Will I make peace?

Hey everyone! I’m hoping this community have some people who can help me answer something.

I had a really good friend named Levi (we’re both guys). We had a wonderful friendship, really good memories, we put faith and trust in each other. But at the beginning of July, after a few weeks of not communicating (actually, he didn’t answer me anything…) he told me some pretty rough stuff. He insulted me, and all my trust was gone. That night, I tried to commit suicide. I even went to two psychologist for a few weeks, because I really needed help. We even worked together for two weeks in July with Levi, and he didn’t even said hi to me. Please note, that we had really important moments with each other, and as much as I don’t want to say this, he owes me a lot. I tried everything: angels, archangels, white magic, black magic, some demons, and of course, evident things too: a friend of mine tried to speak to him, but he didn’t answer her too.

I had so many readings, free and paid too, from diviners. Most of them said we will make peace. I will meet him on the 27th of August, maybe on the 28th too, and then, we will most likely never see each other, because we don’t live in the same city.

Can anyone give me some advice on insight, why is this happening? Do you think we will make peace anytime? I really miss my friend. I cried every night for 4 weeks because of this.

Thank you so much,

Kristóf

(sorry, I’m not a native English speaker :slight_smile: )

I am so sorry this is happening to you. Unfortunately, nothing comes to mind, except for something you said or did that got him angry at you :frowning:

The things is, I didn’t said anything :confused: It would be so fucking better if that was the case, I can be angry and change myself, but I can’t do anything now.

I know losing a good friend like that is rough, from my own experience. And I don’t know your history. But don’t think of ending your life because of that. It isn’t worth it.

Thank you so much, I know that now :slight_smile: I just want to make peace finally

Have you tried contacting their higher self? Here’s a link to a thread about a manipulation rite involving contacting someone’s higher self to get them to do something they otherwise wouldn’t do. I hope you find peace somehow…

Wow, thank you so much! I tried speaking with his Guardian Angel, I guess they’re not the same thing. I will try this, have a great day!

1 Like

Thank you @Lendu, you as well :bouquet:

Make an ammonia jar. Get a glass jar, fill it ammonia. Be careful, ammonia is toxic. Don’t breathe it in. Get a piece of paper and write on it what current situation you want to turn around. For example Levi is not my friend. Stick in on the inside of the lid and close the jar really tight. Take a moment to visualise what you want to happen. And turn the jar upside down. Leave it upside down and put it in a dark spot somewhere in your house and leave it there.

3 Likes

Brilliant.

1 Like

Thank you, never heard of this. I may know someone who can get me some. :smiley:

1 Like