Why is time going backwards? Anyone else experiences this?

My last couple of days have been incredible weird on this forum. Topics and threads I seen on BALG these following days have been something I have seen already over a year ago. Despite it just being published now.

This is not a website bug right? @Lady_Eva

I mean this is hella weird. Have anyone else seen this or have I entered some strange huppy-de-hop-hop-floppy-de-flop dimension?

Yes, i’m serious. This is what’s been happening.

10 Likes

Side note: This stuff started happening after I did a meditation for King Paimon. Related?

5 Likes

Sounds fun and interesting.

6 Likes

I’m investigating time etc so if anyone wants to put anymore input etc I’d appreciate it.

This topic has my interest.

5 Likes

It’s differently a brain puzzle.

3 Likes

I might had a strange encounter with time a few weeks ago. I was at work; I’m pretty sure that time went backwards. Nothing dramatic, two minutes at best. I was looking at the clock on my laptop. Next time I looked it was about two minutes earlier; I double checked on my smartphone and on my desktop with the same result. Sounds kinda weird to me, now that I’m writing it :smiley:

5 Likes

I’m not shocked because I view time as all other parts of nature, as in capable of unexplained phenomena such as lightening sprites, anomalies in the earths magnetic field, and many other phenomena.
I was just discussing time dilation, the twin paradox, and gravitational time dilation. I think strange time phenomena happen all the time and its all a normal part of the universe. I doubt it has anything to do with CERN but who knows we got the Mandela effect going on and all kinds of shit so, its interesting to think about.

4 Likes

I can relate to that. Had it happen to me a couple of times. But what i’m experiencing right now is on another scale. I was wondering if I had become numbnuts. :woman_mage:

1 Like

Speaking of that. What colour is Pichachu tail?

2 Likes

Yellow with a black tip.

2 Likes

Yeah excatly. But yet I don’t see this anywhere. His tail is pure yellow…

The Mandela effect is really going on it’s feet.

4 Likes

It was all fun and games til they started fucking with my pokemon…

5 Likes

I don’t see a black tip anywhere but I found this…

images

images

It starts off as brown and turns into yellow…

2 Likes

Ok so I looked up pikachu tail on Google images here’s what I found errie…

YAlZthn

2 Likes

Jesus…!
It’s continuing. Now it’s videos posted on YouTube today that I knew I saw multiple months ago.

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

2 Likes

Well it’s the recommended list right?

1 Like

Yes, but uploaded a mere hour ago. I’m so confused. Have anyone genuinely have this happen to you? I mean I would expect this stuff to happen on mushrooms or acid, but i’m sober like a nun seeken repentance at the alter.

1 Like

What could have happened, is that they were taken down and then they re uploaded it.

I know a manga channel that’s doing that because of “copyright issues” that don’t exist.

1 Like

Nah, people in the comment section acting like it’s a new video. I don’t see any mentioning this being a re-upload.

There’s gotta be something to this tho…

Oi, guess i’m being tested or something.

Aye homie @Micah. I’m gonna need my nigga. You experience crazy shit, yeah?

2 Likes