Working with demons puts you in debt?

My bad, I probably swapped them.
I did not read the original book in german, just the english one.
So I guess that from all of this we learn that you should be very careful with pacts and how you word them :slight_smile:

I know what the OP is talking about.
And they are absolutely right. Demons want to hurt us. BADLY.
They used to call me on all kinds of communication devices and when I picked up , there was an automatic message that said I had won money and that I should follow some simple steps to get it delivered to me. Then they would connect me to a person with a weird accent asking for my credit card info.

1 Like

For sure and be careful when you read Bardon, there is a lot messed up depending on the edition you are reading. Yes but on the other hand, in order to be complete you have to master every sphere including the demonic :wink: A Bardonist that writes books in German wrote about one of his past lives and how he was a devotee bound by a pact with a Tibetan devil. The quintessence is that he learned in the infernal planes how to curse people with infectious illnesses, but also how to cure them obviously. So there is no need to be afraid of pacts when you are an ascended and balanced being it is only dangerous if you are unbalanced because then the forces are able to potentially overcome you depending upon the strength of your magical will.

1 Like