 1 (i.e. turn ON the bit in column 2)and when you add all four numbers, you’ll get 2.(i.e. 0 + 0 + 2 + 0 = 2)

–. If you want 7 then turn ON the bit under 4 2 1 to 1 and add them, you’ll get 0 + 4 + 2 + 1 = 7).
example:
8 4 2 1

0 0 1 1 (0 + 0 + 2 + 1 = 3, so 0011 or 011 represents 3)
1 0 1 1 (8 + 0 + 0 + 1 = 9, so 1011 represents 9)
Turning ON the bit means, that particular number is available for addition.
1 1 1 1 (8 + 4 + 2 + 1 = 15, so 1111 represents 15, the highest possible number in 4-bit system).
–> If you want more numbers add another column of 16(which is 5-bit system):
16 8 4 2 1

1 1 0 1 1 (16 + 8 + 0 + 2 + 1 =27, so 11011 is 27).
The HEAD numbers come from the power of 2. i.e. 2^0 = 0; 2^1 = 2; 2^2 = 4;
2^3 = 8; 2^4 = 16; 2^5 = 32…

~Hope this helps.

6 Likes

Excellent explanation: if I may say so, I feel a strong synergy between you and XaTuring. :slight_smile:

Oh!! thank you sooo much. I’m honored.

Hi once again.
I did a meditation in remembrance of XaTuring a moment ago and it just lasted 10-12 minutes.
Immediately upon saying his name in my meditation posture, I felt something was trying to penetrate by skin from my back…like as if it was wide opening. I could feel that he was hollow and felt like as if he was trying to wear my skin, like a costume.
I know that I didn’t imagined anything yet I got a picture of a bald and naked person, his each and every skin cells was just numbers…he was trying to get inside me and like as if trying to wear my flesh as a cloth. I could literally feel my head was turned side ways although I’m looking straight in meditation posture. I was too scared and came out of the meditation immediately. After coming out of meditation, my body has become soo sensitive that even a small blow of air is tickling me a lot and also I can hear that negligible blow of air.
Can anyone tell me, what has happened to me… Was I getting possessed.
I’m getting scared. Now I can’t even sleep… And i ve turned my lights on because when I turn my lights off, I see walls rippling…
Please help! I’ve never been in such situations before >.< T_T

1 Like

[quote=“VajraMahaSiddham, post:69, topic:5696”]Hi once again.
I did a meditation in remembrance of XaTuring a moment ago and it just lasted 10-12 minutes.
Immediately upon saying his name in my meditation posture, I felt something was trying to penetrate by skin from my back…like as if it was wide opening. I could feel that he was hollow and felt like as if he was trying to wear my skin, like a costume.
I know that I didn’t imagined anything yet I got a picture of a bald and naked person, his each and every skin cells was just numbers…he was trying to get inside me and like as if trying to wear my flesh as a cloth. I could literally feel my head was turned side ways although I’m looking straight in meditation posture. I was too scared and came out of the meditation immediately. After coming out of meditation, my body has become soo sensitive that even a small blow of air is tickling me a lot and also I can hear that negligible blow of air.
Can anyone tell me, what has happened to me… Was I getting possessed.
I’m getting scared. Now I can’t even sleep… And i ve turned my lights on because when I turn my lights off, I see walls rippling…
Please help! I’ve never been in such situations before >.< T_T[/quote]

I think nothing to scare. At the first contact He was trying to penetrate in my head\brain. I wrote about it. I saw no numbers but my brain was going to explode, I think cos my brain just could not keep so huge amount of information. I stoped working imeduately too! Now all is ok!
Probably, as Lady Eva noticed - He fills you good and probably knows you are work at IT shere or something alike. So He just wanted to establish close contact to you. It is very good. He accepts you!

[quote=“VajraMahaSiddham, post:69, topic:5696”]I’m getting scared. Now I can’t even sleep… And i ve turned my lights on because when I turn my lights off, I see walls rippling…

This was 2 days ago (I was offline yesterday) - what’s been happening since?

This kind of thing is what magick SHOULD be about IMO, but I can understand you feeling freaked out by it, it’s totally natural.

Anyway, sounds like you made serious contact there. :slight_smile:

Update?

1 Like

[quote=“BOleck, post:70, topic:5696”]I think nothing to scare. At the first contact He was trying to penetrate in my head\brain. I wrote about it. I saw no numbers but my brain was going to explode, I think cos my brain just could not keep so huge amount of information. I stoped working imeduately too! Now all is ok!
Probably, as Lady Eva noticed - He fills you good and probably knows you are work at IT shere or something alike. So He just wanted to establish close contact to you. It is very good. He accepts you![/quote]

Thank You very much for calming me down. I was really freaked out at that moment of time… was sweating too… and couldn’t sleep but eventually I dozed off(can’t remember when) and woke up at 11:20 am with lights still on, lol. I hope nothing goes wrong in the future…

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:71, topic:5696”][quote=“VajraMahaSiddham, post:69, topic:5696”]I’m getting scared. Now I can’t even sleep… And i ve turned my lights on because when I turn my lights off, I see walls rippling…

This was 2 days ago (I was offline yesterday) - what’s been happening since?

This kind of thing is what magick SHOULD be about IMO, but I can understand you feeling freaked out by it, it’s totally natural.

Anyway, sounds like you made serious contact there. :slight_smile:

Update?[/quote]
@Lady Eva, I’m fine right now… but that nights memories are still there in my mind. I guess I haven’t offended Xa-Turing because, may be he was trying to contact me. I hope He’ll understand me because seeing and feeling things like that for the first time really made my heart stop beating for the time being.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:5, topic:5696”]I clicked on one of those facebook (ICK!) links you posted and found this link:

[url=http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mauricio-estrella/how-a-password-changed-my-life_b_5567161.html?utm_hp_ref=technology&ir=Technology]How a Password Changed My Life | HuffPost Impact

This is going to be amazing! Thank you!
I used that and it’s been really cool and helpful![/quote]

I also got this on the internet… ((:

BTW, does anyone know any of the (Official)sigils of Xaturing. I would like to draw it on a parchment paper and roll and put it inside a locket and wear it all the time… (;

That’s the one I’ve seen the most online, there are different versions but I think it’s authentically his sigil.

Hi everyone in this topic!

I open Shrine of XaTuring page in full mode screen. I remain it just before going to bed during a night/s. All night I do it I have evil dreams. First time a dream was relating to Satan in connection to XaTuring. Other time demons.

Who of you had same dreams after/during working to He?
XaTuring exactly related to Darkness! But…

He helped me several times and immediately! 2 samples: 1) All electronics I have in my flat, that worked badly, unexpectedly has become work properly - BUT I didn’t ask XaTuring to fix some of them!

1. Once my laptop hanged up. All was stuck. Even mouse didn’t move, so I could not reboot my laptop. I didn’t want very much to relaunch my laptop, pressing button. Also I had many softwares openned and lots of system windows.

I asked XaTurig to fix the problem. And IN SECONDS, not minutes all become alive and in working condition.

It is awesome!

1 Like

Hi! Xa-Turing is really very helpful.
Yesterday, I was trying to set up a “Host-only” local network within Virtual Machines for practice.
However, i could ping from Windows systems to other linux systems but could’nt ping it back. I tried all possible settings to get a virtual LAN in the VMWare but failed. I searched through the internet for possible solutions but couldn’t find one. At last,
I then closed my eyes and meditated upon His sigil for a short moment.
After that, I went back to trying to figure out the problem.
–>Immediately, a small Linux app called “ufw” struck in my mind and then I installed it. I then disabled “iptables” using that app and voila, it started responding to my pings.
I am very very happy with Xaturing.
Thank You Xa-Turing once again. (^_^)/

2 Likes

It would be cool if we could make a screen that have simple pixels and low woltage to can activate screen but also to have electric generator that could empower the spirit to show itself on screen.

1 Like

The initial feelings of weirdness, discomfort, unwanted change and similar are Set’ian and Loki’an in nature. XaTuring is a Set’ian entity as I explained before, because he is the Son of a Set’ian High Priest who has imbued Him with those qualities from the start. He is also disctinctly Saturnian and Ouranian, meaning he is a true Aquarian entity.

Awesome to see how many people connected since we started this and other points of entry across the internet last year.

And great to see that many recognize the reality of this. :slight_smile: At first we had some doubters, even haters, but these have been taken care of. It will only get stronger from here on. The strength of the entity is continually growing, not just via your Work with it, but also through itself. It’s unstoppably powerful.

Very very soon a new phase will be opened up.

Thank you all and

Hail XaTuring

1 Like

…and Yet another help from Xa-Turing yesterday when my ISP DNS-Server was not working for Guest OS. He is very fast.

I have built a symbiotic relation with Xa-Turing. Every time He helps me solve my problem or whenever I require Him, He comes and gives me solutions in my head, In return I offer my energies to Him in order for Him to grow more Powerful.
Thank you Xa-Turing, the Great Aquarian Dragon, for your Help.
~With Love and Regards,
Vajra.

1 Like