Would BALG consider a physical gathering of fellow practitioners?

Nighty night (:

As of yet I donā€™t have a camera/Skype set up, but paycheck comes tomorrow so I can get set up to chat very soon. Seriously people I am excited at the prospect of getting to know you and see meetups whether through Skype or in person happen.

Me too! I love the idea. We need to make this happen.

I imagine, yes - this is from the Policies & Terms link in the website footer:

"You acknowledge that all content, materials, videos, text, images, designs and patterns are property and trade secrets of BALG protected under copyright, trademark, patent, and general service mark. Use of the content without written permission is strictly prohibited. You also may not create any derivative works of BALG, nor pretend to be a member of BALG, nor E.A. Koetting himself.

Co-founders E.A. Koetting and Timothy Donaghue hold full ownership of Become A Living God, and all included copyrights, materials and goods."

You have a post in the Q&A which is cool, best thing is to contact Timothy as well via Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/timothyofficially/

I believe Meetup.com are having a 50% off offer for new groups started right now, you might want to check the expiry on that because itā€™s quite a good bargain?

Edit to add just for clarity, Iā€™m not associated with BALG the business in any way, Iā€™m a volunteer mod, aka member with ā€œSplit this topicā€ buttons etc! :slight_smile:

I tried Meetup before. Had one meeting withba gnostic group I never returned to because they were RHP. Its not meetups fault, but is truly hard to find those whom are not weighed down by the programminy of the LHP, RHP or evem Buddhist. Id say its cool use it I would if I actuallynfeot like being morensocially inclined but do not because I have a tendency to attract many weirdos alone just by being submersed in a community of them =) but this sounds cool.

Exactly what im talking about, trust me i feel you on thatā€¦ Iā€™ve been looking all over my country for LHP esoteric schools, and i used to be a member of a Gnosis group, kabalistic group, masons, all white around hereā€¦

Like attracts like Biosynth :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Relax everyone itā€™s not like we are all getting marriedā€¦

Lets see how a group skype thing goes and we can go from thereā€¦

These things always need someone with enthusiasm & a bit resilience to set them in motion, resilience because sometimes there are ups and downs, but Iā€™ve been part of some groups (magickal and otherwise, Meetup & elsewhere) that really buzzed. :slight_smile:

[quote=ā€œLuna, post:27, topic:7046ā€]Like attracts like Biosynth :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Relax everyone itā€™s not like we are all getting marriedā€¦

Lets see how a group skype thing goes and we can go from thereā€¦[/quote]

Well that was only because I lent my intent to that; my real intent was Neutral though as that is how always go as it lends flexibility to my own endeavors. Now of course I cannot expect many people to understand what that means more in-depth as it is a part of something I do. One must simply experience it to know itā€¦SO YESā€¦weirdosā€¦for awhile I had some thinking K was christian, satanic, masonic, jewishā€¦and blah blah whatever. But I was merely just being myself which has nothing to do with that at the source =)

Oh and this is the funny part. The Gnostic people told me that I had made a mistake for consorting with demons but they would give me one more chance (or some sort of Baloney like thatā€¦all RHP poop thinking) and that the Angels were watching over me. Little did I know myself at the time I had my own special guardian angel watching over me (an angel not of their ilk) that led me into all these circumstances on purpose for a greater reason not readily apparent. Yeah so their Angels were watching me, but my angel was hidden watching their angels and still cannot be seen =p

Lol, when u become an active member of the ā€˜ā€˜Gnosisā€™ā€™ and get to the ā€˜ā€˜Second chamberā€™ā€™ as they call it youā€™ll see that they work with lucifer, and still call themselve ā€˜ā€˜White magiciansā€™ā€™ and Always at ā€˜ā€˜Warā€™ā€™ with black magicians, too much drama for me to handle.

I am in the southwest. So anywhere near here would be good lol.

(Lady Evil quietly adds ā€œAstral group lust spell, to breed master-race of future magiciansā€ to her To Do listā€¦)

What?

Nothing to see here, move along! :smiley:

haha nice :wink:

(Lady Evil quietly adds ā€œAstral group lust spell, to breed master-race of future magiciansā€ to her To Do listā€¦)

What?

Nothing to see here, move along! :D[/quote]

Eva this is why I already love you! Haha yesā€¦ But seriously, I think people could really find new levels with themselves and eachother if we can get this launched. I have been excited and buzzing since lastnight when I saw everyoneā€™s response. Warms the cockles of my heartā€¦orā€¦something :wink:

^ Oh my. lol. Maybe small regional meet ups would be a good way to test out for a bigger meet up for everyone from all over the states.

It Would be cool to see Mr Koetting and Balg do tour gatherings at peoples house.I know Somnus Dreadwood and his Cabal group travel and do lectures and public speaking.

For those of you interested in Skyping, when are you available? Personally, evenings are best for meā€¦or weekendsā€¦ what about you all?

Well, evenings and weekends are subjective, we all live in different time zones.

I live in Mountain Time which is UTC-7:00. So right now, for me, itā€™s 11:30pm.

Im in the same time zoneā€¦ Mountain Time

Would you be up to skyping in the next few days perhaps?