Witchblood

Devil gene isn’t scientifically proven, until one can prove magick is by blood it’s best to not use stuff made up by people who just are excited about the idea of thinking they have an upper hand on other human beings lol.

2 Likes

Magick is literally energy work it’s passed down by teaching it not by blood lol. Magick isn’t like a crystal you pass down lol.

1 Like

Are you sure? I thought the more powerful you are, you could potentially transfer that power into an egg or seed

There’s a ritual that a man can reincarnate himself into his child’s unborn fetus. However, that’s not passing down anything.

2 Likes

I’m saying it’s not just nurture, if the entity that incarnates as the child is a stronger, more evolved entity choosing that witch as a parent precisely because they are a witch - in order to meet goals involving witchcraft.

However, if you feel I called you a special snowflake than by all means. However, my comment is general and was by no means aimed at you just so you don’t feel obligated to take it personal.

Your comment was a sweeping statement that included a group I identify with. I’m not personally offended, I think I actually said as much when I said ‘I don’t care’ - you’re allowed your opinions and I’m allowed to comment on them. :slight_smile:

Having beings attracted to one’s family isn’t witch blood, or magick blood. It’s the “consequences” or “gifts” inherited by their actions not by their blood.

I think you’re taking the word ‘blood’ way too literally. I see it as a metaphor.

That’s not by blood though, the entity will still be normal human blood like everyone else. His or her soul will be that being but they still have to either be nurtured into magick at a young age.

If I am then maybe you shouldn’t use by blood because in most communities they literally mean by blood.

Woah, that sounds amazing, what is the name of that tipe of ritual? (… I think something like that happened to my grandma)

I’ll have to find it, I thought it was really weird. I think it was in a chaos magick PDF I saw.

1 Like

Really thanks

Pretty sure the book your talking about is Liber Null & Psychonaut. The part your talking about is (i think) is at the end of the first book.

2 Likes

Thank you! I didn’t have it downloaded on my pc and couldnt find it in my history anymore lol.

1 Like

I knew immediately, that book is one of my favorites. Liber Kaos is also very good.

2 Likes

ok ok :wink:
I commented it because one of my grandmother’s couples was an occultist and she got pregnant with a fetus that stayed in her belly for years, and I found that interesting and suspicious.

Whoa really?!

1 Like

You CAN magickally enchance a bloodline, so it is possible to pass magickal affinity on…theoretically.

Don’t know if any gifts are passed on without conscious manipulation.

1 Like

I just realized something.
Pretty sure affinity pass on by bloodlines at least in some cases.
As an example, my mother whom I’ve never met were Coptic Christian, and despite not knowing it until recently, I’ve had a fascination with old Christian lore.

I think some of her essence actually carried on to me, and this could mean that essence may actually carry on from time to time from parent to child regardless of upbringing.

Speaking of upbringing, I’ve been brought up in spiritual wasteland of Sweden.

1 Like

This thread brings to mind Chumbley’s books :joy_cat:
That aside, a person’s innate nature plays more of a role than their pedigree, in my opinion.

1 Like

That’s not how genetics works. You can’t have Catholic or Islamic blood. You can have Irish or Arabic blood. These people who say they are “hereditary witches” are larpers and probably look like this https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/the-cool-memes-thread/35313/4025?u=faustianfrog

4 Likes

LMAO :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

You really want to talk about “scientifically proven” on a website where people talk about creating storms and having relationships with demons?