Parallel universe and the Mandela effect

Hey so I recently stumbled upon a bunch of post on the Mandela effect. The idea basically suggests a lot of us jumped over to a parallel universe very similar to the one we were previously in but some small variations are distinctively different.

So I can’t speak for anyone else but I recall learning about Mandela’s imprisonment and death in my social class back in elementary school. However, Mandela was reported dead in 2013 and not 1980. Many others also remember his death back in the 80s.

some other things that changed is Berenenstein bears to Berenstain bears, sex in the city to sex and the city, interview with a vampire to interview with the vampire. The Iconic starwars quote "Luke, I am your father became “No, I am your father.”(this baffled me) The snow white quote Mirror, mirror on the wall became magic mirror on the wall. This is amongst many things that are different. There are many more and some on geography. you can find a good source on reddit and google.

So I wonder what your memory of these things are and what do you think about this Mandela effect. are we all misremembering things or did something else happened that triggered a convergence of people from alternate timelines to one world. (result of Cern’s experiment or black Magick?)

From a time when I was in tuned, I met a man who said 9 worlds were being build and the 7 seals were breaking. This Mandela effect made me remember his crazy stories.

3 Likes

http://www.debunkingmandelaeffects.com/mandela-effect-introduction/

Of course it’s more fun to believe in fantasy than a rational explanation.

Your mind is not a perfect memory storage. Please, tell me exactly what you ate for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the past week. I’d be honestly surprised if you actually could. The mind stores things for convenience and it erases a lot of seemingly unnecessary information.

The mind also fabricates memories, for instance, a big part of my testimony as a Christian was that Jesus appeared to me in the flesh. I can close my eyes and think about this moment, and I can tell the story in stunning technicolor detail, but it never happened. I know that, every time I told the story I always kicked myself a little bit, because I knew that this memory was fabricated by me. It took things that did happen (I did have a vision of Jesus, but it was hardly in the flesh) and my mind remembers it using the memory center. I have fabricated smells, emotions, sights, sounds, etc.

Likewise, I have a friend, and he had an abusive childhood. He talks about this one memory that he fabricated, in the fabricated memory he saw his mother on the toilet and he asked what she was doing. In reality, and he knows that this is what really happened instead of what he remembers, she was urinating on the stove door.

Or, have you ever had two people try to tell the same story of something that happened to them both? This would happen all the time to a friend of mine and I, and I would always say, “No, that’s not right, it was like this…” and he would say, “No, that wasn’t how it went, it happened like this…” Which one was right? Did we experience the same thing? The way we described it it sounded like it wasn’t, but it was the same thing, we know that. We also know that the mind is not a perfect memory storage.

The mind is strange, and it’s not perfect at all. It is the height of absurdity to claim that just because you remember something a certain way (like quotes from Star Wars for instance) means that you must indeed be the right one and everyone else must be wrong, hell, they must be from a parallel dimension that you happened to enter.

1 Like

S Ben Qayin actually posted a video about the Berenstein Bears to his facebook page which is how I first heard about this.
He is said that it was very weird indeed.

What I don’t get is why exactly so many people remember the BerenSTEIN bears and not the BerenSTAIN bears.

While I am leaning towards this just being a mass collective false memory … It certainly is odd to say the least.

It WAS the Bernstein Bears!

I distinctly remember being confused over the pronunciation as a kid. “een” or “aye-n”. There’s no way I would have had problems with a word like “stain”.

I blame time travel!

Although I can see how you could hoax such a thing. Believe it or not, the internet doesn’t cover everything. There are certain topics you can find very little about online. Identify a few of those, come up with a variant which can’t be properly verified by the internet’s blind slot, then propagate it online. Search engine results can be gamed, and you can ensure your content comes up for relevant seaches, in some cases so effectively that any real content will be pushed hundreds of pages back so that nobody will ever see the real stuff.

Because “stein” is a very common name ending. Epstein, Frankenstein, Lichtenstein, etc. “Stain”, not so much. It’s an easy, and non-supernatural, mistake. But, as Iam Incide said, fantasy is more fun than fact.

[quote=“MSXY, post:1, topic:7931”]So I wonder what your memory of these things are and what do you think about this Mandela effect. are we all misremembering things or did something else happened that triggered a convergence of people from alternate timelines to one world. (result of Cern’s experiment or black Magick?)

From a time when I was in tuned, I met a man who said 9 worlds were being build and the 7 seals were breaking. This Mandela effect made me remember his crazy stories.[/quote]

I’m not sure hpow much I buy the bernstein bears part of this as those are similar names that could be easily confused. But the mandela stuff could be a legit phenomena. Imo it’s natural for universes to mix at a mostly unnoticible degree, its not cern or anything like that it just happens on its own. Because as much as the collective reality tunnel trys to tell us otherwise, reality isnt very stable.

I’m inclined to say this is flawed memory, Mandela was held up as a martyr, and for a lot of people, that means “dead”…

I also suspect that there’s a collective “no smoke without fire” thing going on with these. JMO. :slight_smile:

Hmmm… Studies about Parallel Universes are a very fascinating subject both, in terms of Science and Spirituality.
Visible Matter as we NOW know is a collection of atoms which have both mass and occupies space. That’s what we were taught in school. Despite having mass and distinct density (as we living beings perceive), it is mostly empty space when looked through the glass of Quantum Mechanics.
Let’s take an example of our beloved Mother Earth. Mother Earth or any body that occupies space is 90% empty space and only 10% matter. In a hypothetical situation, if we remove all the spaces and crunch all matter(particles such as electron and proton and neutron) tightly without leaving any space in between, the Earth will be the size of a golf ball but weighs the same. Similarly, Mt. Everest will be the size of a tiny single grain of sand.
We’ve all seen the images of electrons revolving around the nucleus of an atom but we we never learned the actual distance between the nucleus and the electron. Well, the answer is, it’s the distance between the center of the Wembley Stadium and its outer edge(In a microcosmic scale).
Now, this is where the real magic happens…

Every particles in the Quantum foam defies physical and scientific laws. Let’s take an example of electron revolving around the nucleus. It doesn’t revolve around it in a straight fashion like the planets revolving aroung the star. It tends to appear randomly at one point and then disappear completely and then appear some place else and can go backwards, forwards, up, down etc but around the nucleus.
In the Quantum Universe, matter tends to appear and disappear in its own accord, can influence another atom regardless of their distance. Scientist conducted many experiments. They influenced two atoms and separated them 100 miles across. When the researchers influenced one atom, the other atom was also affected at the same point of time. Even Einstein said “Spooky action at a distance”.
Similarly, matter in the Quantum Universe can appear in two places at the same time. Also, it can travel back and forth in time. This was proved through an experiment called “Young’s double slit experiment”.
>>Check here for the experiment<<

This experiment proves that the nature of particles(which we are made of) is uncertain.
Another good explanation can be found HERE. This is the uncertainity principle. Let me explain it in my own words. Let’s say you are walking down the country side and after an hour, you come across two roads, one heading towards East and the other West. At that point of time you have to make a decision as to whether you want to go East or West. At this moment, the Universe starts to split into two Universes. Let’s say you made up your mind and starts to head East(Your particle like nature). At this moment, the Universe will split into two and your other(Your wave like nature)will head West and you won’t even know about it. This has also led to the conclusion that you also live in a parallel Universe. It can be anywhere in the Universe or it can be right here on earth. Both of your self living in the same location ie. you(your particle like nature) sitting in the dining chair facing North and eating bread and your other self(your wave like nature) at the same point of location sitting in the dining chair facing South and eating bread. lol XD

In the microscopic universe, space and time doesn’t govern them. Normally we live in a visible 3 dimensional universe where space and time is also counted. Many researchers believe that space-time is the 4th dimension. We as a visible matter takes a finite amount of time to move from one point of space to another, thus we are governed by space-time continum, but in the Quantum Universe, it doesn’t take any time. It can be in New York and zap…, it can be in London. I think this explains why we can go anywhere during OBE.

Let me give you a simple explanation about dimensions and why we can’t perceive other higher dimensions:
Let us create a flatland, like a paper (a two dimensioal Universe). In this Universe there are squares, circles, rectangles and triangles living in harmony. From their perspective, they perceive others as lines of varying length. Circle came along and met Triangle. Circle [ --------- ] saw triangle [ _____________ ] and talked about their day to day chores. One day,circle was out for a walk. A Sphere(A 3 dimensional object) entered the 2 dimensional universe and met Circle and also became a circle(in the eyes of the Circle). The Sphere told Circle that he/she looked like this(circular and not a line) from higher dimensions. The circle laughed and said “You must be drunk” lol. The sphere decided to take the circle to the 3rd dimension and from there the circle noticed all the actual shapes of Triangle, Rectangle, Square, etc and died of astonishment.
Similarly in order to understand 3 dimension we need to ascend one dimension higher and subsequently other dimensions as well.

Lord Krishna in the Bhagvat Gita also explained how tiny our soul/spirit is.

Now as a magician, we must(i guess)should try to understand the nature of atoms(the microcosmic universe). The secret lies within them because they are the fundamental building blocks of everything from our DNA to bacteria to the gigantic cosmic celestial stars. The information, since the beginning of time lies within them and from the experiments(Young’s double slit)we can be sure that they’re quite conscious because the moment the researchers tried to analyze/watch them, their nature changed. This, I think can be done through meditation, understanding the inner self more and more, understanding the atoms and befriending them will give us the opportunity to understand reality in a different way. The practice of Dzogchen will help in understanding them a lot.
~Regards,
Vajra. <3 <3 <3

1 Like

I don’t think it’s a case of, “A: people remember things incorrectly” or “B: there are parallel universes” and then you can only choose one, parallel universes can exist and people can ALSO be wrong with their memories.

[quote=“VajraMahaSiddham, post:9, topic:7931”]Hmmm… Studies about Parallel Universes are a very fascinating subject both, in terms of Science and Spirituality.
Visible Matter as we NOW know is a collection of atoms which have both mass and occupies space. That’s what we were taught in school. Despite having mass and distinct density (as we living beings perceive), it is mostly empty space when looked through the glass of Quantum Mechanics.
Let’s take an example of our beloved Mother Earth. Mother Earth or any body that occupies space is 90% empty space and only 10% matter. In a hypothetical situation, if we remove all the spaces and crunch all matter(particles such as electron and proton and neutron) tightly without leaving any space in between, the Earth will be the size of a golf ball but weighs the same. Similarly, Mt. Everest will be the size of a tiny single grain of sand.
We’ve all seen the images of electrons revolving around the nucleus of an atom but we we never learned the actual distance between the nucleus and the electron. Well, the answer is, it’s the distance between the center of the Wembley Stadium and its outer edge(In a microcosmic scale).
Now, this is where the real magic happens…

Every particles in the Quantum foam defies physical and scientific laws. Let’s take an example of electron revolving around the nucleus. It doesn’t revolve around it in a straight fashion like the planets revolving aroung the star. It tends to appear randomly at one point and then disappear completely and then appear some place else and can go backwards, forwards, up, down etc but around the nucleus.
In the Quantum Universe, matter tends to appear and disappear in its own accord, can influence another atom regardless of their distance. Scientist conducted many experiments. They influenced two atoms and separated them 100 miles across. When the researchers influenced one atom, the other atom was also affected at the same point of time. Even Einstein said “Spooky action at a distance”.
Similarly, matter in the Quantum Universe can appear in two places at the same time. Also, it can travel back and forth in time. This was proved through an experiment called “Young’s double slit experiment”.
>>Check here for the experiment<<

This experiment proves that the nature of particles(which we are made of) is uncertain.
Another good explanation can be found HERE. This is the uncertainity principle. Let me explain it in my own words. Let’s say you are walking down the country side and after an hour, you come across two roads, one heading towards East and the other West. At that point of time you have to make a decision as to whether you want to go East or West. At this moment, the Universe starts to split into two Universes. Let’s say you made up your mind and starts to head East(Your particle like nature). At this moment, the Universe will split into two and your other(Your wave like nature)will head West and you won’t even know about it. This has also led to the conclusion that you also live in a parallel Universe. It can be anywhere in the Universe or it can be right here on earth. Both of your self living in the same location ie. you(your particle like nature) sitting in the dining chair facing North and eating bread and your other self(your wave like nature) at the same point of location sitting in the dining chair facing South and eating bread. lol XD

In the microscopic universe, space and time doesn’t govern them. Normally we live in a visible 3 dimensional universe where space and time is also counted. Many researchers believe that space-time is the 4th dimension. We as a visible matter takes a finite amount of time to move from one point of space to another, thus we are governed by space-time continum, but in the Quantum Universe, it doesn’t take any time. It can be in New York and zap…, it can be in London. I think this explains why we can go anywhere during OBE.

Let me give you a simple explanation about dimensions and why we can’t perceive other higher dimensions:
Let us create a flatland, like a paper (a two dimensioal Universe). In this Universe there are squares, circles, rectangles and triangles living in harmony. From their perspective, they perceive others as lines of varying length. Circle came along and met Triangle. Circle [ --------- ] saw triangle [ _____________ ] and talked about their day to day chores. One day,circle was out for a walk. A Sphere(A 3 dimensional object) entered the 2 dimensional universe and met Circle and also became a circle(in the eyes of the Circle). The Sphere told Circle that he/she looked like this(circular and not a line) from higher dimensions. The circle laughed and said “You must be drunk” lol. The sphere decided to take the circle to the 3rd dimension and from there the circle noticed all the actual shapes of Triangle, Rectangle, Square, etc and died of astonishment.
Similarly in order to understand 3 dimension we need to ascend one dimension higher and subsequently other dimensions as well.

Lord Krishna in the Bhagvat Gita also explained how tiny our soul/spirit is.

I found the double slit experiment a while back and thought it was interesting. So what do you think the experiment proves? I think the simplified idea is that the past does not shape the present but that the present actually creates the past by observing it. So like the movie the butterfly effect, the protagonist changes his “perception” of the past to skip to a future where he was on an alternate timeline. Do you think the experiment is stating that the past only exist as a subjective experience?

This makes me think that magick is the manipulation of perception where alteration is made to the past to create the desired future from the present in the purely subjective timeline of the individual. Since from personal success, magick only worked for me when I visualized the result is already accomplished as if it was in the past.

I think along those lines: if the universe (mass-observed spacetime perception) is a thought held within the mind of the All, as the Kybalion and my own experience both indicate, and you are also one aspect of the conscious mind of the All, then your will becomes a creative force within reality, originating at a point “prior to” the onset of rules about linear time, cause and effect, etc.

Transcending those rules, after fully understanding them and learning to manipulate them, is what to me seperates godlike ability to alter reality, from low magick - with spells, correspondences, asking spirits, etc - all good and worthwhile methods, but they usually work under the limitations of the laws outlined in the Kybalion (such as cause preceding effect, the principle of correspondence, etc.).

1 Like

I think along those lines: if the universe (mass-observed spacetime perception) is a thought held within the mind of the All, as the Kybalion and my own experience both indicate, and you are also one aspect of the conscious mind of the All, then your will becomes a creative force within reality, originating at a point “prior to” the onset of rules about linear time, cause and effect, etc.

Transcending those rules, after fully understanding them and learning to manipulate them, is what to me seperates godlike ability to alter reality, from low magick - with spells, correspondences, asking spirits, etc - all good and worthwhile methods, but they usually work under the limitations of the laws outlined in the Kybalion (such as cause preceding effect, the principle of correspondence, etc.).[/quote]

So according to this, your options of choosing A and B will both lead you down to a path of existence separate from one another. But transcendence is learning the cause of this in the first place. In which case I think the double slit experiment can be a clue to the truth behind the effect.

IMO yes, the double slit relies on the observer being seperate from (and ignorant of) what’s being observed, studied, whereas when you hop the barrier into that transcendental state, you become BOTH the observer and all that it creates, to observe, and thereby collapse the polarity into a single point of existence.

1 Like

Some Mandela Effects are quite personal and solid, but I do allow the possibility that they could be flawed memories.
I have one that I doubt anyone shares, it would be too obscure. It involves a Casper the Friendly Ghost cartoons. When I was six, I nearly died of sepsis. I spent three weeks in hospital with my blood leaking out of my capillaries and puddling with gravity in my skin as blood bruises and swollen un-usable joints. My Mom would come and stay with me, and bring gifts including all the Casper cartoons she could get her hands on from The General Dollar nearby.
My favorite one was one where Casper found a puppy that wasn’t afraid of him and became his friend…but sadly the puppy was shot and died. Casper mourned and buried the puppy beside his own grave and placed a daisy on it. As we watched, the daisy wilted and the puppy’s ghost rose to be Casper’s friend forever.
I survived, obviously, and sought out those cartoons as an adult, got the collections and every one of the cartoons are recognizable to memory but that one. The current one has a different dog in totality and it never dies or rises. I thought maybe it was remade because the original was too dark for kids…but no, I’ve researched and can’t find any mention of a remake or original.
My husband jokes that maybe in the multiverse, a number of me’s died from the sepsis in 1991 and some fritzing may have occured in this one due to the numbers. Who knows. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know this is a very old post, but i was doing some searches on mandela effect stuff. That Casper episode your talking about (the original one you remember) i watched that one too, except i think it was a fox not a dog, but it was shot and eventually its spirit rose up. I used to have that on a DVD when i was little i don’t have it anymore though