Why isn't my magick working

I read your post! I’m just trying to perform tasks and get results…seems like I am getting nonwhere and time is ticking. I’m trying to change events and a situation before it develops further and it seems like I have no control and going the other direction to what I am trying to manifest.

2 Likes

I completely understand. I was trying to solve all my financial problems with magick and stop negative situations from progressing further but it nevr worked out in the time frame i tried to impose.

2 Likes

What do you want to feel?

1 Like

To me demons of magick is a trash book and so is lucifer and the hidden demons.

1 Like

Try “Mastering Witchcraft” by Paul Huson

3 Likes

Is it easy to use techniques?

2 Likes

Easy to use for some is difficult for others. Just give a look and see if its for you

2 Likes

I don’t know what you would consider “easy” to use. Read it, if it’s easy give it a try. If it’s not, the alternative I suggest are Corwin Hargrove’s books.

2 Likes

Like how demons of magick and lucifer and the hidden demons is easy to use but there stuff don’t work.

1 Like

Im thiking your issues are: lack of intent, lack of confidence, lusting for results, and low levels of energy sense. Whenever I do a working I feel it fire off, and then I just leave it alone and focus on other stuff besides followup for who I do it for

3 Likes

Read it and see for yourself. Demons of magick and Lucifer and hidden demons are designed for beginners. They have their strength and weaknesses.

For me, Demons of Magick is not bad for things you don’t care much about. Lucifer and hidden demons, good to contact Lucifer and the demons listed in the book, but it’s really weak for any results. This is my experience from using them.

Mastering Witchcraft, is not for beginners. But it’s not difficult to use and understand.

You need some study of the main principles of magick before you do any ritual, to make sure you’re not wasting your time and energy. It’s not that you perform a ritual, and things will happen. This may occur but without understanding of the principles of magick, you could block the results without knowing it.

Try to read more about how magick works, until you completely understand it. Then perform the rituals. Start with reading the Kybalion. It will help.

3 Likes

I have those problems, too. People say it’s not about the steps, but I have a hard time speaking requests and following a ritual at the same time as trying to enter trance. Actually, due to my maladaptive daydreaming, getting into trance is close to impossible, and once I’m there, the second I start to chant a name, I’m thrown right back out of it. I still have no astral senses or anything because visualization just feels like one of my daydreams.

My solution has been to hire or politely ask others to do magic for me regarding pressing needs if I know I or someone else will never recover if something doesn’t happen fast. For little things, I try my own. I figure it’s easier to built my own skill if I’m not trying to rewrite the laws of the cosmos with my early rituals. It sucks having to ask for help in bad situations, but it’s also a great motivator to keep working.

By the way, any advice is appreciated.

1 Like

Try to connect to Clauneck. A sigil, an enn to chant, a drop of blood, and a green candle is all you will need.

3 Likes

Energy discipline is also a basic I would suggest which is just beginner things to better discipline your energy.

1 Like

Aim lower, get simple results, gain belief, go for slightly bigger stuff, rinse and repeat until you’re planewalking

Seriously man, do a Goetic petition for a Slurpee and forget about it. It’ll happen when you aren’t looking for it. That’s how this stuff works. The Demons of Magick book is INCREDIBLE yet you need to know how to use the subtle way with it. Lower results, then higher ones once you gain an affinity for it. Eventually manifesting outlandish stuff will become your new normal. Start small, grow from there

5 Likes

the ultimate epic fail practitioner.

Not a single one of his rituals has ever worked lol.

J

2 Likes

Not every Magick works for everyone, I’ve had zero results with candle spells and sigils so far. Try something else like the words of power series I’ve had 100% success with it ! I also agree it’s sometimes very heartbreaking to read others are having great results when you are failing , but you don’t know how many times they failed before this one success!

3 Likes

You can wander out of the trance state to speak your requests once you feel that you’ve established contact. That’s how I’ve done it and it works for me anyhow. Spending time just meditating and communing with the spirit can do a lot of good too.

3 Likes

May i offer,
2 avaivable tools / offers,
for you,
to get that solved?

one is a teaching streek,
the other is a vortex of power,
which can, and will fuel your magick.

they best work combined,
so i’ll give you both.

Feel free,
to report back,
how it works for you.

Either here,
or in those topics.

Until you’ve gained familiarity with those,
you can simply apply this Sigil,
to your workings:

https://images.app.goo.gl/EtTiBREfiu5ix5wf9

(beginner version,
for those whom might be afraid with working with what i suggested up there,
aswell.)

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

My two cents’ worth: Newbies, learn some about energy, energy manipulation, energy sensing BEFORE trying to make it conform to your will. While I don’t agree with his ideals and dogma, any book by Robert Bruce is a good starting place for energy basics. PLEASE learn stand up on your own at least before trying to win a triathlon.
Best,
Steph