Witches in my community hate light

Oh not so. Even if there is electricity, it will go off when they set out.

1 Like

So members are allowed to snap?

Nooo. Not with witches o. No member will dare it. It is hell/death.

1 Like

Is that a real photo of them or from a movie?

Itā€™s fake. Probably stolen from the Internet - Tineye reverse image search shows it online in many places, going back to July 2016, for various other random users across the world.

Really @luxfero - you claim to have a ā€˜superior orderā€™ (nope, not flogging that dead horse) but you canā€™t not use a fake pic to prove your point? Tsk tsk, you give us all a bad name faking it you know.

2 Likes

Then why did you make a big deal about the generators? But Iā€™m telling you, itā€™s not the light, itā€™s the noise. Not just the sound noise, the EM radiation is also very noisy and disruptive when youā€™re sensitive to it. They donā€™t want the light off, they want the wall-penetrating EM radiation and sound waves gone.

Honestly, you think youā€™re a mage and you donā€™t know this? Canā€™t you feel it?

I think you just sound like a bad neighbour right now. Youā€™re in a high magik use area and youā€™re actually complaining? Try a kerosene lamp or candles that donā€™t create such strong disturbance in the astral and stop being so damn noisy. Them, get and use the peace to do your own workings!

1 Like

Hahahahaha U want me to upload more? Lol i donā€™t need to prove myself or anything. I have said that there are those i av thrown onlineā€¦and some have to remain with an initiate. Lol

Iā€™m still laughing

1 Like

Okay. So those cats are not witches?

I have explained this manā€¦i said these are white lodgeā€¦who donā€™t do blood like witches do or always about working evil. They arenā€™t.

1 Like

Which country are you from?

@Luxfero

Insulting will get you ban. It is against forum rules.

Where did U see me complain? Am I the OP?

LOL This is how internet and search engines has turn some into madness. U think that shit just got on net by itselfā€¦before other make use of it? Lol

Iā€™m not in good mood, man. Some alien like spirits are disturbing me and Iā€™m still looking for a scapegoatā€¦donā€™t fall in their trap please.

I donā€™t do evocationā€¦so donā€™t think what people here practice is what i do.

1 Like

Okay.

Easy there guys, I know this raises strong feelings but threats and insults are not okay, if necessary take a while away from the forum. :+

4 Likes

Oh my badā€¦but see how he be talking as if the internet is for one person. He found an image on the net then his conclusion is that i stole it lol then began to abuse meā€¦

I hate craps.

1 Like

Itā€™s ok, Evaā€¦ Iā€™m off with him.

1 Like

Yeah. Just let go of it.

1 Like

No Iā€™m saying you didnā€™t take that picture.

It was from 2 years ago - of a bunch of actual cats, not witches, in a shelter. Most of them are dead by now.

Here ya go:
https://www.tineye.com/search/5d740fb0f33f384ec1b37f11b76810100910d1ec/

Oh, no the ā€˜why are you complaning?ā€™ comment wasnā€™t for you, that was for the OP.

1 Like

This is moreā€¦

U talk as if U know what u are sayingā€¦

Did i tell ya I took it recently? The two above pix are recentā€¦i havenā€™t put them onlineā€¦If i have, u would do your reverse search and found it probably used in other places.

And i never said they are witchesā€¦dude u are annoying me lol ahh but Iā€™m calm.

1 Like

I certainly didnā€™t mean to insult anyone and Iā€™m sorry to those who took anything I said badly.
I donā€™t feel insulted.

Fine, double down why donā€™t you? Anyone here can scan it if they like to see those are regular cats, nobody has to believe me, and maybe theyā€™ll go ā€˜oooh yes, I feel the darque energies!ā€™ and Iā€™ll have to admit I got it all wrong. Iā€™m alright with thatā€¦ Are you? Iā€™m old and Iā€™ve been wrong a lot, itā€™s a great teacher.

Some alien like spirits are disturbing me and Iā€™m still looking for a scapegoatā€¦donā€™t fall in their trap please.

Aww. So, you have trouble at home you canā€™t get rid of, but you think you want to start a witch war over a mere post? Ok, good luck with that. :slight_smile:

Hey, no backtracking allowed - you said they were shapeshifted humans.
See:

You might want to control that temper thoughā€¦ remember where you are and who and what else can read you, and that you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup. /jk :wink:

6 Likes

Did i tell ya I have trouble I canā€™t get rid off? How come U so darken words without simple understanding?

When or where did I start a witch war? Iā€™m just explaining things hereā€¦

Hey! Listenā€¦you know nothing about this culture, cults, so watch your tongue, guide it tight. Donā€™t let it end you where you donā€™t expect. You know nothing about how it work hereā€¦a mere internet search made you so bold to confront me like thatā€¦ah who are U!?

I have told Eva I wonā€™t do anything if not I will dance around you. I donā€™t like too many words.

(No threat at all Eva, i mean it, just saying he should learn to mind his business and not jump to conclusion over things cuz of internet search engines).

1 Like