Would BALG consider a physical gathering of fellow practitioners?

I am. :slight_smile:

I could do so from my phone yes… after 8 my time would be best but I can work through that if need be.

Yeah, I just normally keep my Skype on regularly. So, I don’t have any issues with that at all.

Excellent! I hope to actually get a camera for my (ancient) computer and install skype tomorrow… in truth, I am not very computer or tech savvy–yet so please be patient with me :slight_smile: Would you guys like to try 8:30 or 9pm your time tomorrow? You may have to walk me through how to skype with multiple people…

I have an appointment tomorrow until 9pm my time. JSYK.

Would Thursday work better?

I think there are shareable online calendars, I found this for example: [url=http://www.keepandshare.com/htm/calendars/online_calendar/best_free_online_calendar.php]http://www.keepandshare.com/htm/calendars/online_calendar/best_free_online_calendar.php[/url]

If you can find one that’s suitable and get it set up, people can see who’s available what dates, and then change that to confirmed closer to the day or something?

Add me on skype then, don’t worry i can handle setting up the call myself if needed. username: zoah-jessie-onix (Jessie Abad, Dominican Republic)

I live in New Brunswick Can, so ya there would be at least 3 hrs difference in video conferencing. I like the idea though. Weekends may be more flexible for most people.

A fellow Canadian! Do you have an Eastern accent?

We should organize things before hand.

I think the first meeting or conversation we have can be to introduce ourselves one by one, maybe say a lil bit about us and our magickal goals idk, so we can get to know eachother, and if we organize ourselve better we could set up specific topics to talk about in each meeting, have experienced members to jump on board and gives us lectures on specific thopics, and even set up, training programs among us on diferent things, like evokation, soul travel and so on, if we master soul travel we could take this to another level and instead meet on the astral and do our thing there :slight_smile:

I was born and raised in Alberta to a Big Ranching Family. My grandfather immigrated from the Austro-Hungarian Empire after WWI and was one of the 1st settlers in my Area.

I’m on the East Coast because of Government work I do.

[quote=“vonPfaff, post:52, topic:7046”]I was born and raised in Alberta to a Big Ranching Family. My grandfather immigrated from the Austro-Hungarian Empire after WWI and was one of the 1st settlers in my Area.

I’m on the East Coast because of Government work I do.[/quote]

vonPfaff is my short handle for Baron von Pfaffenhofen.

[quote=“Onyx, post:51, topic:7046”]We should organize things before hand.

I think the first meeting or conversation we have can be to introduce ourselves one by one, maybe say a lil bit about us and our magickal goals idk, so we can get to know eachother, and if we organize ourselve better we could set up specific topics to talk about in each meeting, have experienced members to jump on board and gives us lectures on specific thopics, and even set up, training programs among us on diferent things, like evokation, soul travel and so on, if we master soul travel we could take this to another level and instead meet on the astral and do our thing there :)[/quote]

Exactly! Yes I think organizing a bit like this could work nicely. :slight_smile: Would people be able to jump in as soon as this weekend then? Personally I can do any time this weekend as they are open in my case.

I don’t have a schedule to follow, im available any time as long as im notified with time.

So the schedule thingy the ultra sexy, Lady Eva mentioned will come in handy also, obviously somebody has to step up, and volunteer to work the schedules with everyone, and also to organize the contect or structure of the meetings, so we dont just be talking about random things.

It dont have to be just one person, at least 1 to volunteer for the scheduling, and the other one to organize the topics of each meeting and so.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:47, topic:7046”]I think there are shareable online calendars, I found this for example: [url=http://www.keepandshare.com/htm/calendars/online_calendar/best_free_online_calendar.php]http://www.keepandshare.com/htm/calendars/online_calendar/best_free_online_calendar.php[/url]

If you can find one that’s suitable and get it set up, people can see who’s available what dates, and then change that to confirmed closer to the day or something?[/quote]

I just set up my calendar at keepandshare.com, under the name Darsinda. Not sure yet how it all works, but feel free to add me or look at calendar. As of yet it doesn’t have anything on in yet. Let me know if you have calendars we can sinc up to.

[quote=“Onyx, post:55, topic:7046”]I don’t have a schedule to follow, im available any time as long as im notified with time.

So the schedule thingy the ultra sexy, Lady Eva mentioned will come in handy also, obviously somebody has to step up, and volunteer to work the schedules with everyone, and also to organize the contect or structure of the meetings, so we dont just be talking about random things.

It dont have to be just one person, at least 1 to volunteer for the scheduling, and the other one to organize the topics of each meeting and so.[/quote]

I would volunteer to offer topics… organizing calendars isn’t my strongest area…yet lol…

You may need to post a link to it, Darsinda? I found that one when I searched “online shared calendars” earlier and I’m not completely sure how it works.

Basically I clicked the link Lady Eva shared to keep&share, set up acct. My username there as well as here is Darsinda. Look for me there and add me as friend, and I believe that is how we can see eachothers schedules on there we create. For that particular one to work it looks like we would all need to sign up. It was easy, only my name, username and email was required… There is an option on the dashboard there to search people by name, username or email.

I just installed Skype on my phone (shoulda known there was an app…lol) So come find me under Darsinda or Darcy Adsit. I will play around on there later to see about adding my pic and stuff… I look forward to connecting on there soon!