Why is time going backwards? Anyone else experiences this?

I haven’t experienced that so I couldn’t say, sadly. I’m not anchored like that, and every version is just as strong as the last for me. That’s interesting, though, the idea that some are anchored and others less so. Could explain why some experience this more than others.

I can Astral travel to a copy I’ve made and play with that, maybe intend to bring back the patterns into the physical, But I only have one reality at a time. I literally switch and the new version IS my version - almost seamlessly, except that my memory says otherwise. Anyone in the new reality only remembers the way the new reality is.
There’s a road sign near me that appeared, pre-aged and weathered, and nobody could tell me it wasn’t always there, and they thought I was just not very observant of course. It’s gone again now (in this version). It’s a big part of why I started working on my situational awareness, which is sort of making it ‘worse’ - I notice more discrepancies not less.
There is no ‘back’ since I’ve switched so many times I don’t know which one I came from, I think that’s not a useful idea even, of an ‘original’ version, maybe I went and came back again and the new one is the old one - I think there’s too many, once time factors in, for that to be likely though.

I did have a dream once that I felt was from an alternate version of this life that was very different. And I was younger in it than I was when I dreamed. Major life decisions must have been changed, specifically, the one where I had two job offers and took the other one I think… but I felt some core that implied we still had the same upbringing… but the dream didn’t give me access to those memories to tell. The dream was about mundane work (at a place I never worked) and relationships (with people I never met) and me sorting through the days experiences - a very boring dream you wouldn’t normally care to remember. It was fascinating because that was me, it wasn’t a past life, it was this life done differently, and the really interesting thing was how different I felt in myself because my life had taken another course. I mean, we know our lives shape us but it’s weird to have it shoved in your face as a non-hypothetical this is who you could have been thing. I guess it’s possible I misinterpreted and somehow dreamwalked into a strangers dream and misread her as me, looking out of her mind as I was, but that wasn’t my go-to gut impression.

So when you say this:

Why is it that when we go into another body of ours in another dimension, we so easily can take control and experience life there?

I think I’ll use that dream as a starting point and see if I can’t do that - I’ll try lucid dreaming Robert Moss style, that’s worked for me before. That would be very cool to experience that completely alternate life, one which I’ve lately been wondering about, synchronistically. Do you have any tips and techniques on how you do it?

3 Likes

@Mulberry

This is how my experiences work as well. The memories I have access are only what that version of me is currently thinking about. I do believe that was definitely a version of you living in a different timeline. That one experience where I was taking over the experience was weird because my memories weren’t as easily accessible as I’m used to.

Embarrassingly, I’m not at the point where I can do lucid dreaming at will. I have a proficiency with dream work when I apply myself, but I just hate the lucidity issue. Perhaps I should just work on it…

My technique for dreamwork ironically is related to my astral projection exercise and meditation. I find that the more consistent I am with those, the more lucid experiences I have. Affirmations are also really good. For example, “Tonight I am fully lucid while dreaming”. Repeating that in your mind over and over as you fall asleep.

Damn. I need to get off my ass and make a real dreamwork practice…

2 Likes

These posts seem so “Doctor Who-ish” to me. I’ve always been interested in the idea of “temporal displacement” or “time travel”.

Everyone experiences time differently, but the “general agreement” (conditioning) is that time moves forward. Yes, there are patterns and cycles that we experience along with “deja-vu” moments, yet the consensus is that time is moving forward.

What concerns me is this “Mandela effect” that is occurring as a result of the experiments using the Hadron Collider at Cern.

2 Likes

This is an interesting phenomenon. These Mandela effects feels real to me. Considering things I remember distinctly being here/there but yet doesn’t exist here.

This might be the same thing I’m talking about when I feel I switch versions of the universe. But on a small scale where this mentions how it can also happen to people en masse, and then you have agreement.
I’m not sure of that but there are parallels.

I don’t know if it’s the Hadron collider or not I haven’t looked into that aspect, but it sounds plausible.

1 Like

You can definitely get back. It is possible that the “present” will be a bit different from what you remember.

2 Likes

I havent experienced this. But boy if I could go back in time with my current knowledge, I so would.

3 Likes

In my experience fluctuation of time has happened a lot for me, it seems like a random normal thing that occurs, warping the fabric of time, although time itself is whatever you perceive it as, brains fluctuate too, so for me this is more coming from me than from outside me, and this is true for majority of humans although they may not be aware. Awareness also fluctuates for many many reasons, that we don’t pay enough attention to or if we do it changes the weave of the thing somehow. Time is a strange fabric indeed. We humans created it so we also affect it in my opinion. Don’t freak about it, it is perfectly normal, again, imho. People affect the parameter of perception as much as time itself, depending on biologic and other factors. This is all just my experience talking, and the truths that I have found, thus far. Take care.

3 Likes

i guess its more like… we “record” time in a unorganic way.
~So i recently had to re-date a few entries into my dream diary.

The dates were not just shifted, but made no sense.
~Like when there was a record for two days at the same day.

to the gods, there is no such word as “reality” and “impossible”
dream and reality are the same for them…

But in dream, those memories of multible parallel versions occurs more frequently (for me)

i too thought it was black…
just as skittles, volvo and ford logos are different here
-not to mention the “luke i am your father”
which i dont remember from adveritsing to be altered, but i remember it so well,
since i saw those movies often in childhood

AND, the position of the heart was always a bit to the left, now its in the middle??
the fuck?

1 Like

Wait… what? You serious? They actually say that now…

It’s called pattern of existence. Pattern by definition means some kind of repetition. In a way everything repeats though not in a 100% photocopy way.

In yoga it is said one’s life events will repeat every - either 12.5 years ( a complete solar cycle ) or 6 months. If it is 12.5 years then that means UR life is going smoothly. If it goes below 1.5 then U need professional help, in every possible way.

I’m getting this like crazy with everything from movie scenes to constant, frequent deja vu. It’s everywhere. It makes me think of lucid dreams where writing changes within moments after you look at it. Like it’s a simulation another level deep and the processing lags so it generates new frames to compensate? Perhaps it’s exactly like life only things are magnified to a cartoonish level

1 Like

Day light savings time, that’s why. Sorry i had to.

2 Likes