Witches in my community hate light

Alright so do you know for sure they are doing this intentionally? They obviously rely on you to charge their tec and I know from experience that strong magick puts out a lot of energy that can act as an emp and fry electronics and take out the power nearby. I can’t manage that level of shifting but I can just imagine the energy output of such. I’ve knocked out the power to my neighborhood on accident with my experiments. I also know light is suppose to interfere with physical manifestation of energy such as that of strong shifting making it harder to accomplish. Have you tried turning the power off when these meetings and activities start and then turning it back on say an hour or two later and give them a chance to do their initial shape shifting and let the disruption that puts out settle down. If they aren’t doing it fully intentionally then that should help avoid the initial bursts of energy.

Otherwise a few things you can do would be to try and communicate with the elementals and land spirits to try and get them on your side and offer protection. Communicating with the animal spirit of the forms they take might allow you to also cut them off from that power at least when they are close to you. To them it would seem you are suddenly protected and they are likely to accept it as the will of their spirits instead of risking a large amount of trouble.

A last resort will be a direct confrontation. It is important to remember their power is largely based on fear. In fact most baneful magick except the most direct forms rely on the fear and weakness within the target whether conscious or unconscious so mastering your internal weaknesses will remove much of their power to affect you and let you have faith and power in your own magick to counter theirs. Most likely you won’t be able to harm them and they won’t be able to harm you either if you reach that level but it earns respect enough they will likely want avoid further trouble and waste of energy. So a truce where you leave them alone they leave you alone but keep in mind they might try mundane means of attack so exercise caution and use divination and communication with any friendly spirits to your advantage as well as your best judgment.
There might be other possibilities as well but those are what I got off the top of my head.

2 Likes

An average Nigeria will give yes to this as an answer. They do.

And magic isn’t what they do. The OP has said:

This is where it all get mixed and confusing. I am from there so I clearly know what he is talking about.

They transform in the day time too, yet nothing affect the power supply.

It’s not me it is happening to presently.

And when talking about shifting, it’s way different from how you may understand it. Theirs is not like that. There is nothing like level. Become an initiate and they empower them…they fly over to meeting.

None of these works. There must be darkness throughout the night, that’s how they want it.

This won’t work either.

They are powers, they don’t merely jump to conclusion, they do thorough findings over everything.

Doing this mean he is digging his own grave. For will he just go to a neighbor and say: Hi, plz, stop touching my generator, I know U are a witch…- or how would he express himself, if you know?

Who knows where or when they hold meeting? Lol who would dare to search for it? When it’s night, u just see their birds flying around. Which is to tell people that their time to reign has come they should leave.

These won’t do.

This is the best I can advice the OP to do. And they won’t try other mundane means of attack. There are words we call it here: Imule Agba, Eyonu Awon Agba, Ewo Awon Agba…etc some are in form of soap, some are powder. Once it’s used…they will let him be.

He can’t harm them in any ways except he wants to ruin his own self.

Yes, and I’m trying to explain to the OP. I have deal with this before.

After the steps been taken, they came to warn me in the dream to always turn off every light when it’s past 8, except the light in the room, even if it’s generator. So at times if I forget to switch off the light, I will see the bulb, off its socket, on the floor. That’s how I lived before I left that area.

Thanks for your time, and response.

1 Like

Hey I know people like this! They act like maggots, squirming into other people’s spaces through old and unused holes. They can really be a menace if you’ve got openings! The trick to beating shapechangers is to find rival tribes, so if these fellas are taking animal form and knocking out power, try talking to their natural predators or, failing that, super parasites- there’s a bunch of blue eyed shaman Spirits that take on this stuff for a price, I’m pretty sure they’re leftovers from the Atlantean hunters.

2 Likes

Damn your country sounds bad ass

1 Like

Thanks :+1::100:. They are deliberately taking out the power supply, both electric power and generator power supply. They hate light at night and spoil everyone’s generator in the neighbourhood.

None of these works. There must be darkness throughout > the night, that’s how they want it.

This won’t work either.

They are powers, they don’t merely jump to conclusion, they do thorough findings over everything.

This is the best I can advice the OP to do. And they won’t try other mundane means of attack. There are words we call it here: Imule Agba, Eyonu Awon Agba, Ewo Awon Agba…etc some are in form of soap, some are powder. Once it’s used…they will let him be.

He can’t harm them in any ways except he wants to ruin his own self.

Yes, and I’m trying to explain to the OP. I have deal with this before.

After the steps been taken, they came to warn me in the dream to always turn off every light when it’s past 8, except the light in the room, even if it’s generator. So at times if I forget to switch off the light, I will see the bulb, off its socket, on the floor. That’s how I lived before I left that area.

No offence but If not that you have shared your experiences i would have said that you are a witch. What you are trying to say in essence is that they are gods on earth and nothing can affect them. I can’t stay without light at night and i thought that the powder was meant to make them leave me alone not to tell me not to use light from 8:00PM upwards?!

Thanks

:rofl::rofl::laughing:

Hahahahaha omg!

Yes.

1 Like

Lmao…indeed.

1 Like

I can bet you don’t.

Not at all.

They are not just shapechangers.

None of this will move them.

Not on this species we talking about.

Not at all.

Check out what’s on wikipedia about them: Iyami Aje - Wikipedia

1 Like

I saw this somewhere online, praising them:

• My sacred Mothers, they are everywhere:
    They have it all, they give it all;
    Not to everybody only to the faithful devotees;
    You always see them but you don’t know them.
    Sacred birds, children of my Mothers –
    Eye that see the World, legs that walks the Earth –
    Giant rat (okete) makes them smile -
    Palm oil is the water;
    Liver is the food;
    Night is the day;
    Day is the night.
    They call them “Witches”. To me they are the sacred Mothers with the master key of Earth… Mojuba Iyami o !!! (I bow to my mothers)

• “Mysterious Mother Osoronga Who Kills Without Sharing. The Dominant Force At Midnight. One Who Devours Human Livers Without Vomiting. One Who Vacates Only When The Market Closes. One Who Terrifies In Dreams.”

“No one can choose to initiate Aje-Iyaami (my witch mother or sacred mother); they choose who they want to initiate.”

• “No one knows the actual Aje shrine, however according to Elders and what Ifa says, we know that the name of their house is called Ota and the name of their shrine is called Idi. No one knows the actual place of the Idi and if they do they can never say…” who will dare to say it? Ah!

So you shouldn’t confuse them with anything you might have heard or seen or read about before.

1 Like

So which is it?

This Osoronga was terrorizing my life until i called upon Lucifer and he helped me lock her essence in an object. Now she no longer terrorizes my life except for once when i thought we were getting along and then i released her then she started disturbing me and i locked her up again.

There are certain universal laws all things must follow especially beings that use magick including magicians and these ‘witches’ anyone that says otherwise is either lost in their belief system or lying. If you can get them to swear an oath sincerely on their power to do something they have to do it or they take a major hit. It is the same law that enforces pacts and contracts with spirits.
No matter that anyone else says they are using magick there is no way around that and there are certain base laws that underline all magick in all traditions so that only the interpretation and system to interact with it differ in the strongest ones. It won’t be easy but nothing worthwhile ever is. The most important thing is faith in your own power to have an effect then it is merely a matter of figuring out the skill and technique needed to do what you want and working your way to possess them. The power of these groups is seriously overblown and comes largely in belief and fear of them letting them accomplish with minimal effort their work. They do have power yes but they are not invincible or unstoppable and are still completely fallible just like any other being.

3 Likes

Exactly. Why I haven’t attacked fully is because of their quantity. That is why i simply put a stop to their crossing into my compound.

1 Like

Lol indeed there is but they if you know how they work U won’t wanna touch that area.
No one is lost in their belief system, but many of you are giving this comment because you don’t know about this people.
And I have said that they don’t use magic.
There are just some secrets i can’t reveal about them.

How will u get them to make the oath? I have said it all, the way to make pact or oath with them is by their own charm. Anything beside that is knocking on the wrong door.

Here you sound as if one will goto them and say come make an oath with me…ahh it doesn’t work like that. But if Raven think it’s possible, let him give it a try. I will be expecting the response.

So anything spiritual is termed magic now? They don’t do magic. Though I don’t know how you define magic here…

Divided, they are indeed not invisible and unstoppable, but together…they are invisible and unstoppable. And keep in mind that if one touc just one of their memeber, and conquered her. Bunch of them (apapo eleye) will bounce on the person.

I understand you clearly, but I won’t lead this guy the wrong way.

1 Like

That’s it. With quantity they become quality. But if it’s just one, you can chase her off.

I went to warn one woman like that astrally in the day time…minutes after I left, 3 elders came to me. That their leader sent them to me to ask why I’m threatening their member (omo egbe).

If not that they always get back up, they are not that a heavy load.

1 Like

They also do something. If you conquer them now, they won’t rest until they find a way to get back at you. That’s why i recommend to use the method here…it’s like making a pact with them. So they will leave you alone, fully.

1 Like

Magick is what they do. There is not getting around that the use of power beyond mundane means is magick. You believe they are so powerful and mighty and unstoppable but that is not so even working together they can be overwhelmed and outsmarted. As for the oath you force them into a situation where they must if anything for the sake of convenience agree to a bargain especially when they shift and utilize their abilities.
I understand more about this than you realize I also understand there are ways to strike at them which they are incapable of responding to or even tracking back to the source. If you believe otherwise and possess such similar power and knowledge then by all means we can have an experiment on the matter I fully volunteer for you to demonstrate something so infallible as to be beyond the basic laws which govern the universe. Indeed I have scanned the pictures you put earlier without the aid of their spirits they are not much of a threat beyond the sources of belief that they harvest for further power and it is easy to sever the connection to those. As for the spirits they are known to be quite fickle and open to the right bargaining themselves.
Think of me as you will but I am not impressed.

2 Likes