Letting Go of Guilt Related to Money

Money has become synonymous with life in the sense it’s the currency used to acquire just about anything, obtain services and sustain oneself. Yet, we were all made to kind of feel guilty about wanting money or desiring to have more money like it’s being greedy or something. I’m posting this here so more members see it.

I am no longer a Christian but more of an adept of Eastern systems, yet I find I still need to remind myself my goals are altruistic or legitimate and I’m like… Why do I even need to remind myself of that or mention it in prayers? Why? Because it’s what I sometimes read or am told (have pure intentions) but still…

It costs money to make offerings to the Gohonzon, purchase statues, juzus, manuals of magick and sorcery such as the one sold by E.A. and other authors, any type of mystical item, pay for magickal training and tutoring, pay for anything related to my profession (music lessons, recording sessions, music video shoots etc. etc.), food, bills, clothing, transportation, accommodation, pay off debt (college loan etc.) so why would I even need to justify any request for money?

Money can be donated to charities, used to adopt kids, used for a whole lot of good so why would anybody feel that uneasiness when trying to obtain more money? And even when used on more mundane stuff (entertainment, leisure etc.) it’s still a part of life!

So where does that “it’s greedy” mindset even come from? It’s very important to be fully deprogrammed of such a mindset if one truly aims at real success.

Do you still feel any kind of guilt when attempting to boost your finances?

1 Like

I used to, and I think a lot of it stems from the culture we’re surrounded by. Oftentimes as kids we’re told “You better appreciate that, theres some starving boy in africa who would probably kill for it!” Or on television or radio we’re begged to donate to homeless veterans or any of the “less fortunate”, as if there’s a finite amount of resources out there.

The term “less fortunate” is often overused in my opinion though. Perhaps I do feel for the starving africans, or the homeless guy under the bridge, but ultimately, that’s their karma that they have to work though and learn from. My path, your path, and many others have a path thats completely different though, and why should we feel guilty for whats laid out before us? You dont have to worry about basic survival, but instead your work involves things a little more complicated, and with that comes a whole different set of needed resources, mental abilities, etc.

The ONLY TIME I have EVER felt any guilt is when I have taken money that I manifested magickally, and instead of using it to further my work in life, I just partied my ass off. And was it because I was thinking of what that money couldve done for the less fortunate? No, it was because I knew I had done myself a huge disservice, and neglecting yourself is just as bad, if not worse than neglecting others.

Other people have every ability to do the same things you want to do, whether they are aware of it or not, and their path will designate if they come into this realization or not, and yours is not for you to feel one way or the other about it…yours is to get done what you need to get done.

So get your work done. Use any and all of the skills you have available to bring you the resources needed to get said work done. When you’ve taken care of YOU, THEN start worrying about charity and altruism. You’ll be able to help out much more when youre in a more stable position to do so, and giving requires no second thought to your own well-being.

1 Like

[quote=“Enlightener_Illuminator, post:1, topic:3390”]Money has become synonymous with life in the sense it’s the currency used to acquire just about anything, obtain services and sustain oneself. Yet, we were all made to kind of feel guilty about wanting money or desiring to have more money like it’s being greedy or something. I’m posting this here so more members see it.

I am no longer a Christian but more of an adept of Eastern systems, yet I find I still need to remind myself my goals are altruistic or legitimate and I’m like… Why do I even need to remind myself of that or mention it in prayers? Why? Because it’s what I sometimes read or am told (have pure intentions) but still…

It costs money to make offerings to the Gohonzon, purchase statues, juzus, manuals of magick and sorcery such as the one sold by E.A. and other authors, any type of mystical item, pay for magickal training and tutoring, pay for anything related to my profession (music lessons, recording sessions, music video shoots etc. etc.), food, bills, clothing, transportation, accomodation, pay off debt (college loan etc.) so why would I even need to justify any request for money?

Money can be donated to charities, used to adopt kids, used for a whole lot of good so why would anybody feel that uneasiness when trying to obtain more money? And even when used on more mundane stuff (entertainment, leisure etc.) it’s still a part of life!

So where does that “it’s greedy” mindset even come from? It’s very important to be fully deprogrammed of such a mindset if one truly aims at real success.

Do you still feel any kind of guilt when attempting to boost your finances?[/quote]
personally i don’t feel guilty at all…money is what i’m after for,and this is a truth…
the problem is that actually we are not after money.we just want to feel secure,because our ego scares…money can provide you this feeling of security…but it’s not real.think about it.
i have 500 euros in the bank.i know they are mine and available to spend them whenever i want…the truth is that this existing only in my head.the money are not mine.the only thing i have is a thought that the money belongs to me.nothing more.
all i want to say is that no one has nothing…all we think we have is just thoughts.

It’s a ploy to make you feel shame “to desire money” /to have more of what is needed in christianity they are very good at mass mind control and keeping one in their place but hell those mind control camps(churches) are loaded!
just look at donald trump he don’t buy into the guilt trip in the least.
To be secure and be able to provide well is part of the American dream we all go after.

I don’t feel guilty about money. But I don’t like thieves and stealing isn’t for me… funy I can kill without thought as far as guilt is concerned,
( im a vet) with guns or magic but I cant rob a bank… maybe it this false since of freedome… Idk im just spitting up my mind a bit. If it wasn’t for the LHP I would be dead or in prison like the rest of my past friends.