Would BALG consider a physical gathering of fellow practitioners?

Woot!

So, Luna, Darsinda, and I have put a BALG Group together on Skype. You can drop in anytime. The link to join is here: Join conversation as far as I know, you just click it and you’ll be sent there.

Edit: (heh, almost forgot) we do not represent BALG, but we are people who are interested in all things BALG…no copyright infringement intended; we are people who seek to discuss, share, learn and practice things we have learned from BALG and their work.

[quote=“ashtkerr, post:62, topic:7046”]So, Luna, Darsinda, and I have put a BALG Group together on Skype. You can drop in anytime. The link to join is here: Join conversation as far as I know, you just click it and you’ll be sent there.

Edit: (heh, almost forgot) we do not represent BALG, but we are people who are interested in all things BALG…no copyright infringement intended; we are people who seek to discuss, share, learn and practice things we have learned from BALG and their work.[/quote]

The link isn’t working for me.

What is the name of the group?

Go to Skype and add one of us, a few of us have posted our Skype Usernames around in this thread. Then, we will add you to the group.

The skype group has gone very well so far, thank you everyone for coming together and chatting in real time. What an honor it was to meet all of you and practice some techniques. Totally looking forward to more and if you haven’t joined yet come by an say hi we would love to have ya.

I totally agree! It was awesome seeing some of you and chatting this week. I am excited already by the things we were practicing, especially the mental dowsing, and by the way Luna, you are SO good at! Wow.

I hope that others will come pop in and chat. Some of us are on there alot, and can check messages regularly. I hope to have another video skype time with folks this weekend if they are able. :slight_smile:

The group is going really great! We have about six people total in the group, last night we had the most awesome conversation about different spirits that we’ve worked with and successes we’ve had with magic. It was really awesome, if anyone wants to come and join us, please do!

And here I am being somewhat weary. As cliche as it sound - I remember one time Lady Eva saying that she has no plans to meet up with anyone in person… aaand I might feel the same.
It will be an exciting day when one gets to chat to Eva on Skype :wink:

I will join you guys for a chat, every once in a while.

Zero

Well if Lady Eva and her husband ever come to AZ, I will make sure to show them around if they want. Unless they melt from the summer heat lol.

lol!! Thank you for the invite, you never know… :wink:

It’s awesome this is going so well, BIG kudos to all involved for organising it and making it happen with no fuss or dithering!

Don’t want to display my ignorance: but what exactly does “BALAG” stand for?

I think you mean BALG, not BALAG, and it stands for Become A Living God.

1 Like

Thank you. Silly me, I should have known.

1 Like