Manipulation Rite

Manipulation Ritual.

Here is a ritual to manipulate a individual specifically, now this can be done simply, but this rite is a bit more intense than that.

Sometimes when the magician tries to control the actions of others, it can be highly difficult especially if what your programming them to do is highly against their ego.

So how can you make someone do something that they definitely wouldn’t do.
This is what i will be guiding you to.

I will say however this is for manipulating someone to do something that they never would do, rather than a simple manipulation rite.

These are the items needed.

1. Black candle
  2. Black mirror
  3. Photo of the person
  4. Sugar
  5. A inverted pentagram on a small squared paper

Set up on a a circle of sugar, then inside the circle a inverted pentagram, enter the theta gamma sync and open the symbol as if it is a sigil.

Once opened take the black candle in your both hands, eyes closed and slowly place the candle on the inverted pentagram.

Now you can do what I do which is very potent before lighting the candle give your blood to the wick of the candle.

Let the blood dry a bit then light the wick, and say

" I combine the gateway of blood and flame awaken and open the two great gates ".

The power from that is intense, or you may just simply light the wick. Now hold the picture of your target in both hands open the image like a sigil gazing at it in the TGS state.

As you do this repeat the name of the target over and over, as if you are calling a spirit and opening its sigil simultaneously.

As you do this the image will morph, glow, flash, disappear and reappear etc.

Now this is a direct link to your target a direct doorway almost, now hold the picture in front of the black mirror before you.

Close your eyes and visualise that the image opens like a gateway, see the person sleeping in their bed.

As you do this repeat their name over and over, increasing the critical mass of the connection between the target.

Now see the energy of your target leaking out of the photo with your right hand push and will that energy of your target into the black mirror.

Seeing it almost charging the black mirror, like a black hole, now look at the black mirror in TGS, and vibrate the targets name nine times.

As you do this begin to see the target in the mirror before you, then say

" I (Your name) call forth and reach out to (Name of your target), by the devils of mind, I reach into your psyche may you
(What you want them to think) may thus enter your psyche and may the devils of consciousness make this command a obsession ".

Now visualise shadow figures surrounding you, these are the devils of mind, command them by will only to enter the black mirror.

With your eyes closed see these shadow figures whisper into the ears of your target over and over, seeing the mouths leak energy into the ears into the head of the target.

Now push power from your core into the mirror feeding the devils of mind to continue that task.

Now the psyche of the target has been affected, now time to affect the higher-self of your target.

Now simply look towards the flame of the candle the blood and flame combined, with your right hand direct the power of the flame into the black mirror turning like two rings one going clockwise the other counterclockwise.

As you do this vibrate your targets name, focusing on the higher vibrations of your target, set the intention of connecting with the higher self of the target.

You may push out astral tendrils if your advanced enough into the mirror, push two tendrils into the temples of the head of the target, enforcing the connection of their head.

Then push that connection through the temples into their crown chakra, connecting to the targets higher-self.

Inhale deeply pulling the energy of their higher-self within you this will adjust your vibrations to match the higher self of the target.

Now simply enter meditation, allow the vibrations to increase by focusing on the image of your target, as the energy gets to a critical mass, if your advanced enough then allow the vibrations to push you out of your body.

The vibrations will draw you to the higher self of the target, what ever realm you are in, the targets higher self will be present.

Simply expand your energy body bigger than the targets higher-self, focus on your Zeal Chakra, inhale deeply pulling energy from the whole realm into the Zeal Chakra like a vacuum consuming the environments energy.

With that power in the chakra speak these words with Godlike authority and complete solid will and intent.

" I have come before (Name of the target) I now command your higher self, to be under my will, by the power of my immortal godhood, (What you want them to do) this is my power, this is my will ".

Now push that power out of your words into the head and heart of the targets higher-self.

Next return to your body, now you have manipulated their psyche and their higher-self, we must now dominate their physical self in this world.

Simply visualise the pentagram under the candle, see it glow with darkness, begin repeating the name of the target allow it to carry you into deep trance.

The inverted pentagram combined with the black candle acts as a great tool for manipulation, place the photo of the target under the black candle on top of the inverted pentagram.

Place your right hand over the flame of the candle feeling the flame become a portal to the energies of the target, repeat their name again while visualising them to sink into the link of the target.

Now close your eyes, focus on the linked connection, feel inside of you what you want them to feel and push that into the flame into the portal, and then say what you want them to say and push those words through the flame.

Next visualise a future possible timeline, see yourself standing there, with the power and programming you injected into the flames gate, see it flow into this imaginative timeline.

As you do this it will solidify this timeline into a actual astral construct and actual possibility see it just diminish into energy and push that into the flame to.

Now simply visualise what you want them to do, see their higher self under your constraints, see their psyche being manipulated by dark forces of the mind, see their very aura be plagued by your might as if their bound by the chains of the God and that God is you.

Now finally out loud say exactly what you want them to do as this must be totally personal and must be said the way you feel it must be said.

Exhaust all desire and intention into the candle, next move the candle and place the photo in the middle of the pentagram fold it three ways outwards and then with the candle seal it and say " (name of the target) manipulated you are, under my control you are, succumbed to the powers that be you have ".

Now meditate on the outcome seeing the scene take place in your mind then forget about the ritual feel happy about yourself know is a success, don’t doubt or worry and just move on.

P.S - Remember this will work highly effectively however, depending on what you will manipulate the target to do.

Remember getting the target to kill someone is a different thing all together, so remember depending on the task, this might need to be done more than once.

Exhaust all desire, will and intent into the ritual don’t stop until you feel as if you need to black out or sleep. As this is when you know you have exhausted yourself.

Sincerely

Conner Kendall.

66 Likes

amazing rite!!

1 Like

Thank you brother.

1 Like

also i think i found my victim :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I’ve been looking for something like this. This is perfect. Thank you!

1 Like

i still am really very new to this. a beginner. the only thing ive done was a honey jar and simple candle magick. badly wanted to tey this but i havent even been to a TGS. still reading on how to do it. soon with much more understanding, id definitely be able to do it.

do you happen to have a manipulation right without going TGS? or it isnt possible?

there is this person i really wanna manipulate.

thank you for sharing this btw :slight_smile:

Very nice I love it.

@Lady_Eva, I was bookmarking this post, may have accidentally tapped the wrong icon. Please disregard if I did.

Nope, nothing untoward happened, flags have a confirmation step so nothing gets reported without you confirming it. :+1:

1 Like

I only have pictures of my target on my phone and not printed is dob and name okay?

Thank you for sharing. This is exactly what I’d been looking for. I just got done performing this on a coworker.

1 Like

No picture, but I have a signature. Can that be used?

Let us know how it goes!

1 Like

Anyone have suggestions for any manipulation techniques easier to use on the go?

1 Like