Why many people in here is struggling financially?

From what i have seen they generally forget either cause of ego, ignorance, arrogance or pride.
At some point if the potential of the mind is talked about the tiny portion that make up what we understand as the consious mind veruses the rest of it.

Kinda like a ice berg

1 Like

Your opinions definitely count, sorry if it sounded like they don’t. You know i don’t like things that seem absolute so my apologies for upsetting you. I have a better understanding of where you’re coming from now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This guy right here knows his stuff :grin::clap:t2:

1 Like

It can be Costly depending on what you ask for. This could also be the same for Love, but you see, Love is more easily achievable due to the fact that it is the sparking of emotions between two individuals…example… there are less Obstacles in the way, and obstacles being easier as it is both Mental and Emotional.

WIth Money, the obstacles could be more physical in nature, meaning… that “which was set in stone,” as it had already manifested and held a certain reality rigid. But when it comes to it being the most costly, and I’m assuming you have High Ideals of something complex that you want… large sums of money comes at the Cost of Sacrifice of many different kinds (I will not go there). There is also something to say that Big Money is Blood Money and Dirty, because of the cost it took to obtain it.

So next time you desire something, have a Goal… think of all the things you are going to have to cut, the great sacrifices you will have to make to obtain it. Think of the Web of Karma and all the things linked to that ONE THING that allows its existence.

3 Likes

Thanks but it is mostly only because I’ve spent the better part of 2 decades using my own brain as a lab rat :rat: : and gotten mostly postive results :laughing: i have plenty of my own unconscious programs that i just recently learned even exsisted and am dealing with but it is a process. Like everything.

Becoming consious of your Unconscious and its sneaky as fuck machinations is simple enough but that doesn’t mean changing them is easy. :alien: it’s also part of why any system or tradtion worth a damn includes meditations of various kinds. The meditative mind acts as the “spotlight” for lack of a better term that can see when old patterns and tricks they pull when you are trying to create new ones that will serve you.

1 Like

I disagree with this. Why does big money need to be dirty? That sounds like a subconscious limitation. If we’re magicians then surely we can stretch the boundary of what’s possible?

Same goes for sacrifice and all that. I know lots of people doing what they love and making tons of money doing it. Not much sacrifice there. :slight_smile:

In the end it’s all in what you’re willing to believe. Magick will then conform to that belief.

3 Likes

This is not a limitation. These are some of the set rules you have to work with in this world. Sometimes when you want to achieve certain things, there are certain things you have to do that you may not like to do to reach those goals, to acquire certain goods.

This is NOT A MENTAL thing you are used to dealing with here that I am talking about. Rather, these are the rarer things that require going more than a little of the extra mile and that can be for anything.

If I were to cast a spell for financial stability, I’d have to put my energy towards giving the money a way to manifest. In other words, I’d still feel like I’d have to earn it. The effort I put towards material gain takes away from the spiritual gains. So as of now, it’s a matter of priorities.

From my own experience and understanding in all of this is that when you work with these spirits. They bring a lot of chaos into your life and you yourself as the magician have to tame or bring that chaos under your own control in order to succeed. There are spirits that can help you get that chaos under control but in the long run of it all. It all comes down to you. Sometimes, in my case, facing this chaos is actually a necessity because it teaches you lessons especially; when it comes to money and can help you grow stronger and approach it in different ways. Such as helping you find what works best for you and can play towards your strengths.

2 Likes

This isn’t necessarily the case.
The only cases I’ve seen as this are when your spiritual and material views are in conflicted with each other.

2 Likes

I highly disagree with this although it would depend on the practitioner and the spirit I would say it’s not typical at all. The only chaos I’ve experienced was having to face myself and issues I wasn’t dealing with properly unrelated to money , as in other aspects. And it was gentle I wouldn’t even call it chaos.

Practicing money magical with Duchess Bune and Lord Clauneck I’ve had opportunities open up. You can’t be lazy and expect it to come from nothing. There will be spiritual AND mundane work involved and one is equally important as the other.

The more you practice and learn and apply , you’ll get to the point you won’t need to petition because you’ve gained their knowledge which is priceless.

• X
4 Likes

There is both a material and a spiritual component to money; they are both sides of the same coin.

When I was struggling financially, and homeless, Belial told me there is no separation between the material and the spiritual. Spiritual bindings and attachments will drag on your material life just as much as material attachments will drag on the spiritual.

The material and the spiritual are like mind and body. We know that our consciousness is not confined to our head, but is actually spread throughout our flesh. This is why we have such things as the placebo effect, and why visualization and intention can heal even terminal diseases if applied with focus and concentration.

Spirit is part of money in the same way mind is part of body. It is only because of religion that we have created an illusory barrier between the two, and convinced people that being poor was somehow more “pure and spiritual” than being wealthy. Unfortunately, this belief has become so entwined with our society that even those not indoctrinated into religion still hold it regardless.

The only time the material and the spiritual are in conflict is if you are part of a system that views them as separate. @Lady_Eva has previously posted on this forum about her experience in a RHP system, that required rejection of the material world in favour of an escape into the spiritual, and in turn, the world began to reject her as well.

The problem with most money magick isn’t the magick, but the attachment to the money. We have a bad habit of treating money as something of a god, rather than simply as an aspect of this physical world. We all have fear around not having enough of it, as well as a fear of having too much of it and being “greedy.”

The truth is, money will flow to you as much as you like, but you can’t be found wanting. I have recently begun to find this out for myself. I have called upon many demons and spirits to bring me money in the years I’ve been practicing, but the results have been middling at best. After working some internal alchemy through the rituals within the book “7 Occult Money Rituals” by Henry Archer, I have found my attachment and desperation waning considerably and money coming through a variety of channels. My prosperity has increased quite rapidly and I now know for sure that I can be as rich as I want to be. The only real question for me is, how rich is that?

18 Likes

Oh yeah, I agree. I’ve had opportunities open up to me as well. It just depends on the timing and trust me this has hit me hard. I’ve had several opportunities open up to me just at the wrong time. That’s the chaos that comes in my mind when I think about that.

2 Likes

I once started a thread entitled ‘Letting Go of Guilt Related to Money’:

And the point I made is similar to yours. Different schools of thought (often stemming from religion) teach that poverty is a virtue and that money (or loads of money, even moderate wealth such as $100,000, actually peanuts in Hollywood) is bad, evil or somewhat dirty…

But just think about it. What about those mega-rich Muslim (for the most part) magnates, princes and kings of the Middle East? All of them, whether from Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Jordan, Turkey, the UAE, Kuwait, Iran, etc.

If extreme wealth is such a sin or an obstacle to spiritual ascent, a danger to salvation, why aren’t they giving away all of their millions to various charities, all the poor of the world?

According to the article below from 2015, there are 455,800 millionaires in the Middle East (incl. 32,100 in Iran).

And according to this other article from 2014, there are 78 billionaires in the Middle East.

If it’s okay for all those people, most of whom are Muslim (and then Jewish), to have all of that money, why would it be wrong for any of us here to have such huge amounts or smaller amounts such as $500,000?

I’m speaking religion here. If it’s not a sin or an obstacle for them (I highly doubt they see it that way), then it’s definitely not so for us neither.

And what about all the Christian millionaires and billionaires incl. all those at the Vatican? If it’s okay for them, it’s totally okay for us too, esp. since most of us here do not practise any of those religions I’ve mentioned.

As for Buddhism, there are Buddhist millionaires and billionaires also! PROOF:

https://www.dhammaforeveryone.com/an-interview-with-a-buddhist-millionaire.html

There are Indian millionaires and billionaires as well, a lot of whom are Hindu. PROOF!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forbes_list_of_Indian_billionaires

There are Sikh millionaires and billionaires as well!

And religious Jewish millionaires and billionaires too!

My point is… There is absolutely NO LOGICAL REASON why we should feel any bit of guilt about being wealthy, financially independent, stable and rich!

Now, some people may be immature, unreasonable and may not know how to manage their money. Some people with money go crazy (extreme drug abuse, etc.), and it ends up destroying their lives, but in such cases, it’s not money that was the problem but their foolishness and immaturity.

As for blood money, those who actually kill innocents for money, defraud others, rob banks, jewellery stores, commit pillage, politicians of different countries who leave citizens with nothing to eat, etc. Well, that’s got nothing to do with us!

And in currents and philosophies such as Satanism (Theistic or Atheistic), to do well for oneself, amass riches, indulge in pleasures life has to offer, etc. is totally acceptable and commendable!

I have learned that that mentality that poverty is a virtue and that richness is therefore reprehensible is a LIE meant to keep the money in the pockets of all the élites of the world—especially the religious élites!

May all this info help, and bring on the money!

@Aratna @Meowlix @Melektoth @Lady_Eva

9 Likes

Awesome points. I only started succeeding once I was really willing to love money. Money’s awesome, it’s fun to have, and fun to spend. :smiley:

No idea why we tiptoe around money, but it’s really not a scary thing.

6 Likes

I agree I love money. I domt know why people keep saying one has to always “work hard” for money magick to work for you. Sometimes it can cause money to come to you in other ways. I say the people who say this in a sense are serting limitations. But I do agree that working hard on something and setting up a route for great opportunities to manifest does enhance money magick.

5 Likes

Yes 100% agreed. I’ve spent the last couple years doing as much research on LOA, I wanted to master manifesting my reality. And your absolutely right about LETTING IT GO. Let go of the lust to see results, then your manifestations will finally manifest. This is something I’m still trying to work on myself

3 Likes

Tell it like it is, bud. Money is a beautiful thing.

2 Likes

Wowww i want It too mate. It is referenced to jupiter Intelligence?

I’m late but someone probably explained it better. It’s simply because nothing comes nothing lol. Magick is less exciting than in works of fiction, it’s a “long” process and you need a way, a skill or particular job perhaps that can lead you to that desire, so you don’t aim for the riches right away, but to the path that leads to it, then where the riches are. I know a lot of practitioners like doing emergency magick for needs, but never any real life skill that can help them further.

1 Like